High quality protein for fitness and vitality
Fitness Eiweiss is a Protein Drink which contains a powerful blend of high quality milk-, egg- and soy protein with a very high biological value. It is optimized with L-Carnitine, vitamins and minerals to improve the body´s protein metabolism.
Protein - the critical nutrient
Aside from water, humans consist largely of protein. We need protein for vitality, strength and performance. All functions of our body depend on sufficient supply of high quality protein.
It is crucial for a strong immune system and the development of healthy muscle, skin, hair, bone as well as hormones. The brain requires protein for concentration, good mood and inner balance. Protein thus has to be considered the key element in human nutrition.
How much protein do you need?
On average we need 1g protein daily for every kilogram (2.2 lbs) of bodyweight. If you are an active individual, regularly participate in sports, or are exposed to constant stress, your protein requirements may double.
When do you need more protein?
- during intense physical or mental stress
- during intense sports
- during low-calorie diets
- if your nutrition contains no meats
- if you suffer from protein deficiency
How do you get more protein?
Protein concentrates are a popular, quickly accessible source of high-quality protein. They contain nearly no fat, are easy to digest and to resorb. Protein drinks are quickly prepared, taste delicious and can be used as a meal replacement or snack.
Smooth skin and full hair
Protein is crucial for healthy skin, georgeous hair and elastic connective tissue. Our skin needs protein as it constantly regenerates. Protein bulding blocks produce collagen and elastine, which keep skin smooth and hair strong.
Stay slim and beautiful with protein
Fitness experts have known for years that the only way to get lean and stay lean is to eat more protein and less carbohydrates and fat. Sufficient protein supplies are critical, particularly when trying to lose weight.
Most diets quickly result in protein deficiency. The consequences: lack of concentration, bad mood, pale skin, weak muscles and - in extreme cases - even hair loss.
Protein drinks are the perfect nutritional supplement for any diet. They promote fat loss, curb the appetite, keep us active and maintain good mood. Each serving of Fitness Eiweiss, mixed with skim milk has only 196 calories; mixed with water this number drops even lower to 117 calories.
Advice: Enhance your diet success by avoiding sugar, sodas, refined flour and fatty foods. Get your energy from vegetables and fresh fruit. These deliver important vital elements and are low in calories. Avoid fruit juices - they are highly concentrated and contain too many calories.
Power-nutrition for more fitness and vitality
With its combination of superior protein from milk, egg and soy, Fitness Eiweiss possesses extraordinarily high bioavailability. To enhance energy, endurance and performance, Fitness Eiweiss is enriched with critical vital nutrients, e.g. L-Carnitine, vitamins and minerals.
Advantages of Fitness Eiweiss:
- Fitness Eiweiss contains superior protein from milk, whey and egg as well as vegetable protein produced from natural, non-genetically modified soy beans. This blend of various protein sources achieves the extraordinarily high bioavailability rating of 138* and has a balanced composition of essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Fitness Eiweiss is extremely low in fat. Most protein-rich foods unfortunately also contain high amounts of fat, e.g. cheese, sausage and meat. FitnessProtein only contains 0.5g fat per serving Protein without fat is the secret for staying young and lean.
- Fitness Eiweiss is optimized with L-Carnitine. Each serving of FitnessProtein contains 300 mg L-Carnitine, which plays an active role in both fat metabolism and energy production.
- Fitness Eiweiss is enriched with precious vitamins and minerals. Each serving contains 83% of the recommended daily value in key vitamins and the minerals Magnesium and Calcium.
- Fitness Eiweiss is a quickly available protein source
- Fitness Eiweiss is prepared within just a few minutes and delivers 27g pure, superior protein per serving.
- Fitness Eiweiss is a cost-efficient protein source. Each serving costs just EUR 1.45 No regular food contains comparable amounts of high-quality protein for so little money.
- Fitness Eiweiss contains pure protein. It is guaranteed sugar-free which makes it ideal for diet purposes. It is free of purine and contains no cholesterol which could cause clogged arteries.
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Sugar Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated