We are pleased to offer you different payment options for your purchases on our e-commerce site. You can choose from the following payment methods:
We are committed to ensuring the security of your payment data by using state-of-the-art technology to protect your data.
If you choose PayPal as your payment method, you will be redirected to PayPal after clicking on the yellow Paypal button. After making your payment via PayPal, you will be redirected to the VitaminExpress website where you can view your order confirmation.
You can also pay for your order with Visa and Mastercard. Simply enter your credit card number, the period of validity and the three-digit security code. Your credit card will be directly charged.
After clicking 'Pay total', you will be redirected to a 'Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code' page to enter your 3D Secure code. This is an additional security measure by the card-issuing bank to clearly identify you as the legitimate cardholder. Therefore, the 3D SecureCode is something similar to your individual fingerprint. Entering the 3D SecureCode is only mandatory for credit cards for which this function has been activated.
After entering the code, you will be redirected to the VitaminExpress website where you can see your order confirmation. If you have forgotten your 3D Secure code, request a new code using the link provided.
If you have not yet activated the 3D Secure function on your credit card, you can register for this function on this page. Simply follow the instructions on the screen.
If you do not wish to pay by credit card using the 3D Secure code, click Cancel to return to our website. There you can choose another payment method. This page for entering or saving the secure code may look and work slightly different depending on the issuing bank or credit card provider.
The "Payment in 3 instalments" option is an alternative to traditional credit. It allows you to spread the payment of your purchases over 3 instalments. These payments are automatically deducted from the registered debit/credit card until the full amount of the order is paid.
If your order is eligible for the 'Pay in 3 instalments' option, you can make this choice at checkout and enter your debit/credit card details. When you receive your order, you will receive an email from Klarna with your payment schedule and the first instalment will be taken from your card. Good to know: there is no charge for using the "Pay in 3 instalments" option!
We now accept Apple Pay.
On the payment page, you will find the Apple Pay tab that allows you to place an order through your account using Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
For Mac computers, the Apple Pay option is only available using Safari.
To use Apple Pay, follow these steps:
- Add items to your shopping cart, fill in your personal information as usual and choose your shipping method.
- Then go to the payment confirmation page. If your device supports Apple Pay, you will be able to access this option on your device. You will then be able to choose the payment card of your choice (from those listed in your Apple Pay account)
- Once the payment has been validated, you will be redirected to the order confirmation page.
Google Pay is a secure, simple and fast way to pay for online purchases using cards stored in your Google Account from your phone.
To use Google Pay, follow these steps:
- Add items to your basket from your mobile phone and fill in your personal details as usual and choose your shipping method.
- Then go to the payment confirmation page and choose Google Pay. You will then be redirected to your Google Pay account.
- Select the payment card of your choice (from your Google Account) or enter a new one
- Once the payment is validated, you will be redirected to the order confirmation page.
Thank you for trusting us with your online purchases. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the payment process.