The 7 most valuable Superfruits
Due to their unusual high content of natural vital nutrients, superfruits protect, rejuvenate and vitalize the whole body much better than regular fruits. Even though these fruits are almost unknown by us, they have been used for nutrition purposes and health boosting properties in their homeland for a very long time.
What are Superfruits?
All fruits, which have a much higher content of valuable vital nutrients than common fruits, are called "Superfruits". They are rich in natural antioxidants, plant nutrients, vitamins, minerals, trace elements as well as amino acids and have a unusual high ORAC-value.
Most Superfruits are growing in the tropic regions and are appreciated since thousands of years by the natives due to their health increasing properties. The only disadvantage is, that only a few of these Superfruits are available fresh.
Take advantage of the 7 most valuable Superfruits
Every Superfruit by itself already provides an impressive amount of vital nutrients. SuperFruits7 is a blend of the 7 most valuable Superfruits. This way you can profit from all the unique advantages of these 100% natural fruit extracts at once.
Due to their synergistic effect all these superfruits combined have a much stronger effect on your health and vitality than consumed on it´s own.
Naturally and gentle manufactured
All Superfruits used are either rank grown or cultivated without pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers. They are extracted with water only or with water and alcohol (which will evaporate). Tor preserve the high nutrient content, all superfruits are dried gently at temperatures below 40 degree celcius.
Here you can find more info about each of the 7 Superfruits:
1. The Maqui Berry
The Maqui Berry really deserves the label "Superfood". Compared to all other nutrient tense fruits like Acai, Goji, Amla, Bilberry, etc. Maqui is the most potent source of antioxidants, anthocyanins and other polyphenols.
It has one of the highest antioxidant values of any fruit as measured by ORAC - namely 612,000, compared to 71,500 of Acai per 100g freeze dried berry powder.
Benefits of Maqui Berries:
- has the highest ORAC value ever measured
- contains an abundance of vitamins, minerals and living enzymes
- is an excellent source of Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, and Potassium
- extremely rich in polyphenols and anthocyanins
- has 10 times more polyphenols than red wine
- inhibits glycation, one reason for the aging process
- repairs proteins within the vessel walls
- enhances blood flow
- has significant anti-inflammatory qualities
- increase oxygen levels in the body
- reduces pain and inflammation in the joints
- supports healthy blood sugar levels
- supports detoxification
- enhances eyesight and protects the eyes
- decreases allergies due to its powerful anti-histamine properties
- slows down the aging process
- supports the immune system
- protects against atherosclerosis
- keeps you looking younger
- inhibits LDL oxidation which can lead to atherosclerosis
- serves as a natural COX-2-inhibitor
The Acai palm tree grows as high as 50 to 80 feet (15 to 25 meters). The edible Acai fruit is dark purple in color when it is ripe and has a large seed inside. Acai trees grow along major rivers in Northern Brazil, especially on lowland flood plains.
Locals in the Amazon region often drink Acai juice made from ripe fruits. The Acai fruit is highly perishable and must be processed within 24 hours after harvest.
Acai is known to have very high antioxidant properties. During a recent in vitro test the well known antioxidant phenols and anthocyanin chemicals were extracted from the fruit. Acai has the ability to support healthy and normal cellular tissue growth.
The ORAC value of Acai is one of the highest in the world.
In Brazil, Acai is primarily being used as an astringent and blood cleanser. The dark purple color of the fruit is due to the polyphenolic compounds. The compound anthocyanin is responsible for creating red to purple colors in fruits like blackberries, raspberries and grapes.
Foods and fruits, which contain high levels of anthocyanin are known to be potent antioxidants and are being used widely in anti-aging and to support healthy and normal cellular tissue growth.
3. Goji Berry
The Goji Berry grows on vines up to 20 feet (6 meters) high; the berries are beautiful red and are harvested once a year during the summer.
The Goji berry has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Modern science has confirmed what traditional doctors have experienced through trial and error.
- Goji has nineteen amino acids and contains all nine essential amino acids: Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan and Valine. These are very essential to proper body functions.
- Goji has higher levels of vitamin C than oranges and has more protein than whole wheat.
- Goji contains 21 trace minerals, including germanium, a trace mineral rarely found in foods.
- Goji also contains Beta-Sitosterol, an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Goji has a complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene (a better source than even carrots) and zeaxanthin (protects the eyes). Goji berries are among the richest source of carotenoids of all known foods.
- Goji also contains complex B-vitamins. These are necessary to convert food into energy.
- Goji is a great source of essential fatty acids, which are required for the body's production of hormones and the smooth functioning of the brain and nervous system.
Scientific research on Goji over the last 10 years demonstrated great promise for Goji in the areas of weight loss, joint health, anti-aging and cardiovascular health.
The Mangosteen tree only grows in tropical environments with temperatures between 40 to 100 F (5-38 C). The fruits can be picked when they are slightly unripe. But the fruit must be fully developed or else it will not fully ripen after picking.
A ripe Mangosteen fruit can stay good for up to four weeks when stored between 40 to 55 F (5-13 C). In local growing areas, fresh Mangosteen fruit is often consumed for dessert.
The xanthones in Mangosteen are very potent antioxidants. Research has shown that these xanthones can have a positive effect on maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system. Scientists in India and Japan began investigating Mangosteen in the 1990s and demonstrated that Mangosteen has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Dried Mangosteen powder was used traditionally to overcome dysentery. As an ointment, it is applied to help promote healthy skin. The Mangosteen rind decoction is also used to relieve occasional diarrhea, and promote bladder and urinary tract health.
The extremely hardy Aronia shrub reaches about 2-5 meters in height and withstands pollution, salt and swampy conditions and is resistant to many diseases. The leaves of the deciduous shrub turn a bold red color in the autumn. It produces small white-pink flowers and very bitter, pea sized purple/black fruit clusters that are often used in jam and wine making.
The ORAC value of Aronia is one of the highest ever recorded. Its extremely rich antioxidant content may be beneficial for reducing oxidative stress to promote optimal health.
Aronia may support the maintenance of healthy blood sugar and blood pressure levels and aid with proper digestion. It is also said to enhance the immune and circulatory systems and is used as a treatment for infections and to support healthy retinal function as well as urinary tract health.
Pomegranates either grow as a small tree or a shrub and can reach up to 20 feet (6 meters) in height, although most shrubs are much shorter than that. The flowers are orange-red in color and the round fruit varies from red to purplish in color. The seeds inside the fruit can vary in number, hardness and size.
The Pomegranate tree can reach 200 years in age. The best fruit maturation is achieved during hot dry summer climates. Although the tree grows well in a wide range of climates, the quality of the fruit is inferior when it is grown in tropical climates.
Pomegranate is mostly known for its outstanding antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are now considered essential for good health as they protect the body from molecules which cause premature aging.
Pomegranate also contains a significant amount of good sodium, calcium, vitamin C, niacin, thiamin and riboflavin. The Pomegranate seed oil can support healthy and normal cellular tissue growth and is often used in the cosmetic industry.
7. Camu Camu
Camu Camu grows mostly in flooded areas of the Amazon rainforest. The shrub grows as high as two to three meters (7 to 10 feet). The fruits are the size of lemons and look light orange in color.
Due to its high vitamin C content, Camu Camu has become a widely used ingredient in the dietary supplements and functional foods industries.
The Camu Camu fruit contains the highest documented quantity of natural vitamin C on earth. The fruit usually contains about 5 to 6% naturally occurring vitamin C. By standardizing Camu Camu powder extract, we can attain over 20% naturally occurring vitamin C.
Compared to oranges, Camu Camu contains 30 times more vitamin C, 3 times more niacin, 10 times more iron, double the amount of riboflavin and 50% more phosphorus. Camu Camu also contains 711 mg of potassium per kg. Its wide range of amino acids and minerals greatly help in the absorption of the vitamin C.
Virtually all vitamin C supplements are actually ascorbic acid, potassium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate and/or calcium ascorbate. These laboratory- produced products are not natural vitamin C. They are chemically synthesized molecules and are often made from genetically modified corn sugar.
Synthetic vitamin C does not contain the many benefits found in 100% natural vitamin C. Although the Camu Camu fruit has a sour taste, it has been made into drinks and ice cream products in local growing areas.
Camu Camu also contains calcium, beta-carotene, protein, leucine, thiamin, valine and serine. It is believed that Camu Camu can help fight free radicals due to its high antioxidant properties.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated