Rutin 500mg capsules: high-quality rutin and great value for money
Bioflavonoids are known for their positive health benefits. Rutin has been recognized for its effect on veins and blood vessels.
There are many flavonoids, and rutin is one of them. It is a natural substance manufactured by plants as a means of protecting themselves from harmful radiation and bacteria. Rutin was discovered in the 19th century by a pharmacist who used it as a potential remedy for chronic venous insufficiency. This plant substance, initially known as vitamin P or described as a permeability factor, is becoming increasingly popular as an option for supporting healthy blood vessels. Its effects have been very well-proven in many scientific studies.
How do Rutin 500 mg capsules work?
Naturally occurring rutin is considered to be an effective antioxidant  with an extensive spectrum of activity. Together with vitamin C, it supports connective tissue health and functionality . And it is known that connective tissue itself has an important role to play in vein health. Rutin also plays a role in controlling the development of cellulite and varicose veins. In addition, this flavonoid is said to have the following positive properties:
- It stimulates blood circulation: reaching even the smallest blood vessels 
- It has anti-inflammatory effects: protecting against pain stimuli and tissue changes 
- It has relieving effects: binding mercury and other heavy metals within the body 
As an antioxidant, rutin can also help with the reddening of skin on the legs. In this context ‘antioxidant’ means that so-called free radicals are intercepted during the metabolism process. Free radicals have the capacity to damage genetic material. This flavonoid can also be used for conditions related to lipids and blood cholesterol levels .
Why our Rutin 500 mg capsules are guaranteed to be the best product you can buy
Other products often contain only smaller amounts of rutin. In addition, the active mechanism in relation to connective tissue relies on the fact that it is vitamin C which actually ensures the rutin ingredient can be optimally absorbed by the body  . This is precisely why our capsules also contain vitamin C and lecithin. Vitamin C is used in the prevention of colds and to support the immune system , while lecithin is known for its beneficial effects on the nervous system and cognitive functions . The ingredients contained in Rutin 500 mg capsules develop synergistic effects which in turn promote holistic health benefits.
- Safety and quality: We place the highest demands on ourselves with each of our products
- Constant laboratory controls: Our products are always checked and monitored beyond legal requirements
- Scientifically proven: Our manufacturing uses modern technologies and incorporates the very latest knowledge
- Optimal value for money: High dosages available in capsule form are a particularly economical purchase option
Our quality standards
Only products of the best quality are really safe and beneficial for your health. We have therefore decided to expand the legally prescribed test procedures to include our own additional, independent controls. These concern product safety, with purity and quality always being our top priorities. For this purpose, a certificate of analysis is issued for each preparation. Among other things, this certifies our use of the most modern technologies, indicates the composition of the product, and verifies its purity. We only source our raw materials from the very best manufacturers, and every step of our production process is thoroughly documented.
Contents and active ingredients
Our capsules contain a particularly high dose of 500 mg of rutin. They also contain a unique formula of vitamin C and lecithin. The vitamin C element acts as an amplifier so that the body can fully exploit all the effects of this flavonoid. The lecithin is obtained from sunflowers and its function has the effect of accelerating the absorption of rutin – so lecithin thus acts as a carrier agent. Our product is, therefore, a so-called combination preparation which aims to maximize the bioavailability of its active ingredients. You will find all the information about content and dosage on the packaging, which means you will always know precisely what you are consuming. One capsule per day is a sufficient dose. There are 120 capsules in each pack, so one pack should last for around four months.
Side effects and undesirable reactions
Since the metabolism process naturally differs from person to person, any food supplement always has the potential to lead to unexpected effects. It is possible, for example, to develop allergies to a number of common substances. We always pay attention to the absolute cleanliness of our processing and the purity of our products. However, we cannot completely rule out the rare possibility that side effects may occur. So if you develop an allergic reaction, or experience any other unusual symptoms, please stop taking rutin immediately and contact a healthcare professional. These reactions could include indigestion or headaches. Healthy blood vessels are particularly important for pregnant women. But please always talk to your doctor before taking any dietary supplement! We want you and your baby to be well, and the same applies to anyone who has a weak heart or liver/kidney conditions.
Who would ideally benefit from taking Rutin 500mg capsules?
Strengthening connective tissue and blood vessels are fundamentally important for everyone. After all, such weaknesses are widespread, which is why rutin is an ideal product for use in the healthcare field. Men, for example, often suffer from varicose veins. Otherwise, our Rutin 500mg capsules also support the elderly, especially when it comes to maintaining memory functions. Athletes can also benefit from the effects of our rutin, which helps to support their body during any times of increased demand. Those who sit for a long time, or happen to be overweight, can also benefit from taking rutin to support their vein health.
Studies and references
- ChemgaPedia Antioxidatives Schutzsystem Rutin
- Choi et al. Biological effects of rutin on skin aging Int J Mol Med,38(1):357-63
- Choi et al. Anti-thrombotic effect of rutin isolated from Dendropanax morbifera Leveille J Biosci Bioeng,120(2):181-6
- Ganeshpurkar et al. The Pharmacological Potential of Rutin Saudi Pharm J.,25(2):149–164
- Matos et al. Reduction of the Phytotoxic Effect of Mercury Chloride by Rutin and Evaluation of Interactions by Vibrational Spectroscopy (Raman and FTIR) Vibrational Spectroscopy,109:103084
- Zeka et al. Flavonoids and Their Metabolites: Prevention in Cardiovascular Diseases and Diabetes Diseases,5(3):19
- Douglas et al. Cochrane review: Vitamin C for preventing and treating the common cold Evidence-Based Child Health A Cochrane Review Journal,3(3):672-720
- Higgins et al. Lecithin for dementia and cognitive impairment The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews,2:CD001015
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated