Collagen powder for beautiful skin
Collagen is the secret to youthful skin. This protein is crucial for the structure and elasticity of the skin. Collagen is responsible for keeping the skin firm, elastic, and wrinkle-free.
What is Beauty Collagen?
Beauty Collagen is a high purity natural bioactive product containing more than 97% Type 1 Hydrolysed Collagens. This collagen hydrolysate corresponds exactly to the protein that is crucial for the structure and elasticity of the skin.
Beauty collagen stimulates the collagen production of the skin cells, whereby studies showed a visible improvement in the skin structure after just a few weeks of ingestion. The skin holds more moisture, wrinkles are getting smoother, and the overall look is more vibrant.
8 reasons why Beauty Collagen is the best collagen powder you can buy:
1. Studies prove the effect: The effect of the collagen peptides contained in Beauty Collagen has been proven in two placebo-controlled double-blind studies. 91% of the participants in the collagen group noticed that skin moisture improved. A significant reduction in the number of small wrinkles was measured after only 12 weeks. The collagen peptides have also reduced deeper wrinkles and increased skin thickness.
2. Highest quality and purity: Beauty Collagen Powder is of unsurpassed purity and quality. Each batch is checked for its content of collagen peptides, impurities, germs, and heavy metals during production. In addition, Beauty Collagen Powder is tested for purity by an independent laboratory using the latest analysis technology. So, you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality collagen powder.
3. Optimised with important co-factors: Vitamin C, vitamin B6, and copper are important co-factors for building collagen. A lack of these vital substances leads to premature aging of the skin and the formation of wrinkles since the metabolic processes which are necessary for the formation of collagen do not function optimally. Beauty collagen powder compensates for a lack of these important vital substances and thus ensures normal collagen synthesis.
4. Produced by experts: Beauty Collagen Powder is a high-quality collagen hydrolysate, which is gently produced on the most modern facilities by collagen experts in France. Decades of expertise guarantee a consistently high quality you can rely on.
5. Guaranteed pure and free from additives: Beauty Collagen Powder contains only pure collagen peptides, vitamins, and trace elements. No flavours, colours, sweeteners, or other additives were used. So, you can take the powder in fruit juice or dissolved in water as you like. It is also guaranteed to be free of genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
6. Very well tolerated: Due to its high quality and purity as well as the complete absence of additives, the Beauty Collagen powder is very well tolerated. It is easily soluble, almost tasteless and can simply be stirred into any beverage. Each pack contains a measuring spoon for precise dosing. Beauty Collagen Powder is safe in the recommended dosage and free of side effects.
7. Very good price/performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the beauty collagen powder contained, the absence of undesirable additives, and its good tolerance ensure an exceptionally good price/performance ratio.
8. Satisfaction Guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the Beauty Collagen Powder with our 100-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
Clinical studies prove the effect
The effect of the collagen peptides contained in Beauty Collagen was proven in two placebo-controlled double-blind studies, in which a total of 80 women between 33 and 59 years participated in.
In both studies, the women took either 10g collagen peptides or a placebo. The anti-ageing and moisturising effect on the skin was checked every day.
91% of the participants in the collagen group noticed that skin moisture improved. A significant reduction in the number of small wrinkles was measured after only 12 weeks. The collagen peptides also reduced deep wrinkles and increased skin thickness.
The women themselves also noticed significant improvements in that the moisture, tension, and elasticity of the skin had improved. This also made it easier for them to apply make-up.
What is so special about Beauty Collagen?
Beauty Collagen contains 20 amino acids. It is characterised by the predominance of glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline, which represents around 50% of the total amino acid content. These three amino acids are the three most important amino acids to activate collagen production within the skin cells.
Thanks to this special amino acid profile, unlike other protein sources, Beauty Collagen stimulates the collagen structure of the skin, which is positively reflected in a better complexion.
Compared to regular Collagen, Beauty Collagen is highly bioavailable, because it is manufactured using a gentle, fermentative production process. By doing so, Beauty Collagen contains very small peptide molecules that can be easily and completely absorbed by the body.
Beauty collagen works in two ways
On the one hand, Beauty Collagen supplies large amounts of easily absorbable glycine, proline and hydroxyproline peptides, which are the building blocks for beautiful, firm skin. On the other hand, it stimulates the body's collagen formation, which delays the ageing of the skin.
Therefore, a visible improvement in the structure of the skin was visible in the studies after just a few weeks of ingestion. The skin retains more moisture, is smoother and firmer and looks younger overall.
Since human skin relies on the adequate supply of these important amino acids, Beauty Collagen should be taken in the long term to achieve a permanent rejuvenation of the skin structure.
What can Beauty Collagen do for you?
- promotes collagen build-up for a firm, elastic skin
- reduces fines lines and prevents deep wrinkles
- improves the cutaneous hydration
- improves skin quality and structure
- provides 100% natural skincare from within
- Skin-tightening effects have been proven in double-blind studies
- is optimally absorbed through the high bioavailability
- is a pure natural product with no side effects
- optimised with the most important co-factors for collagen build-up
- contains no fat and no carbohydrates
What is Beauty Collagen made from?
Beauty Collagen is a white powder and dissolves easily in liquid. It is made from fish skin by using a complex hydrolysed manufacturing process.
Beauty Collagen does not smell or taste like fish. It only has a very minimal egg white odour and taste, which is typical for hydrolysed protein. The taste disappears completely by stirring the powder into diluted fruit juice.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated