Organic Barley Grass Powder from New Zealand
Barley grass is one of the most nutrients tense natural foods and therefore considered a superfood for good reason. Due to its high content of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytochemicals and chlorophyll, it can contribute significantly to improving health when taken regularly.
Barley Grass Powder is ideal for those individuals who strive
- to detoxify the body
- to improve the acid-alkaline-balance
- to harmonise the intestinal flora
- to eliminate impure skin
- to enhance their power
Advantages of Organic Barley Grass Powder:
- 100% natural barley grass powder from controlled organic cultivation
- nutrient rich natural food, free of additives
- rich in enzymes, potassium, iron and chlorophyll
- great protein source containing all essential amino acids
- carefully produced, to preserve all the vital nutrients
- mild flavor, easily to digest
- easily soluble, great for the preparation of Green Drinks
- guaranteed free of colors, flavors and preservatives
- free of allergens, such as gluten, soy or lactose
- guaranteed non-GMO li>
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Which nutrients are in barley grass?
- Barley Grass is, compared to other grasses, especially rich in B vitamins, vitamin C, niacin, and carotenoids. Barley grass powder can contribute to improve the supply and prevent a shortage of vital substances when taken regularly.
- Barley grass powder also provides many minerals, especially potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron. These minerals, as well as the fact that barley grass is a very alkalising food, can contribute significantly to maintaining a healthy acid-alkaline-balance.
- Barley grass powder comprises about 30% of protein, which contains all eight essential amino acids. Therefore, barley grass powder is an excellent source of protein for all those, whose diet contain too little protein, especially for vegans.
- Barley grass powder also contains phytochemicals, such as proanthocyanidins. These antioxidants protect the collagen from the attacks of free radicals. Collagen is an essential component of the skin and the blood vessels. Therefore, barley grass supports a healthy cardiovascular system and helps to maintain the youth and elasticity of the skin.
- Barley grass powder is rich in chlorophyll, which gives it its green color. This has a positive effect in the treatment of ulcerative colitis and supports the detoxification of the intestine, making it an effective aid during an intestinal cleansing program.
- The chlorophyll in barley grass is similar in structure to the blood hemoglobin. Thus, barley grass supports the formation of red blood cells and can help to eliminate iron deficiency.
- Barley grass contains a number of different enzymes, which also have antioxidant effects in the body and support the health of the intestine. Furthermore, barley grass helps to cleanse the liver.
Barley Grass Powder is recommended for:
- Blood clots
- Excessive LDL cholesterol (the bad cholesterol)
- Blood sugar issues, including hypoglycemia and diabetes
- Inflammation and inflammation-related pain
- Stomach and intestinal disorders
Where does Vitality Nutritionals Organic Barley Grass Powder come from?
The Barley Grass is cultivated under organic farming conditions in New Zealand. The whole production process is very gentle to preserve the natural nutrients of the barley grass as far as possible.
Does barley grass powder have any side effects?
No, barley grass powder is considered a natural food and has no side effects, even if taken in larger amounts. It can also be taken combined with other nutritional supplements or medications.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free