Ubiquinol capsules - the active, high dosed form of Coenzyme Q10
Ubiquinol is the active form of Coenzyme Q10, which is 800% more bioavailable than conventional CoQ10. Scientific studies show that blood levels rise immediately with ubiquinol and remain high over a longer period.
What is coenzyme Q10?
The body naturally produces coenzyme Q10 in every cell in the body. Coenzyme Q10 is the key to energy production and provides 95% of our total body energy. A lack of coenzyme Q10 can, therefore, have a major negative impact on health. At the same time, coenzyme Q10 is the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidant and protects the cells against damage by free radicals.
The fact is that the body cannot exist without CoQ10. As the CoQ10 level falls, health deteriorates. Scientists have thoroughly investigated the role of CoQ10 in the biochemistry of the human body.
Ubiquinol - the active coenzyme Q10
For a long time, only coenzyme Q10 was available as a dietary supplement. After 10 years of research, scientists have succeeded in producing high-quality stable Ubiquinol. With Ubiquinol older people can now reach an optimal Ubiquinol blood level in a short amount of time and fully benefit from the health benefits of CoQ10.
Ubiquinol - the optimal coenzyme Q10 for people over 40
Unfortunately, Q10 naturally has extremely low bioavailability (intake). In addition, from the age of 40, the body's ability to form coenzyme Q10 and convert it to the active form Ubiquinol Q10 decreases.
The Ubiquinol level has been shown to be reduced in the elderly, as well as those who have problems with the cardiovascular system, nerves, liver, and blood sugar-related diseases.
Ubiquinol lasts longer than CoQ10
Studies show that Ubiquinol is much better absorbed by the body than coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinol keeps blood levels high much longer and so, it is more effective. One study shows that the Ubiquinol level in the blood increased by more than 90% after just one dose and this high level was maintained for the entire study period of eight hours. This long-term effect of Ubiquinol could also explain the strong anti-aging and energy-increasing effects of Ubiquinol observed by scientists.
What are the health benefits of Ubiquinol?
- increases energy production in all cells
- strengthens the function of the heart and the kidneys
- slows the ageing process
- increases the number of sperm and improves their motility
- protects as a fat-soluble antioxidant against free radicals
- regenerates other antioxidants such as vitamin C and E
What are the benefits of Ubiquinol CoQ10?
- Ubiquinol is the active form of coenzyme Q10
- is 800% more bioavailable and affects more than Coenzyme Q10
- does not have to be transformed in the body to be able to work
- causes a higher blood level and keeps it up for a longer period of time
- quickly fills up the stores in the body
- contains only the trans-isomeric form of CoQ10
- is better suited as a coenzyme Q10 Q for people over 40
- is recommended by leading cardiologists
- pharmaceutically pure quality
- produced without GMO
Ubiquinol is the key to a healthy heart
Over 25 years of coenzyme Q10 research have shown that a lack of coenzyme Q10 affects heart health. After all, the heart is the organ in the body that needs the most energy and, therefore, is directly dependent on coenzyme Q10.
In fact, 75% of all patients with heart problems have a CoQ10 deficiency at the same time. In contrast, healthy people have a sufficiently high level of coenzyme Q10. Taking Ubiquinol can quickly replenish coenzyme Q10 in the body. This strengthens the heart and it can pump more vigorously.
In more than 25 years, coenzyme Q10 has proven in scientific studies and in practice that an adequate supply of coenzyme Q10 is crucial for a healthy heart. Especially in the second half of life, Q10 is particularly important as a dietary supplement since it is no longer produced by the body in sufficient quantities nor is it converted into the active Ubiquinol form.
Statins reduce coenzyme Q10
The intake of cholesterol-lowering substances (statins), unfortunately, also reduces the coenzyme Q10 and Ubiquinol levels in the cells and consequently leads to heart and muscle weakness, as well as muscle pain and lack of energy.
Taking Ubiquinol can quickly replenish stores and reduce the side effects of statins. Gastric acid blockers, blood thinners, blood pressure medication, ACE inhibitors, diuretics, antidepressants, etc. can also reduce the coenzyme Q10 level.
Ubiquinol promotes fertility
Low sperm count is a common cause of male infertility. A recent study showed that Ubiquinol can significantly increase sperm count.
60 men between the ages of 20 and 40 received 150 mg of Ubiquinol per day for 6 months. The study showed that sperm count increased by 53% and sperm motility increased by 26%. The number of rapidly motile sperm increased up to 41%, the number of slow motile sperm decreased by about 29% and the number of non-motile sperm decreased by 55%.
How quickly does ubiquinol work?
Ubiquinol is not a quick fix for those looking for a quick boost of energy. In contrast to caffeine or sugar, which quickly raise the energy level, but can subsequently lead to a "crash", Ubiquinol leads to a sustained natural increase in energy.
It generally takes 2 to 3 weeks to achieve optimal plasma and tissue CoQ10 levels with Ubiquinol. However, most people feel the first positive effects due to the constantly rising CoQ10 level around the fifth day of use.
What happens in the body biochemically is like a sponge that absorbs water: the drier the sponge, the more moisture it absorbs.
Is Ubiquinol the right Coenzyme Q10 for you?
Healthy people up to the age of 20 or 30 can easily produce coenzyme Q10 themselves and convert it into the ubiquinol form. Therefore, conventional Q10 (ubiquinone) is suitable as a food supplement for them. However, people over 40 should preferably take Ubiquinol Q10.
Because from this age the body produces less and less Ubiquinol from coenzyme Q10. A sufficient supply of Ubiquinol is important to keep the Q10 level high enough to stay healthy and energetic. Since Ubiquinol is the active form of Q10 and no longer needs to be converted, it can be used directly by the body.
Does ubiquinol have side effects?
Q10 is a natural food ingredient and has been consumed by millions of people for many years. No side effects have been observed in studies on thousands of people, no matter how high the dose of Q10 was. And this includes long-term studies over many years.
Does ubiquinol interact with prescription drugs?
Ubiquinol has a similar structure to vitamin K2 and could reduce the effects of vitamin K-dependent anticoagulants. Experience has shown that taking ubiquinol does not interact with everyone equally.
In a current placebo-controlled double-blind study, coenzyme Q10 and ginkgo biloba were tested in combination with a blood thinner. No impairment of blood coagulation (measured as an INR value) was found. 
If you want to take ubiquinol in parallel with blood thinners, you should check your INR value (a parameter for determining blood coagulation) closely until you can determine whether and to what extent this blood value is influenced by the intake of ubiquinol. Or talk to your doctor so that they can prescribe another anticoagulant for you. These are called Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOAK).
Studies and references
11. Engelsen J, Nielsen JD, Hansen KF. Effect of Coenzyme Q10 and Ginkgo biloba on blood thinner dosage in patients on long-term treatment. A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled cross-over trial. Ugeskr Laeger. 2003 Apr 28; 165 (18): 1868-71.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Shellfish Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated