Nevertheless, strong connective tissue is also the basis for firm and elastic skin. We at Vitaminexpress are aware of the great importance and offer you a large selection of products with which you can support your connective tissue in addition to a healthy diet and exercise.
- Our products contain well-researched ingredients, the traits beneficial to human connective tissue have been proven by studies
- Collagen for example, has successfully been used for strong joints and beautiful skin in the US for a long time
- Extracts of grape seeds in combination with vitamin C are valuable for your health
- Also try our popular fascia pellets for pain-free movement and strong connective tissue
In addition to exercise and a healthy diet, we offer you the opportunity to provide additional support for your connective tissue. You will be amazed at what these natural ingredients can do for you.
Selected ingredients with high bioavailability: Convince yourself of the advantages of our preparations
For us at Vitaminexpress, it goes without saying that we offer you the best possible quality. This also applies to our products that support the connective tissue. You can rely on the following product advantages, for example:
- Ultra-pure manufacturing: We rely exclusively on certified manufacturing processes that are state-of-the-art and certified. Purity is one of the most important attributes of our products.
- High bioavailability: Whether collagen, grape seed oil or vitamin C - the valuable ingredients are available to your organism in the largest possible amount even after ingestion.
- Optimal dosage: Our products for connective tissue are dosed in such a way that the daily amount is based on current scientific recommendations.
- Quality controls: All Vitaminexpress products are continuously checked by independent laboratories for their consistently high quality.
- Free of additives: We rely on the power of nature, also when it comes to supporting your connective tissue. Our products are therefore free from chemical additives such as preservatives or colourings.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans: We do not use any animal ingredients. Animal experiments are also absolutely taboo for us.
- Free of allergens: Even allergy sufferers can rely on our products with a clear conscience because they do not contain any allergens and are therefore usually very well tolerated.
We want you to be able to trust our products. That is why we win you over with high quality, because especially in the field of food supplements you should only rely on high-quality products.
Important ingredients to support your connective tissue
There are many products you can use to specifically support your connective tissue. Vitaminexpress has put together high-quality ingredients for you and made them available in a convenient form:
- OPC capsules: Extracts from French grape seeds combined with valuable vitamin C to support your connective tissue.
- Various collagen products: Collagen is the building block of connective tissue. The Vitaminexpress products support your own collagen production and supply the connective tissue with important vital substances.
- Vivid capsules: A valuable combination of vitamins as a restorative treatment for skin, hair and nails. Brittle hair and fingernails can be avoided!
- Rutin 500 mg: Rutin is an ingredient of several plants that protect against attacks caused by UV radiation and pathogens. The plant substance is a valuable antioxidant for the human body.
- Aqua products: These offer your skin a whole range of positive effects. Mainly thanks to the ingredients hyaluron and silicon.
- Fascia pellets: The optimal supply of vitamins and nutrients for the stability and elasticity of your fascia.
Support the connective tissue with the power of nature. See for yourself!
Use vitamins to support the collagen production
Vitamins are needed in all areas of the body, e.g. as support for the immune system. Vitamins, which are also essential for collagen production, are important free radical scavengers. This means that they reduce oxidative stress, which is largely responsible for rapid skin ageing. 
Our products contain exactly the vitamins your body needs to produce collagen:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, normal skin function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress and acts as a radical scavenger, which makes free radicals harmless.
- Vitamin B contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress. 
Our fascia pellets are particularly rich in high-quality vitamin C and also have other valuable ingredients with which they ensure the following effects:
- Supplies the fascia with valuable vital substances
- Increases the blood circulation
- Can help prevent the fascia from sticking together
- Supports the development and regeneration of connective tissue
Valuable minerals to support your connective tissue
Minerals are essential for the entire body. Some of them can help protect and strengthen your connective tissues. For example, you can benefit from the following minerals:
- Copper contributes to the normal colouring (pigmentation) of the skin, can increase its elasticity and promote wound healing.  
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. 
- Zinc is crucial for the build-up of collagen (important for the build-up of the skin), can support wound healing and promote skin regeneration.  
- Selenium has an antioxidant effect in the skin and can therefore protect against free radicals and premature skin ageing. 
The Vivid capsules from Vitaminexpress contain significantly more vitamins and vital substances. Support your skin, nails and hair with our product.
Benefit from the precisely matched ingredients of the Rutin capsules
Many plants, including St. John's wort, parsley and elderberry, use rutin as a natural protection against UV rays and germs. You can also use this effect for your skin - with our Rutin 500 mg capsules. We use rutin from the Japanese pagoda tree (Styphnolobium japonicum) which has antioxidant properties. 
Our rutin capsules also contain vitamin C and have a particularly high bioavailability.
Use herbal remedies to help protect your skin from oxidative stress
Herbal products have long been used to protect the skin from oxidative stress We also rely on this at Vitaminexpress, especially through the following ingredients:
- Green tea extract: This contains so-called polyphenols, which can protect the skin from free radicals. In addition to this, the tea extracts can strengthen the skin's immune defences and inhibit inflammation.   
- Grape seed extract: can actively support the wound healing in the skin. 
In this context, try our OPC capsules for the skin which has the following properties:
- Contains high quality grape seed extract
- Additional portion of vitamin C
- Highly dosed with 150 mg per capsule
The positive effects of collagen on your skin barrier
Our collagen products support the connective tissue and therefore your skin barrier. For this, we rely on the following ingredients:
- Biocell Collagen: The additional absorption of collagen improves the stability, moisture and elasticity of the skin. 
- Vitamin C: contributes to normal skin function, to the protection of cells from oxidative stress as well as to normal collagen formation and acts as a radical scavenger.
- Vitamin B: contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Copper: can increase the elasticity of the skin, improve wound healing and support pigmentation.  
- Zinc: supports skin renewal, promotes healing processes and is important for collagen production 
Vitaminexpress offers you a wide range of collagen products:
- Collactive capsules: The amino acids it contains can promote collagen formation and support your immune system.
- Biocell Collagen: The multiple patented vital substance supplies your connective tissue with collagen type II and valuable trace elements.
- Collagen powder: The valuable protein can make your skin appear more elastic, firm and smooth.
The Aqua products support the positive effects for your skin
Radiantly beautiful skin with the Aqua products from Vitaminexpress. This is mainly due to the following ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid: This is the most important building block for the supporting structure of the connective tissue and plays a diverse role in regeneration, immune defence, wound healing and rejuvenation of the skin  
- Silicon: promotes cell renewal, protects against infections and ensures stability and elasticity of the connective tissue. In addition to this, silicon helps bind moisture  
Do something good for your skin with our two Aqua products for example:
- Aqua Hyaluron forte: Can improve the complexion and reduce small wrinkles
- Aqua Silicia: Can increase the moisture content of your skin
Vitaminexpress offers you products with an excellent price-performance ratio
We have many valuable offers to support your connective tissue. We would also like to draw your attention to these advantages:
- Excellent price-performance ratio: Benefit from top quality at fair prices.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We want you to be satisfied with our products. If this is not the case, you can simply send the product back to us.
- Bulk discount: Would you like to stock up on valuable Vitaminexpress products? Then we will give you attractive bulk discounts.
Get it today and do something good for yourself and your connective tissue!
Connective tissue Studies and references
- Rinnerthaler M, Bischof J, Streubel MK, Trost A, Richter K. Oxidative stress in aging human skin. Biomolecules. 2015 Apr 21;5(2):545-89.
- EU Register on nutrition and health claims
- Niestroj I. Praxis der Orthomolekularen Medizin. Physiologische Grundlagen/Therapie mit Mikro-Nährstoffen. Hippokrates Verlag, Stuttgart, 2000, 2., durchgesehene Auflage, Seite 182.
- Borkow G. Using Copper to Improve the Well-Being of the Skin. Curr Chem Biol. 2014 Aug; 8(2): 89–102.
- Marshall WJ, Bangert SK. Clinical Biochemistry: Metabolic and clinical aspects. Elsevier Limited, 2008, Second Edition, Seite 196.
- Ekmekcioglu C, Marktl W. Essenzielle Spurenelemente: Klinik und Ernährungsmedizin. Springer-Verlag, Wien, 2006, Seiten 38 ff.
- Ellsässer S. Körperpflegekunde und Kosmetik: Ein Lehrbuch für die PTA-Ausbildung und die Beratung in der Apothekenpraxis. Springer Medizin Verlag, Heidelberg, 2008, 2., überarbeitete und erweiterte Auflage, Seite 85.
- Thabit S, Handoussa H, Roxo M, de Azevedo BC, El Sayed NSE, Wink M. Styphnolobium japonicum (L.) Schott Fruits Increase Stress Resistance and Exert Antioxidant Properties in Caenorhabditis elegans and Mouse Models. Molecules. 2019 Jul; 24(14): 2633.
- Oyetakin-White P, Tribout H, Baron E. Protective Mechanisms of Green Tea Polyphenols in Skin. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2012; 2012: 560682.
- Katiyar SK, Ahmad N, Mukhtar H. Green tea and skin. Arch Dermatol. 2000 Aug;136(8):989-94.
- Katiyar SK. Skin photoprotection by green tea: antioxidant and immunomodulatory effects. Curr Drug Targets Immune Endocr Metabol Disord. 2003 Sep;3(3):234-42.
- Hemmati AA, Foroozan M, Houshmand G, Moosavi ZB, Bahadoram M, Maram NS. The Topical Effect of Grape Seed Extract 2% Cream on Surgery Wound Healing. Glob J Health Sci. 2015 May; 7(3): 52–58.
- Bolke Liane et al. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study ncbi
- Hruby R, Tozzi P, Lughi C, Fusco G. Die fünf Modelle der Osteopathie. Elsevier, München, 2020, Seite 106.
- Bukhari SNA, Roswandi NL, Waqas M, Habib H, Hussain F, Khan S, et al. Hyaluronic acid, a promising skin rejuvenating biomedicine: A review of recent updates and pre-clinical and clinical investigations on cosmetic and nutricosmetic effects. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018 Dec;120(Pt B):1682-1695.
- Danzer S, Kamphausen U. Dekubitus - Prophylaxe und Therapie: Ein Leitfaden für die Pflegepraxis. W. Kohlhammer Verlag, Stuttgart, 2016.
- Brecht G. Yoga für Frauen in der Lebensmitte: Übungen zur Hormonbalance. mvg Verlag, München, 2009.