Collagen capsules for healthy joints and beautiful skin
Biocell Collagen is a multi-patented healthy aging ingredient from the USA that promotes both active joints and younger looking skin. Biocell Collagen contains three biological active ingredients: hydrolysed collagen (especially collagen type 2), bioavailable hyaluronic acid, and a natural source of chondroitin sulphate.
Biocell Collagen has a low molecular weight, which means that it can be optimally absorbed through the gastrointestinal wall. The patented hydrolysis process creates highly bioavailable building blocks that are not only crucial for the structure of the cartilage, but also for the skin.
Although these two types of tissue appear different at first glance, they both contain the same macromolecular building blocks - namely collagen, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulphate.
Biocell collagen capsules are additionally optimised with vitamin C and manganese, which are also significantly involved in building collagen.
The composition of Biocell collagen is like human cartilage. In old age, the body produces fewer and fewer of these important components, which reduces cartilage thickness and joint lubrication. This causes the ends of the joints to rub against each other resulting in joint pain.
The hydrolysed collagen, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulphate in Biocell collagen help improve joint health. Placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical studies with Biocell Collagen demonstrated its safety and efficiency in various joint complaints.
Various independent studies show that Biocell collagen is stored directly in the cartilage. This data also confirms that Biocell Collagen can directly stimulate the cells in the cartilage.
This biochemical stimulation of the chondrocytes can help rebuild the cartilage, normalising the structure and function of the joint. That is why Biocell Collagen is also one of the crucial vital substances of the highly effective and popular Arthrol joint formula.
Hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate are also crucial for the healthy structure and function of the skin. The amount of these components decreases with age, which leads to a breakdown and collapse of the skin matrix.
However, if these two building blocks are added in a highly bioavailable form as dietary supplements, the beauty of the skin can be effectively promoted from within.
Enough hyaluronic acid is crucial for a healthy structure and for the firmness of the skin since hyaluronic acid keeps moisture in the skin.
However, the amount of hyaluronic acid decreases with age, which leads to dry, sagging skin and wrinkling. Biocell Collagen supplies highly bioavailable hyaluronic acid to counteract this natural skin aging.
Biocell Collagen has shown, in a 28-day test period, that the daily hyaluronic acid level in the blood increases 60-fold.
A unique and fascinating property of Biocell Collagen is that it can inhibit hyaluronidase.
Hyaluronic acid is contained in practically every tissue and all body fluids, whereby a third of the hyaluronic acid is converted daily by the constructive hyaluronic acid synthases and the degrading hyaluronidases.
Biocell Collagen inhibits hyaluronidases and thus prevents the skin from drying out due to age.
Various clinical studies have been carried out, which prove the advantages and safety of Bio-cell collagen for various joint problems and the skin.
1. Clinical study on subjective pain The first clinical studies in humans showed the effect of taking 2g Biocell Collagen per day on the subjective pain sensation of 89 people who suffered from various joint problems. This double-blind study found that 89.9% (80 out of 89) of the test subjects reported a reduction in joint pain.
2. Study of chronic joint complaints A larger study with 80 subjects with moderate to severe joint complaints reflected the results of the previous study. This demonstrated safety and efficiency in alleviating joint problems, which facilitated various physical activities in daily life. The result of this study was published in 2012 in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry in 2012.
3. Study on positive effects on the skin A ground breaking skin study was conducted in 2011. This showed that the daily intake of Biocell Collagen over a period of 12 weeks led to a significant reduction in facial wrinkles and wrinkles, improved the moisture content and stimulated collagen biosynthesis of dermal fibroblasts. Furthermore, it led to an increase in haemoglobin in the skin tissue, which indicates an improved microcirculation in the dermis. Most participants observed an improved skin structure, increased moisture and less flaking on the face.
4. Study on inhibition of hyaluronidase A study showed that the hyaluronidase is inhibited in a dose-dependent manner by Biocell collagen. Since the decrease in hyaluronidase caused by hyaluronidase results in various symptoms that are associated with ageing, the inhibition of hyaluronidase by Biocell collagen can have a significant effect on different ageing processes.
No. Biocell Collagen is not similar to Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Even though it contains chondroitin sulphate, the molecular nature and bioavailability is quite different from those of chondroitin sulphate derived from other sources.
Since its introduction in 1997, Biocell Collagen has proven its safety in many different research laboratories. Four clinical trials in humans over the past decade have shown no side effects.
Furthermore, various toxicology studies show that the daily intake of Biocell collagen is safe for humans.
How soon an individual can see changes in joint or skin health may vary. However, clinical studies with Biocell Collagen capsules and anecdotal evidence show that consumers can start to see results within several weeks. It is recommended to take Biocell Collagen for 4 to 6 months to see full results. Biocell Collagen can also be taken over a longer period to support skin elasticity and improve joint health.
Price per kg/l
€416.55 / 1KG
Take 2 capsules twice a day before a meal with water.
2 capsules contain:
nbsp;- 540 mg Hydrolysed Collagen Type II
- 180 mg Chondroitin Sulphate
- 90 mg Hyaluronic acid
BioCell Collagen®* (providing: Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II, Chondroitin Sulfate and Hyaluronic Acid, made from chicken breast bone), Plant Cellulose (vegetable capsule, filler), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate)
*Biocell Collagen® is a registered trademark of Biocell Technology LLC, Newport Beach, California USA (US Patents 6,025,327; 6,323,319; 6,780,841; 7,091,180; 7,799,348 other US and foreign patents pending)
Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of children. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professionals. It is not a statement on healing or a recommendation for self-medication.
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.