Everything for a good gut feeling
The complex recipe of the Gastro comp. Gastric balm contains Herbal extracts from liquorice, mallow and angelica root. Bioactive ingredients from licorice can promote the stability and function of the gastric mucosa. Indian aquatic herb is used in Ayurveda because of its soothing and beneficial properties on the stomach region.
Gastro comp. stomach balm
- Purely herbal, very well tolerated active ingredients have a positive effect on gastric acid production with a calming effect
- with particularly protective properties for the gastric mucosa. Also suitable for a sensitive stomach
- influences the juice production of the stomach in a positive way
- active substances contribute to the maintenance of the healthy mucous membranes of the stomach
- are rich in mucus and tannins
- beneficial for the stomach and intestines
- Mucus-forming substances lie comfortably on the mucous membranes
- supports gastrointestinal health
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Of course Bärbel-Drexel products are not tested on animals. Bärbel Drexel GmbH also does not commission testing on animals for raw materials.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".