Minerals with high absorption and bioavailability
BioActive Minerals supplies all important mineral and trace elements in easily absorbable organically bound forms.By binding the minerals and trace elements it contains to citrate (citric acid) and the amino acid glycine, these can be directly and actively absorbed by the body.
BioActive Minerals also deliver critical vitamins to further optimize the benefits of the minerals and trace elements.
The decisive advantages of BioActive Minerals capsules:
- - Complete multi-mineral formula with 11 minerals and trace elements
- - Very high bioavailability through binding to glycine or citric acid
- - Optimized with vitamins that promote the metabolism of the minerals
- - Is better absorbed by the body than other mineral compounds
- - Guaranteed free of allergens and unnecessary additives
- - Bottled in vegetable capsules
- - Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Why is the bioavailability of minerals so important?
The body cannot directly resorb minerals and trace elements in their metallic, inorganic form. They have to be activated in the intestines.
This so-called production of "chelates" enhances their bioavailabilty which actively directs the minerals through the intestinal walls and allows them to be resorbed.
The decisive advantage
In the case of bioactive minerals, the chelation is anticipated during production. Chelates are organic compounds of minerals with amino acids such as glycine, methionine or citric acid. These enclose the mineral molecules and actively channel them through the intestinal wall into the body.
As a result, chelated minerals achieve optimal bioavailability, which means that significantly more minerals are absorbed than with conventional mineral tablets.
The only disadvantage of chelated minerals
As you already know, minerals are better absorbed by binding to protein building blocks. Logically, these bound minerals need more space than those that are pure (e.g. calcium citrate contains 20% pure calcium and 80% citric acid). The only disadvantage is that the larger volume means that you have to take more capsules.
How important are minerals for our health?
As it turns out, not only a lack of vitamins poses a serious threat to our health. The lack of minerals and trace elements is much worse.
As studies have shown time and again, most people in our affluent society lack important minerals and trace elements, e.g. calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium and selenium.
What can BioActive Minerals do for your health?
- compensates for a lack of minerals and trace elements
- contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to normal psychological function
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- contributes to normal cognitive function
- helps protect the cells from oxidative stress
Bones need much more than just calcium
After the age of 30, the bone density gradually decreases. The bones become porous and break more easily. This is especially the case if the absorption of the required nutrients does not work properly.
Bone loss is particularly common in women after the menopause. Because then the storage of minerals in the bones decreases rapidly.
Smoking also increases the risk. Likewise, excessive consumption of coffee and carbonated drinks, which contain a lot of phosphorus and remove large amounts of calcium from the body.
The common recommendation to simply take calcium tablets for prevention is only partially correct if you want to stop the progressive demineralization of your bones.
Many scientific studies show that a whole group of minerals are necessary to keep the bones strong and healthy. Only a complete mineral formula provides the bones with everything they need to stay healthy and strong.
Calcium can only be actively incorporated into the bone matrix in conjunction with magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper and boron.
Along with calcium and vitamin K2, vitamin D plays a key role in strong bones. As a result, a lack of vitamin D or vitamin K2 can increase demineralization and thus the risk of broken bones.
Tip: Studies have shown that bone density is maintained in women who do light barbell training 40 minutes three times a week or do other sports.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated