Vitamin D3 capsules - high dose with 20000 IU as a deposit preparation
Vitamin D3 20000 IU supplies fifty thousand international units of natural Vitamin D3 per capsule. This product is ideal as a Vitamin D3 depot supplement or as a short term stoss therapy for people who have a very high Vitamin D requirement.
Why Vitamin D3 20000 IU is the best, high-dosed Vitamin D capsule you can buy:
Highly dosed and well-tolerated: Each capsule combines 20000 IU of natural vitamin D3 from lanolin of the highest quality. This dose is ideal for maintaining an optimal vitamin D level and at the same time activating all vitamin K2-dependent Gla proteins.
Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: Contains only 100% natural vitamin D3 from lanolin in its most effective form. Natural vitamin D3 is optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reaches a high concentration in the blood. It has the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity and is active in the body for a long time.
Tested quality: This product is tested by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology for its active ingredient content and its purity. So, you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality preparation.
Guaranteed free from allergens and additives: Free from magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free from gelatine and allergens such as soy, gluten and lactose, free from dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free from genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
Very good price / performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the active ingredients contained, their dosage, the absence of unwanted additives and the very good compatibility ensure an extraordinarily good price / performance ratio.
Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the vitamin D3 20000 IU capsules with our 100-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
How much Vitamin D do you need?
Here you can find more info about the optimum vitamin D dosage.
Vitamin D and vitamin K2 should always be combined
People who take Vitamin D3 in high dosage as a nutritional supplement, have also a higher demand for Vitamin K2. The reason is that Vitamin D is increasing the uptake of calcium into the body. At the same time, the body increasingly produces Gla proteins, which have the task of transporting calcium in the body.
But only Vitamin K2 can activate the Gla-Proteins. After activation, the calcium binds to the protein and is transported to the places in the body where it belongs, which are the bones and the teeth.
At the same time, Vitamin K2 prevents the calcium from being deposited in the arteries and the soft tissues of the body. This means, Vitamin K2 prevents us from arteriosclerosis and protects the heart and arteries. Furthermore, it works closely with Vitamin D to strengthen the bones and teeth.
Therefore, we recommend taking 200mcg vitamin K2 daily in addition to vitamin D3, e.g. our product vitamin K2 200 mcg.
Experts suggest the daily intake of Vitamin D and Vitamin K2
For long term use the daily intake of 5000 IU Vitamin D in combination with 200 mcg Vitamin K2 is ideal, to keep Vitamin D as well as Vitamin K2 at a healthy level. Therefore, most of our customers use the product Vitamin D3 5000 plus K2 200mcg.
Here you can find more info about the correct combination of vitamin D and vitamin K.
Please read this before you buy Vitamin D3 20000 IU:
Important note: Please read the following before purchasing Vitamin D3 20000 IU!
Since Vitamin D3 20000 IU is a high dose Vitamin D capsule, a responsible approach is necessary to avoid side effects. If you buy Vitamin D3 20000 IU, you automatically agree, that you have read and understood the following:
- Do not take more than 1 capsule PER WEEK. If you would like to take a higher dosage, consult a health physician who has experience with the therapeutic use of Vitamin D.
- If you would like to take more than 1 capsule per week, have the 25(OH) Vitamin D3 blood level tested, before you start taking this. This is important to determine, if the intake of a higher dose do Vitamin D3 is necessary and to avoid side effects. Continue testing the 25(OH) Vitamin D3 blood level every 3 months.
- If you take this product you alone carry the risk of any side effects, which may be connected with an elevated 25(OH) Vitamin D3 blood level. At the same time, you release VitaminExpress from any responsibility.
- Store the Vitamin D3 20000 IU outside the reach of children. You take full responsibility if a child should come to harm.
The higher your vitamin D level and the vitamin D3 dosage you are taking, the more often you should have the 25 (OH) vitamin D3 value tested. Your 25 (OH) Vitamin D3 blood level should not exceed 80 ng/ml. Here you can find more info about how to measure the Vitamin D3 level.
Possible side effects if your Vitamin D3 blood level is too high
If you suspect a Vitamin D overdose, do not continue taking Vitamin D and have your 25 (OH) vitamin D3 blood level tested as soon as possible. This way you know for certain whether the symptoms were really caused by an excessive intake of vitamin D. p>
If you take a very high Vitamin D dosage over a longer period of time, you may experience hypercalcemia. Symptoms can be heart cardiac arrhythmia, nausea, vomiting, thirst, loss of appetite, and more.
Side effects are usually only connected with a 25 (OH) Vitamin D3 value of more than 150 ng/ml. People in southern countries, who spend a lot of time in the sun, often have values of 100 ng/ml or more, but don´t show any signs of vitamin D intoxication.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated