Feel the energy of the Siberian tiger with Rhodiola Rosea
In the search for long life, the emperor of China already sent expeditions to Siberia to collect Rhodiola roots. Rhodiola Rosea increases energy and vitality, lifts the mood and boosts physical and mental well-being.
Scientific studies have proven the effect of Rhodiola for stress-related fatigue, anxiety, forgetfulness, loss of strength, infertility and erectile dysfunction. Besides its liver protecting qualities, Rhodiola also strengthens the immune system.
What can Rhodiola Rosea do for you?
- increases energy, stamina and endurance
- makes more resistant to stress
- lifts the mood and reduces anxiety
- boosts longevity
- supports healthy sleep
- strengthens the immune system and boosts health
- improves sexual performance
- boosts memory and mental clarity
- increases concentration and attention
- keeps cortisol levels (stress hormones) under control
- helps athletes to win competitions
- shortens recovery time after sport
- increases ATP and creatine production in the muscles
- boosts fat burning
Rhodiola increases resistance to stress
Rhodiola is a herbal stress killer since it increases adaptability to mental and physical stress. Rhodiola helps you to remain strong and maintain inner peace.
Also long-lasting physical and mental stress in professional or private life can be coped better with Rhodiola, without suffering permanent damage. Rhodiola protects before you totally wear yourself out and ultimately reach burnout, anxiety and depression.
What do mood swings, anxiety and burnout have in common?
If the harmony of the neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine, GABA, etc., is disrupted in the brain through long-lasting stress, it may lead to mood swings, anxiety and burnout. Rhodiola harmonizes the neurotransmitters naturally, without any side effects.
The anti-depressive and anti-stress effect of Rhodiola has been proven in scientific studies and is higher than that from St John's Wort, Ginkgo Biloba and Panax Ginseng. People who take Rhodiola become more active, outgoing and also gain more lust for life and vitality in just a few weeks. Inner peace and well-being return very soon with Rhodiola.
Improves memory and mental performance
Rhodiola improves the transmission of stimuli and impulses to the brain, whereby concentration is boosted and memory is positively influenced.
Rhodiola boosts fertility and well-being in women
Women also benefit from Rhodiola Rosea. Fertility is significantly increased and in a few cases women became pregnant even though medication had been previously unsuccessful.
Women in menopause also report positive effects on their general well-being and mood. An abnormal lack of menstruation (amenorrhea) was resolved in 60% of the women.
Also for men with erectile dysfunctions or premature ejaculation, taking Rhodiola improves sexual function and normalizes prostate fluid. It is also tradition in Siberia to give newly married couples a bouquet of Rhodiola shortly before their wedding night.
Rhodiola for heart and liver
Rhodiola may normalize stress-related dysfunctions like heart palpitations and increased blood pressure and at the same time ensure a sufficient supply of oxygen to the vital organs. Liver cells, also described as the trash dump of the body, are protected and supported in their detoxification function.
For more power in sport
Rhodiola optimizes physical and mental performance, with positive effects on training and sporting success. New studies prove that Rhodiola makes it possible to train longer and more intensively, without overtraining.
Rhodiola Royal - the world's best Rhodiola extract
Rhodiola Royal is the first original Siberian Rhodiola extract which contains the full spectrum of active agents of the raw Rhodiola root as well as a standardized content of more than 5% Rosavins and 2% Salidroside.
Benefits of Rhodiola Royal:
- standardized to more than 5% Rosavins and 2% Salidroside
- the original Rhodiola developed by Dr. Ramazanov
- contains the full spectrum of active agents of the Rhodiola root
- original Siberian Rhodiola from the Altai high mountains
- has the same active agent profile as fresh Rhodiola roots
- first harvested after at least five years of growth
- standardized composition
- highly dosed with 200 mg per capsule
- pure natural 100% Rhodiola
With all these benefits, Rhodiola Royal is unrivaled in its effect in reducing stress, relieving fatigue, increasing endurance and mental performance as well as improving sexual function. If you want to feel the full power of Rhodiola, use Rhodiola Royal.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated