Collagen capsules for healthy joints and beautiful skin
Biocell Collagen is a multi-patented healthy aging ingredient from the USA that promotes both active joints and younger looking skin. Biocell Collagen contains three biological active ingredients: hydrolysed collagen (especially collagen type 2), bioavailable hyaluronic acid, and a natural source of chondroitin sulphate.
Biocell Collagen has a low molecular weight, which means that it can be optimally absorbed through the gastrointestinal wall. The patented hydrolysis process creates highly bioavailable building blocks that are not only crucial for the structure of the cartilage, but also for the skin.
Although these two types of tissue appear different at first glance, they both contain the same macromolecular building blocks - namely collagen, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulphate.
Biocell collagen capsules are additionally optimised with vitamin C and manganese, which are also significantly involved in building collagen.
What can Biocell Collagen Capsules do for you?
- promotes joint health and mobility
- nourishes, strengthens, and regenerates the cartilage structure
- reduces inflammation in the joints
- improves joint lubrication through the formation of synovial fluid
- increases the moisture content and firmness of the skin
- reduces wrinkles and lines by counteracting natural ageing and light ageing
- the contained hyaluronic acid ensures improved skin moisture
- the skin looks plumper, firmer, and smoother again
- promotes the preservation of a radiant complexion
- improves the structure of hair and nails
- is a pure natural product, free from additives and auxiliary substances, non-GMO
- filled in plant-based capsules
Building blocks for cartilage and joint lubrication
The composition of Biocell collagen is like human cartilage. In old age, the body produces fewer and fewer of these important components, which reduces cartilage thickness and joint lubrication. This causes the ends of the joints to rub against each other resulting in joint pain.
The hydrolysed collagen, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulphate in Biocell collagen help improve joint health. Placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical studies with Biocell Collagen demonstrated its safety and efficiency in various joint complaints.
Storage of Biocell collagen in the cartilage
Various independent studies show that Biocell collagen is stored directly in the cartilage. This data also confirms that Biocell Collagen can directly stimulate the cells in the cartilage.
This biochemical stimulation of the chondrocytes can help rebuild the cartilage, normalising the structure and function of the joint. That is why Biocell Collagen is also one of the crucial vital substances of the highly effective and popular Arthrol joint formula.
Biocell Collagen ensures beautiful skin from the inside
Hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate are also crucial for the healthy structure and function of the skin. The amount of these components decreases with age, which leads to a breakdown and collapse of the skin matrix.
However, if these two building blocks are added in a highly bioavailable form as dietary supplements, the beauty of the skin can be effectively promoted from within.
Improves the moisture and firmness of the skin
Enough hyaluronic acid is crucial for a healthy structure and for the firmness of the skin since hyaluronic acid keeps moisture in the skin.
However, the amount of hyaluronic acid decreases with age, which leads to dry, sagging skin and wrinkling. Biocell Collagen supplies highly bioavailable hyaluronic acid to counteract this natural skin aging.
Biocell Collagen has shown, in a 28-day test period, that the daily hyaluronic acid level in the blood increases 60-fold.
Inhibits the hyaluronidases
A unique and fascinating property of Biocell Collagen is that it can inhibit hyaluronidase.
Hyaluronic acid is contained in practically every tissue and all body fluids, whereby a third of the hyaluronic acid is converted daily by the constructive hyaluronic acid synthases and the degrading hyaluronidases.
Biocell Collagen inhibits hyaluronidases and thus prevents the skin from drying out due to age.
Clinical studies with Biocell Collagen
Various clinical studies have been carried out, which prove the advantages and safety of Bio-cell collagen for various joint problems and the skin.
1. Clinical study on subjective pain The first clinical studies in humans showed the effect of taking 2g Biocell Collagen per day on the subjective pain sensation of 89 people who suffered from various joint problems. This double-blind study found that 89.9% (80 out of 89) of the test subjects reported a reduction in joint pain.
2. Study of chronic joint complaints A larger study with 80 subjects with moderate to severe joint complaints reflected the results of the previous study. This demonstrated safety and efficiency in alleviating joint problems, which facilitated various physical activities in daily life. The result of this study was published in 2012 in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry in 2012.
3. Study on positive effects on the skin A ground breaking skin study was conducted in 2011. This showed that the daily intake of Biocell Collagen over a period of 12 weeks led to a significant reduction in facial wrinkles and wrinkles, improved the moisture content and stimulated collagen biosynthesis of dermal fibroblasts. Furthermore, it led to an increase in haemoglobin in the skin tissue, which indicates an improved microcirculation in the dermis. Most participants observed an improved skin structure, increased moisture and less flaking on the face.
4. Study on inhibition of hyaluronidase A study showed that the hyaluronidase is inhibited in a dose-dependent manner by Biocell collagen. Since the decrease in hyaluronidase caused by hyaluronidase results in various symptoms that are associated with ageing, the inhibition of hyaluronidase by Biocell collagen can have a significant effect on different ageing processes.
Is Biocell Collagen like Glucosamine or Chondroitin sulphate in the market?
No. Biocell Collagen is not similar to Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Even though it contains chondroitin sulphate, the molecular nature and bioavailability is quite different from those of chondroitin sulphate derived from other sources.
Are Biocell Collagen capsules safe?
Since its introduction in 1997, Biocell Collagen has proven its safety in many different research laboratories. Four clinical trials in humans over the past decade have shown no side effects.
Furthermore, various toxicology studies show that the daily intake of Biocell collagen is safe for humans.
How soon can I expect to see results with Biocell Collagen?
How soon an individual can see changes in joint or skin health may vary. However, clinical studies with Biocell Collagen capsules and anecdotal evidence show that consumers can start to see results within several weeks. It is recommended to take Biocell Collagen for 4 to 6 months to see full results. Biocell Collagen can also be taken over a longer period to support skin elasticity and improve joint health.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated