Easy and save payment
SOFORT Banking can only be used by customers from Germany, Austria, Belgium, Poland, Italy, France and the Netherlands. SOFORT Banking is certified by TÜV Saarland/Germany and is a secure, fast and very reliable way to pay online. It is not necessary to get registered to SOFORT Banking. You can use it immediately during the order process on our website if you are registered for online banking with your bank.
This is how SOFORT Banking works:
- Choose SOFORT Banking as payment method on our Checkout Page.
- Click "Place order" and you will be transferred to the website of SOFORT Banking.
- Choose your country and put in the sort code of your bank.
- Sign into the online banking of your bank by using your user name and PIN. This information will not be stored on our server.
- Review the order information and confirm the payment with a valid TAN number.
- Click continue to confirm the payment.
- You will receive a real time payment confirmation from SOFORT Banking.
- We also receive a payment confirmation and will ship your order immediately.
If you choose PayPal as your payment method, you will be transfered to the Paypal website after clicking "Send Order". After finishing the payment with PayPal you will be transferred back to the VitaminExpress Website, where you can review your order confirmation.
We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard. Simply enter your credit card number and expiration date. The total amount will be charged to your creditcard the day we ship your order.
After clicking "Send Order" you will be transferred to a page where you can input your 3D Secure code for Verified by Visa oder Mastercard Secure Code. This is an additional security feature to avoid the use of your credit card by others. After finishing the payment you will be transferred back to the VitaminExpress Website, where you can review your order confirmation.
In case you have not activated your 3D Secure Code yet, you can register for this feature now. Just follow the steps on your screen. If you don´t want to finish your order by putting in your 3D Secure Code, you can cancel the payment process and you will be transferred back to our website, where you can choose another payment method.
If you like to pay by debit note you agree that we deduct the total amount of your order from your bank account.
Note: We can only accept payments by debit note from our German and Austrian customers. In some cases we may also refuse to accept the payment by Debit Note for orders from new customers and offer our other payment methods instead.
COD - Cash on Delivery
We offer COD for shipments to Germany and Austria. In that case you pay your order directly to the postman when you receive your package. If you are not at home, he will leave a note to let you know at which post office you can pick up your package.
- COD charges Austria: We have to collect fees in the amount of 3,50 Euros which are charged by the Austrian Post for COD deliveries.
- COD charges Germany: We have to collect fees in the amount of 3,50 Euros which are charged by the Deutsche Post for COD deliveries. An additional 2 Euros are charged by the Deutsche Post upon delivery. You can save these costs by choosing another payment method.
You transfer the Order Total to our account in advance. We will send you our bank information with the Order confirmation. After receiving your payment we will ship your order and send you a Shipping confirmation by email.
Open Invoice Payment
In Germany we offer our customers Open Invoice Payment starting with the 3. Order, in Austria starting with the first order. In some cases we may offer another payment method, for example in case of default of payment or if the order has a high order volume.