Protect your heart and arteries
Cardiovascular diseases are responsible for 55% of all deaths in the western world. The main reason for this is arterial calcification, in the technical language called arteriosclerosis. The medical term for hardened arteries is "arteriosclerosis," a degenerative process of the arteries, especially those of the heart, which develops slowly over decades.
In medical circles, calcification has long been regarded as an unfavorable side effect of aging. However, it is now known that arterial calcification is an actively controlled process.
Calcification is often symptom-free at first, but potentially a dangerous condition that, combined with deposits of fat in the arteries, causes clogging of the blood vessels and may lead to myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, thrombosis, and even to heart attack and stroke.
Arteriosclerosis is the most common disease of our time, because every other person dies due to its sequelae like heart attack and stroke. The prevention of arteriosclerosis and the protection of the cardiovascular system should therefore be a top priority in order to prolong life.
Protect your heart and cardiovascular system
Arteriox is a vital substance formula for comprehensive protection of the cardiovascular system. It was developed according to the newest research and combines the most important heart protecting nutrients in a unique formula.
The regular intake of Arteriox supports the stability and elasticity of the arteries and protects its health even at old age. Arteriox is a natural nutrition supplement without any side effects.
What can Arteriox do for you?
- supplies the heart and blood vessels with essential nutrients
- enhances stability and elasticity of the blood vessels
- protects the walls of the arteries
- supports a healthy blood pressure
Which vital nutrients can be found in the Arteriox formula?
The following vital nutrients are included in Arteriox because studies have proven that it supports the health of the heart and arteries:
1. Vitamin K2 - essential for a healthy cardiovascular system
The Rotterdam study (published in 2004) demonstrated that people who ate food with a high percentage of natural K2 over the ten-year observation period had significantly less calcium deposits in their arteries and a much better heart Cardiovascular health.
This study of 4807 men and women over 55 years of age (at baseline) found that vitamin K2 - but not K1 - reduced the risk of developing vascular calcification or of cardiovascular disease by as much as 50%. And this without any undesirable side effects.
How does Vitamin K2 protect the arteries?
For over half a century, Vitamin K has been recognized solely as needed for normal blood clotting. However, in recent years, it has been the subject of significant research. The Matrix GLA Protein (MGP) was discovered there.
MGP is the most potent inhibitor of vascular calcification and can only be activated by vitamin K2. A lack of vitamin K2 therefore inevitably leads to a hardening of the arteries. In fact, healthy arterial tissue contains 100 times more K2 than calcified arteries.
A recent animal study carried out at the Cardiovascular Research Institute at Maastricht University, in Holland, revealed that vitamin K doesn't just prevent arterial calcification but appears to be able to treat it.
2. Magnesium - important for a healthy cardiovascular system
Your heart and blood vessels have to pump 5 liters of blood through your body every minute. To perform this unbelievable task, the heart muscle and the smooth muscle cells in the blood vessels need sufficient amounts of magnesium.
While too much calcium leads to muscle cramps, magnesium relaxes the muscles and supports the blood flow. As the blood vessels expand through magnesium, the blood pressure normalizes naturally and the heart does not need so much energy and strength to pump the blood through the body.
Cardiac arrhythmia, tachycardia, high blood pressure and Angina pectoris is thought to be directly connected with magnesium deficiency.
Since about 80% of the population suffer from chronic magnesium deficiency it is not a big surprise that functional heart disorders are on the rise. Magnesium showed in hundreds of studies that it is vital for a healthy cardiovascular system.
3. Arginine, L-Carnitine, Choline and OPC - for more enhance Nitric Oxide
Dr. Louis Ignarro received the Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discovery of the molecule Nitric Oxide (NO), which naturally occurs in the body. NO is a natural strong vasodilator and therefore supports the blood flow throughout the whole body.
Since it relaxes and widens the blood vessels, NO regulates blood pressure, reduces arterial plaque and prevents blood clotting which can lead to stroke and heart attack.
Exercise and also a glass of red wine enhances NO production, which explains its heart protecting effect.
4. Vitamin C, Vitamin E, OPC and Copper - for elastic blood vessels
Healthy blood vessels are extremely elastic tubes which consist from of connective tissue and smooth muscle cells.
Vitamin C and OPC have an enormous strengthening effect on the connective tissue and in the body and also support the production of Collagen in the blood vessels. Together with Copper and Vitamin B6 they keep the arterial walls stable and elastic.
Vitamin C, Vitamin E and OPC are strong antioxidants, which protect the inner layer of the arteries (Endothel) against free radicals and reduce inflammation, which may lead to arteriosclerosis.
5. Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Betain and Vitamin B12 - reduce homocysteine
Elevated homocysteine is considered a risk factor for arteriosclerosis and thrombosis and may triple the risk of heart diseases. If certain B-vitamins are absent, homocysteine is skyrocketing.
The lower the level of folic acid in the blood, the greater the risk of a thrombosis. This has been proven by researchers at the Tufts University. Smokers need three times the amount of folic acid as compared to non-smokers to maintain normal blood levels of folic acid.
6. Inositol, Hexanicotinate and Chromium - for healthy blood fat values
These substances did show in studies that they are capable of lowering bad LDL-Cholesterol and at the same time elevate the good HDL-Cholesterol. High HDL-Cholesterol is considered an important indicator for cardiovascular health.
7. Vitamin D3, Vitamin K and Boron - transfer calcium to the bones
These nutrients did show in studies to enhance the build-up of strong bones. They protect the cardiovascular system indirectly while binding freely available calcium to the bones.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated