UltraPure MSM powder - the purest natural MSM for your health
Sulfur is a vital mineral element for the human metabolism. It is involved in the synthesis of hormones, enzymes, and proteins throughout the body.
Sulfur is also crucial for the formation of keratin, collagen, and elastin. These are responsible for the strength and structure of connective tissue, the cartilage, the skin, and nails, as well as for strong hair.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a biologically active sulfur compound. It consists of 34% pure sulfur and is a highly concentrated natural source of this mineral which is vital for health and vitality.
9 reasons why UltraPure MSM is the best MSM powder you can buy:
- Highest quality and purity: UltraPure MSM powder is the purest natural MSM available and has a very high bioavailability.
- Naturally pure and made from vegetable oils: UltraPure MSM powder is derived through a special distillation process from vegetable oils (e.g. corn, rapeseed, or linseed from European origin). Through this process, possible impurities are removed completely. This unique manufacturing process guarantees the high quality you can rely on.
- Verified quality: UltraPure MSM powder is unsurpassed in its purity and quality. Every batch is checked for its MSM content, solvents, contaminants, and heavy metals. In addition to this, UltraPure MSM powder is tested for its active ingredient content and purity by an independent laboratory using the latest analysis technology. So you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality MSM preparation.
- Free from trickle additives: UltraPure MSM powder is guaranteed not to contain any flow aids, e.g. silica. These are intended to prevent the MSM from clumping during processing. This is a crucial difference since almost all MSM products available contain trickling aids, although these are usually not stated on the label.
- Very well tolerated and vegan: Due to its high quality and purity and the complete absence of additives, UltraPure MSM powder is very well tolerated. It is easily soluble, almost tasteless and can simply be stirred into water or fruit juice. Each pack contains a measuring spoon for precise dosing.
- Guaranteed free from unwanted additives: Free from magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free from gelatin and allergens such as soy, gluten, and lactose, free from dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free from genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
- Naturally pure: UltraPure MSM powder is analyzed during and after extraction to ensure that it is naturally pure and free from any harmful substances. UltraPure MSM powder is safe and free from side effects at the recommended dosage.
- Very good price/performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the MSM contained, its dosage, the absence of undesirable additives and its good tolerance ensure an exceptionally good price/performance ratio.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the UltraPure MSM powder with our 100-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
MSM powder is ideal for people who want to take a higher dose
Some people like to take MSM in larger dosages. This is why we now offer MSM in the convenient powder form. MSM has a slightly bitter taste and can be easily dissolved in water or fruit juice. This is also a great advantage for people who do not want or are not able to swallow capsules.
Does MSM have any side effects?
MSM is safe and free from side effects. Experts often say that it is as safe as water. Excess is excreted via urine and stool.
In some people, detoxification symptoms may occur during the first ten days because toxins stored in the body are released and excreted. This is mainly the case if higher doses are used. The symptoms can be soft stools, skin rashes, mild headaches, and a feeling of fatigue.
When taken in a single dose of 4 grams or more, diarrhea may occasionally occur. In this case, reduce the dose and increase it slowly after normalization of stool.
Generally, we recommend to start with 1 gram two times a day, and to increase the dosage slowly. Based on the personal experience, it can easily estimate how quickly the dose can be increased.
People who take blood thinners, aspirin or heparin should discuss taking MSM with their doctor.
Because of its diverse effects, MSM powder has become a very popular nutritional supplement in just a short time. Many of our customers have also had positive experiences with MSM powder.Read more MSM experiences below in the customer reviews section.
Read more MSM experiences below in the customer reviews section.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated