Do something good for your body in the most natural way possible: You can do this with the Organic products from VitaminExpress, which supply your organism with important ingredients and contribute to your well-being.
Benefit from our wide range of selected organic products and profit from many advantages:
- Vitamin C: Hardly any other nutrient is associated with health and well-being as much as vitamin C. Ensure that there is a sufficient supply and enhance your diet with our popular vitamin C supplements.
- Acerola: At VitaminExpress you can choose from various vitamin C suppliers. Acerola, is a type of cherry from Central and South America. is particularly rich in this vitamin. Try our Acerola products and supply your body with vitamin C from a natural source.
- Ashwagandha: Lowering cholesterol levels, relieving stress symptoms, improving thyroid problems: These are just three of the effects of the Indian medicinal plant , that have been proven by studies. 
- Psyllium seeds: Our psyllium seed powder from the Indian plant Plantago offers you natural support for digestion. The numerous beneficial properties on the gastrointestinal tract have been clinically tested and proven by studies. 
A balanced diet combined with sufficient exercise: This is how a healthy life works. Our organic products are the perfect addition to this. You will be amazed at the potential of the natural preparations.
Convince yourself of the quality of our organic products
Our organic products all come from nature. In order for as much “nature” as possible to arrive at your home, we have set very high standards for ourselves for the quality of our products.
- Controlled biological manufacturing processes
- Rich in natural bioflavonoids
- Natural ingredients
- Minimal additives
- Very good tolerance
This is what the organic products from Vitaminexpress can do for your mental and physical well-being
The organic products from Vitaminexpress can support both your mental and physical well-being. Vitamin C, for example, supports the normal function of the immune system.  As a natural source for this, we use Acerola, also known as the “Jamaica cherry”.
You can also support your health in many ways with extracts of the Indian medicinal plant Ashwagandha The effects are extremely diverse and well studied, as well as the positive effects of psyllium seeds on the digestive system.
Support your health with the all-rounder vitamin C
Vitamin C is one of the most well-known nutrients. For centuries, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), as is called in scientific terminology, has been suspected of being used in the prophylaxis of colds. However, vitamin C can do a lot more, e.g. it
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system,
- contributes to normal bone formation,
- helps reduce exhaustion and tiredness,
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the function of the skin blood vessels and nervous system,
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress. 
Vitamin C is also found in many foods. The following foods are particularly rich in vitamin C:
- Black currants
- Kiwi fruit
- Bell peppers
- Brussels sprouts 
Make sure that you follow a vitamin-rich diet, but you are welcome to support your health with our products. Because vitamin C is truly a multi-talent.
Benefit from the positive effects of the vitamin C source Acerola
The Acerola is one of the best natural vitamin C suppliers. The cherry-like fruit grows in Central and South America and is also known by a number of other names, including:
- Jamaican cherry
- Barbados cherry
- Maple cherry
Thanks to its high content of vitamin C and all of its ingredients, Acerola can have a number of positive effects on your body:
- Supports the immune system : The ingredients of Acerola can help stabilize your immune system and thus have a positive influence on your susceptibility to infections.  
- Antioxidant properties : Active cell protection through vitamin C as well as the secondary plant substances such as carotenoids and polyphenols, which are also abundantly contained in Acerola. The antioxidant effect is clearly proven by studies. 
- Can contribute to the health and protection of your cardiovascular system, by improving various blood values and reducing the oxidative stress on the vessels caused by LDL cholesterol. 
- With Acerola you can actively help detoxify your body Vitamin C is primarily responsible for this positive influence. 
- With its antihistamine effect, Acerola can help alleviate allergic symptoms.
- Helps normalize high blood sugar levels by inhibiting certain enzymes in the intestine that convert food carbohydrates into glucose. 
Overall, Acerola from Vitaminexpress is a perfect supplier of vitamin C and many other healthy natural substances. Make use of these properties too.
With Ashwagandha, you can contribute to the reduction of physical and mental stress symptoms
Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng or sleeping cherry, is an integral part of the traditional Indian healing art of Ayurveda. The positive effects on the organism have been well investigated and proven by studies. With Ashwagandha, you can mainly contribute to the reduction of the symptoms of physical, but also mental stress.
The following effects of Ashwagandha are proven:
- Can reduce excessive blood sugar levels
- Contributes to relaxation and is said to lower the blood level of the stress hormone cortisol
- Can help withanxiety and depressive moods
- Shows anti-inflammatory properties
- Can normalize excessive blood lipids
- With an appropriate lifestyle, it can help to reduce the percentage of body fat and increase the percentage of muscle mass
- Contributes to the testosterone production in men 
Don't miss out on the positive aspects of this ancient Indian herb, Ashwagandha!
Take advantage of the beneficial properties of Psyllium seeds
People have been using psyllium seeds for centuries to treat gastrointestinal complaints and to regulate bowel movements. Well proven and practised for a long time is e.g. the supportive treatment of irritable bowel syndrome. . The dietary fibre contained in abundant amounts of fibre in the psyllium seeds is apparently responsible for the positive effects. 
Psyllium seeds also ensure that both the digestion itself as well as the bowel movement (peristalsis) are stimulated. This is because the psyllium seeds swell up in the digestive tract and gently irritate the intestinal wall.
This in turn stimulates the intestines to work faster and more effectively. This is what makes psyllium seeds so valuable in the fight against constipation, especially if you don't want to take a synthetic laxative. 
Interestingly enough, psyllium seeds can also have a positive effect on diarrhoea, the exact opposite of constipation. Responsible for this as well: Swelling in the intestine. This binds excess fluid and normalizes the consistency of the stool. 
Other fields of application for psyllium seeds:
- Lipid metabolism disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Anal fissures 
The Acerola capsules are a high-quality vitamin C supplier
The valuable vitamin C supplier Acerola for at home in capsule form: With this, you can support an optimal supply, because we combine two high-quality vitamin C sources in the Acerola capsules. However, these are not the only advantages of our organic product:
- Absolutely pure and natural source of vitamin C
- Our organic Acerola comes from controlled organic cultivation
- Conveniently filled in purely plant-based capsules
- Free of preservatives and artificial colouring
- Very well tolerated
- Consistently high quality thanks to ongoing laboratory analyses
- Sufficiently high dosage with 100 mg of natural vitamin C per capsule
With the vitamin C acerola capsules, you are always well taken care of and prepared for everyday life.
Use the Acerola vitamin C powder for individual dosing
The Acerola capsules offer you many advantages, e.g. a consistent dosage. You can do this even more precisely and individually with ourAcerola vitamin C powder. Also consider this: In powder form, the least amount of additivesare added as compared to other dosage forms.
The Acerola vitamin C powder from VitaminExpress: Ideal for those who do not want to swallow capsules or for people who want to dose them individually.
The Ashwagandha capsules are characterized by a high bio-availability
Thousands of years of Indian medicine: Ashwagandha has a lot of history - and a lot of potential, which is always available in a convenient capsule form. The product advantages in detail:
- Highest bio-availability
- 300 mg root extract per capsule
- Well tolerated
- 100% vegan
- No chemical additives
- Excellent quality thanks to 12 years of research
Whether Ayurveda or clinical study: Ashwagandha capsules can have a positive effect on your health in many different ways. Try it yourself!
Psyllium powder: Natural ingredients from organic farming
Our valuable psyllium seeds, which you can use against a wide variety of digestive problems, also come from India. Prepared in powder form, you simply dissolve five grams in fruit or vegetable juice It's delicious and very healthy at the same time!
Buy high-quality organic products at VitaminExpress and benefit from many advantages
With organic products from VitaminExpress, you can do something good for yourself and your body – whether it's against stress, indigestion, or inflammations. If you choose our high-quality organic products, you will also benefit from other advantages, such as attractive bulk discounts or our VitaminExpress satisfaction guarantee.
BIO Studies and references
- Spritzler F. 12 Proven Health Benefits of Ashwagandha Healthline, 03.11.2019
- Mittmann U. Indische Flohsamenschalen - mehr als Laxanzien Deutsche Apotheker Zeitung, 29/2007
- EU Register on nutrition and health claims
- Ökotrophologie 2: rhw-Praxiswissen für die Aus- und Weiterbildung Verlag Neuer Merkur, München 2005, Seite 182
- Yahia EM, De Jesus Ornelas-Paz J, Gonzales-Aguilar GA Nutritional and health-promoting properties of tropical and subtropical fruits Postharvest Biology and Technology of Tropical and Subtropical Fruits, 2011, Pages 21-78
- Mezadri T, Villano D, Fernández-Pachón MS, Garcia-Parrilla MC, Troncoso AM Antioxidant compounds and antioxidant activity in acerola (Malpighia emarginata DC.) fruits and derivatives Journal of Food Composition and Analysis. 01 Jun 2008, 21(4):282-290
- Samman S, Sivarajah G, Man JC, Ahmad ZI, Petocz P, Caterson ID A mixed fruit and vegetable concentrate increases plasma antioxidant vitamins and folate and lowers plasma homocysteine in men J Nutr. 2003 Jul;133(7):2188-93
- Lihm H, Kim H, Chang H, Yoon M, Lee K, Choi J Vitamin C modulates lead excretion in rats Anat Cell Biol. 2013 Dec; 46(4): 239–245
- Johnston CS, Martin LJ, Cai X Antihistamine effect of supplemental ascorbic acid and neutrophil chemotaxis J Am Coll Nutr. 1992 Apr;11(2):172-6
- Hanamura T, Mayama C, Aoki H, Hirayama Y, Shimizu M Antihyperglycemic effect of polyphenols from Acerola (Malpighia emarginata DC.) fruit Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2006 Aug;70(8):1813-20
- Bijkerk CJ, de Wit NJ, Muris JWM, Whorwell PJ, Knottnerus JA, Hoes AW Soluble or insoluble fibre in irritable bowel syndrome in primary care? Randomised placebo controlled trial BMJ. 2009 Aug 27;339:b3154