Vitamin D3 10000 IU plus vitamin K2 200 mcg high dose in capsules
This Vitamin D plus K2 product combines 10,000 IU (ten thousand) natural vitamin D3 from lanolin with 200 mcg natural all-trans vitamin K2 in one capsule. The combination of these two important vitamins in one capsule makes the daily intake of high dose Vitamin D3 and K2 very easy.
Vitamin D3 10000 plus K2 200mcg capsule is ideal for:
- all people, who want to do take a higher amount of Vitamin D + K to quickly increase their vitamin D3 level
- all those, who have a higher daily vitamin D3 and K2 requirement
- all those who find it beneficial to take high dose vitamin D plus vitamin K2 in one capsule
A high dose vitamin D3 + K2 combination preparation
Vitamin D experts recommend the intake of at least vitamin D3 per day for adults to maintain a healthy vitamin D level for optimal health. Prof. Vermeer from the University of Maastricht, who has been involved in vitamin K research for more than 30 years, recommends 200mcg of vitamin K2 per day to ensure that all Gla-Proteins are activated.
Vitamin D3 10000 plus K2 200 is an effective combination product that supplies useful amounts of these two important vitamins in one capsule. This product allows people to reach an optimal vitamin D level in case they cannot increase their vitamin D level with a lower dosage in order to benefit from the many advantages of vitamin D and K2.
Why Vitamin D3 10000 plus K2 200 is the best combination product you can buy:
- Highly dosed and well-tolerated: Each capsule combines 10000 IU of natural vitamin D3 from lanolin with 200 mcg of natural vitamin K2 as all-trans MK7 of the highest quality. This dose is ideal to maintain an optimal vitamin D level and at the same time to activate all vitamin K2-dependent Gla proteins. The very small capsules make it easy to swallow.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: Contains only 100% natural vitamin D3 from lanolin and 100% natural vitamin K2 in its most effective form. They are optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reach a high concentration in the blood. Both have the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity and are active in the body for a long time.
- Guaranteed free from artificial vitamin K2: Almost all products currently available contain artificially produced vitamin K2. Vitamin D3 10000 plus K2 200 contains only the 100% natural, bioactive form of vitamin K2 as all-trans MK7. This is fermented in Europe with the help of natto cultures. It is guaranteed to be pure, stable, free from allergens and of the highest quality.
- Tested quality: This product is tested by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology for its active ingredient content and its purity. So, you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality preparation.
- Guaranteed free from allergens and additives: Free magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free from gelatine and allergens such as soy, gluten, and lactose, free from dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free of from genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
- Very good price / performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the active ingredients contained, their dosage, the absence of unwanted additives and the very good compatibility ensure an extraordinarily good price / performance ratio.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the vitamin D3 10000 plus K2 200 capsules with our 100 -day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
Important note: Please read this before you buy Vitamin D3 10000 plus K2 200 mcg:
Since Vitamin D3 plus K2 contains a high dosage of Vitamin D, a responsible approach is necessary to avoid side effects. If you buy Vitamin D3 10000 IE, you automatically agree, that you have read and understood the following points:
- Have your 25(OH) Vitamin D3 blood level tested, before you start taking Vitamin D3 10,000 plus K2 200. This is important to determine whether or not the the intake of this high dose Vitamin D product is necessary and to avoid side effects.
Here you can find more info on how to measure the Vitamin D3 level.
- Do not take more than 1 capsule per day. If you want to take a higher dosage, consult a health physician who has experience with the therapeutic use of Vitamin D.
- Have your Vitamin D3 blood level tested every 2 to 3 months. The higher the Vitamin D3 blood level and the Vitamin D dosage you take, the more frequently you should have your Vitamin D3 blood level tested. The test result should not be higher than 80 ng/ml.
- If you take this product you alone take the risk of any side effects, which may be connected with an elevated 25(OH) Vitamin D3 level. At the same time, you release VitaminExpress from any responsibility.
- Store the Vitamin D3 10000 outside the reach of children. You take full responsibility if a child should come to harm.
Why should you take Vitamin D together with Vitamin K2?
If you supplement Vitamin D on a regular basis you have a higher demand for Vitamin K2. Because the uptake of calcium is increased if you take Vitamin D, the body produces more of the Gla-Proteins, which have the purpose of transporting the calcium throughout the body.
But only Vitamin K2 can activate the Gla-Proteins. After activation, the calcium binds to the protein and is transported to those places in the body where it belongs, which are the bones and the teeth.
At the same time, Vitamin K2 prevents the calcium from being deposited in the arteries and the soft tissues of the body. This means, Vitamin K2 prevents us from arteriosclerosis and protects the heart and arteries. Furthermore, it works closely with Vitamin D to arteriosclerosis the bones and teeth.
Vitamin D3 and K2 work closely together to strengthen the bones and maintain the health of the heart and arteries.
What are the health benefits of vitamin D and K?
- supports the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the building and maintenance of normal strong bones
- supports a normal calcium level in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- supports normal muscle function
- plays a role in cell division
- plays a role in the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to normal blood clotting
Are vitamins D3 and K2 also ingested when taken as a capsule that does not contain fat?
Vitamin D3 and K2 are fat-soluble vitamins. However, it is not absolutely necessary to take these vitamins in oil form to ensure complete absorption in the body.
If you take the capsule after a normal meal, the amount of fat it contains is completely sufficient for vitamin D3 and K2 to be absorbed. Furthermore, there is always a certain amount of fat in the intestine, which is sufficient for absorption.
Does vitamin D3 5000 IU plus vitamin K2 interact with other common drugs?
People who are taking anticoagulants or have a blood clotting disorder should consult their doctor before taking this product. The reason for this is that the intake of vitamin K2 has the effect of blood coagulation inhibitors based on coumarin, e.g. Marcumar, could decrese. These work by inhibiting the vitamin K2 in the body.
However, since our body absolutely needs vitamin K, we recommend not taking any vitamin K-blocking anticoagulants. Talk to your doctor about prescribing a preparation that works independently of vitamin K. These are called Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOAK).
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated