Supple fascia - painless mobility
Restricted mobility, tension and uncomfortable pain sensations can be a sign of sticky or hardened fasciae. Often, the neck, shoulders and back are affected. A lack of exercise as well as excessive stress or permanent bad posture can be used as triggers. If it is possible to remove the tissue again, the unpleasant side effects disappear. A healthy measure is important exercise combined with a special healthy diet.
- for the targeted supply of the fascial connective tissue with structure-preserving nutrients (manganese, silica) and Vitamin C for elastic, stable fascia
- support the blood flow through tomato extract and can contribute to the targeted release of fascia adhesions as part of an exercise program for smooth movement
- support the build-up and regeneration of stressed fascia tissue, e.g. for tension, strains, muscle soreness etc. with calming effects through Ginger, for optimal well-being
Fascia is a fine, reticulated, yet powerful, tensile connective tissue that envelops every muscle, bone and organ like a thin film. There are many nerves and receptors in the fascia, which are up to three millimeters thick, which is why researchers refer to the fascial tissue as a sensory organ, the largest part of the body. Supple fasciae ensure fitness, good posture and a crisp figure.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has been a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare Certified Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN) since the company was founded. It has submitted to the guidelines of the German Animal Welfare Association e.V., Bonn, which can be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ihtn.de.
All Bärbel-Drexel products have the IHTN logo: Neither products nor raw materials have been tested on animals, and of course no such tests were commissioned.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".