OPC with natural Amla Vitamin C
OPC are natural bioflavonoides present in most fruits and vegetables, and particularly in plant bark, skin, and seeds. It is not usually found in our daily diets in quantities approaching therapeutic value, and the amount present in raw food is often destroyed during cooking.
However, supplementation with OPC extracted from grape seeds or pine bark has been shown to protect against cardiovascular and other degenerative diseases and to have numerous other benefits.
What can OPC do for you ?
- increases the strength and elasticity of blood vessels
- isupport the collagen structure of all the organs in your body
- reduces platelet aggregation
- redues edema and inflammation
- slows aging processes
- reduces development of wrinkles
- reduces spider veins and problems associated with varicose veins
- actively promotes collagen production
- soothes cold hands and feet
- protects against heart disease
- improves concentration and memory
- protects against arteriosclerosis
- reduces leg swelling
- lowers high cholesterol levels
- prevents bleeding of the gums and tooth decay
- reduces allergies
- soothes hemorrhoids
- reduces PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- reduces gastric ulcers
- protects eyes and improves vision
- regulates elevated blood pressure
- helps with sport injuries
OPC fights free radicals
OPC has the greatest ability to control or destroy free radicals. As a free radical fighter, OPC comes to the aid of the body more quickly than other antioxidants, reducing the potential for free radical damage.
OPC can neutralize a broad variety of free radicals, including the superoxide free radical. OPC neutralizes oxygen free radicals and is a valuable protector of healthy cells in a variety of internal conditions. This is a unique property among antioxidants, as most work either in lipid or aqueous phases, but not both.
OPC is superior to other antioxidants because its protective effects are multiplied in the body: while it provides its own, powerful antioxidant protection, it also supports the dynamic interplay between other antioxidants in the body.
OPC´s ability to "recycle" or regenerate vitamins C and E after they have quenched free radicals vastly extends their unique antioxidant powers, helping the body to maintain its synergistic antioxidant balance.
OPC strenghtens collagen and blood vessels
One of the greatest values of OPC is its ability to preserve and protect collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are important structural constituents of the vascular wall, skin and connective tissues including ligaments, tendons and others.
Collagen and elastin contribute to the elasticity of all these tissues which means, that OPC not only supports great skin, but also strenghtens all the collagen structure in the body including the vascular walls, which may be weakened by age and disease.
Does OPC Vital have side effects ?
Over decades, scientists have been researching OPCs and did not discover any harmful side effects. No side effects have been reported taking grape seed extract.
Can OPC replace vitamins?
No, OPC cannot replace vitamins. Vitamins are vital nutrients and active agents in numerous metabolic processes in the body and can´t be replaced by any other nutrition supplement. Vitamins and OPC are complementary agents that work together for our well being.
May pregnant women take OPC?
Yes, they may. In fact, grape seed extract clinical studies have been performed, in which pregnant women who were troubled by varicose veins and other circulatory problems in the legs took OPC. The product worked very well.
Can ActivinOPC interfere with or react to medications?
No drug interactions have been reported with OPC grape seed extract. However, always check with your health care professional before taking any nutrition supplement.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated