In addition to a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, you can also replenish your energy reserves with the valuable products from Vitaminexpress:
- All Vitaminexpress preparations are characterized by a high quality product on the one hand and an attractive price-performance ratio on the other hand
- Our offer includes, among others, the following products to support the connective tissue:
- OPC Vital
- Biocell collagen
- Beauty collagen
- Rutin 500 mg
- Aqua Hyaluron forte
- Aqua Silicia (colloidal silicon)
- Fascia pellets
- Various ingredients can support your body in particularly stressful phases, including rose root, ashwagandha, vitamin B, zinc, quercetin.
- We are offering you attractive conditions for all of our products, e.g. our advantageous bulk order discount.
Give your body what it urgently needs in particularly stressful phases. Take a look at Vitaminexpress and choose the right preparation from our wide range of products.
This is what makes Vitaminexpress preparations for supporting stress management so special
If you look for stress management supplements online, you will likely come across a huge variety of them. It is important to focus on good quality, otherwise the items are at best ineffective. We at Vitaminexpress rely on the highest possible quality, especially through the following product properties:
- Raw materials: We only obtain these from selected suppliers with whom we have already had a long-term, trusting relationship.
- Ultra-pure production: All preparations are produced using the most modern manufacturing processes in order to be able to offer you a very high degree of purity.
- Optimal dosage: All Vitaminexpress products are dosed in such a way that it corresponds to the currently applicable scientific recommendations.
- High bioavailability: Our products to support stress management can be optimally absorbed, used and metabolized by the body.
- Consistent product quality: We subject our preparations to constant quality controls by independent and certified laboratories. So that you can rely on a consistently high quality.
- Suitable for vegans: No animal products are used in our products to support stress. We also consistently refrain from animal testing.
- Free of chemical additives: You won't find any preservatives, colourings or other additives in our products.
We don't want to be the cheapest, but we do want to be the best. Nevertheless, you can rely on fair prices and attractive conditions. Without compromising on quality.
Nutrients and plants as natural sources of power in case of stress and exhaustion
In order to be able to support you with stress and constant exhaustion, we at Vitaminexpress rely on various nutrients and plants as natural sources of power. Nature has some valuable compounds ready here, the effects of which you should not miss out on:
- Rose root: Obtained from the Siberian plant Rhodiola Rosea, rose root can increase your physical and mental resistance in a variety of ways.
- Ashwagandha: Indian medicine has relied on extracts of the winter berry, called Ashwagandha in Sanskrit, for centuries. For example, benefit from the calming and protective properties of the herbaceous plant. 
- L-theanine: This amino acid is found in green tea and studies have shown that it significantly alleviates stress-related symptoms and psychological problems. 
- 5-HTP: With this amino acid, you can achieve a natural increase in mood-enhancing serotonin. The compound is also said to have a sleep-inducing effect.  
- Vitamin B: supplements can also help improve symptoms of severe stress. 
- Zinc: The trace element zinc contributes to normal cognitive functions. 
- Quercetin: Found primarily in apples, this compound can increase performance and combat fatigue.  
As you can see, you have many options to supply your body with enough energy during stressful stages and to increase your own well-being.
The burnout capsules support you in getting out of the stress spiral
Burnout means “burned out”. Is this how you feel after a long and stressful period? Then Vitaminexpress has the right product for you. Our burnout capsules support you in getting out of the stress spiral. Benefit from the following product advantages:
- unique combination of valuable ingredients
- pleasant dosage form as a capsule
- can reduce anxiety and lighten mood
- can increase resistance to stress
- helps with circles of thoughts and pondering
- promotes inner peace
- strengthens the nerves
- reduces aggression
Do something good for yourself and your mind and try our burnout capsules from Vitaminexpress.
Vitamin B complex as a supportive therapy in case of stress and fatigue
We rely on approved and tested vitamin B complexes for supportive therapy in times of stress and fatigue. After all, there is not just one vitamin B, but a whole range of different representatives. The following three in particular are vital for the body:
- Vitamin B pantothenic acid: Pantothenic acid contributes to a normal energy metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and exhaustion.
- Vitamin B Niacin: Niacin contributes to a normal psychological function, normal energy metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness and exhaustion.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal energy metabolism, normal psychological function and the reduction of tiredness and exhaustion. 
So it's no wonder that we rely on these valuable complexes for our burnout capsules and recommend them to you as support in stressful situations.
You benefit from a natural source of energy with rose root
3,000 years of history are in rose root. That is how long extracts of the Rhodiola Rosea plant have been used as a healing tincture. The plant grows up to 3,000 meters high in the harsh climate of the Altai Mountains in Siberia. It goes back on a long tradition as a medicinal plant.
In Central Europe as well, people know about the versatile properties of rose root, which have been proven in more than 190 clinical studies. Here are some positive effects on mental health:
- increases mental and physical resistance
- promotes healthy sleep
- can reduce stress
- combats tiredness and exhaustion
- can relieve depressive symptoms
- improves cognitive function  
Use the proven power of Ashwagandha to treat stress symptoms
The same applies to Ashwagandha: Established in faraway countries for thousands of years, modern conventional medicine is also increasingly interested in the Indian medicinal plant, which is also known as the winter berry or Indian ginseng. Well examined is that Ashwagandha
- reduces the amount of the stress hormone cortisol and
- thus can develop a calming effect.
With zinc, you are making an important contribution to maintaining your healthy cognitive functions
In the media, zinc is often referred to as an all-rounder among the trace elements It has an excellent reputation as a supplement, e.g. in connection with the following areas of application:
- Hair loss
- Skin problems
- Brittle fingernails
- Immune deficiency
However, zinc also contributes to a normal cognitive function. It is therefore a perfect match for our anti-stress products, because in such phases, the ability to concentrate often fades away.
Rely on Quercetin to reduce symptoms of fatigue
We are sure that you have already taken quercetin. Maybe not as a dietary supplement, but certainly naturally. Because the substance is contained in the following foods:
- Red grapes
- Green beans 
Studies have shown that quercetin, among other things
- improves the oxygen supply and performance of the body,
- Relieves signs of fatigue and
- has antioxidant and vascular protective properties.  
You should therefore rely on the Quercetin capsules from Vitaminexpress with the following advantages for you and your well-being:
- optimally dosed with 170 mg per capsule
- also contains valuable vitamin C
- beneficial effects on the metabolism
- reduces signs of fatigue
- proven quality
- satisfaction guarantee
Save even more when you buy your new supplement with the attractive bulk order discount
Get through stressful times healthy and fit - rely on our products against stress and secure the following advantages:
- Bulk order discount: If you would like to stock up on our preparations right away, we will give you an attractive bulk order discount. Because it should be worth doing something for your health.
- Price-performance ratio: We offer you top quality at fair prices. We achieve this through excellent suppliers, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and feedback from our customers. With us you can do something good for your body and save money at the same time.
- Satisfaction guarantee: If you are still not satisfied, you can return the product to us without stating a reason. Of course, we hope that this will never happen.
All of us occasionally go through stressful times. It is important that the body and mind then get the energy they need. For example with our Vitaminexpress products. Get it today and secure valuable support from the power of nature.
Stress Studies and references
- Van de Walle G. 7 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Rhodiola rosea. Healthline, veröffentlicht am: 03.03.2018
- Singh N, Bhalla M, de Jager P, Gilca M. An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011; 8(5 Suppl): 208–213.
- Hidese S, Ogawa S, Ota M, Ishida I, Yasukawa Z, Ozeki M, et al. Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Oct; 11(10): 2362.
- Birdsall TC. 5-Hydroxytryptophan: a clinically-effective serotonin precursor. Altern Med Rev. 1998 Aug;3(4):271-80.
- Autret A, Minz M, Bussel B, Cathala HP, Castaigne P. Human sleep and 5-HTP. Effects of repeated high doses and of association with benserazide (RO.04.4602). Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1976 Oct;41(4):408-13.
- Young LM, Pipingas A, White DJ, Gauci S, Scholey A. A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of B Vitamin Supplementation on Depressive Symptoms, Anxiety, and Stress: Effects on Healthy and ‘At-Risk’ Individuals. Nutrients. 2019 Sep; 11(9): 2232.
- EU Register on nutrition and health claims
- Davis JM, Carlstedt CJ, Chen S, Carmichael MD, Murphy EA. The dietary flavonoid quercetin increases VO(2max) and endurance capacity. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2010 Feb;20(1):56-62.
- Lin Y, Liu HL, Fang J, Yu CH, Xiong YK, Yuan K. Anti-fatigue and vasoprotective effects of quercetin-3-O-gentiobiose on oxidative stress and vascular endothelial dysfunction induced by endurance swimming in rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2014 Jun;68:290-6.
- Anghelescu IG, Edwards D, Seifritz E, Kasper S. Stress management and the role of Rhodiola rosea: a review. Int J Psychiatry Clin Pract. 2018 Nov;22(4):242-252.
- Li Y, Pham V, Bui M, Song L, Wu C, Walia A, et al. Rhodiola rosea L.: an herb with anti-stress, anti-aging, and immunostimulating properties for cancer chemoprevention. Curr Pharmacol Rep. 2017 Dec; 3(6): 384–395.
- Gannon JM, Brar J, Rai A, Chengappa KNR. Effects of a standardized extract of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) on depression and anxiety symptoms in persons with schizophrenia participating in a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Ann Clin Psychiatry. 2019 May;31(2):123-129.
- Siewert AN. Natürliche Anti-Allergika: Schnell symptomfrei mit Supermitteln aus der Natur. Gräfe und Unzer Verlag, München, 2020, Seite 79.