Vitamin D 2500 IU plus Vitamin K2 100 mcg in capsules
Vitamin D3 2500 plus K2 capsules combine 2500 IU natural Vitamin D3 from Lanolin with 100 mcg natural all-trans Vitamin K2 in one capsule.
Vitamin D3 2500 plus K2 100 is a useful combination product, which contains a balanced ratio of these two important vitamins in one capsule. You can benefit from the many advantages of vitamin D and vitamin K2 at the same time.
Why Vitamin D3 2500 plus K2 100 mcg is the best combination product you can buy:
- Highly dosed and well-tolerated: Each capsule combines 2500 IU of natural vitamin D3 from lanolin with 100 mcg of natural vitamin K2 as all-trans MK7 of the highest quality. This dose is ideal for most people to maintain optimal vitamin D levels while activating all vitamin K2-dependent Gla proteins. The very small capsules make it easy to swallow.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: Contains only 100% natural vitamin D3 from lanolin and 100% natural vitamin K2 in its most effective form. Both are optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reach a high concentration in the blood. Both have the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity and are active in the body for a long time.
- Guaranteed free from artificial vitamin K2: Almost all products currently available contain artificially produced vitamin K2. Vitamin D3 2500 plus K2 100 contains only the 100% natural, bioactive form vitamin K2 as all-trans MK7. This is fermented in Europe with the help of natto cultures. It is guaranteed to be pure, stable, free of allergens, and of the highest quality.
- Tested quality: This product is tested by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology for its active ingredient content and its purity. You can be sure that you are taking a high-quality preparation.
- Guaranteed free from allergens and additives: Free from magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free from gelatine, and allergens such as soy, gluten, and lactose, free from dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free of from genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
- Very good price / performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the active ingredients contained, their dosage, the absence of unwanted additives and the very good compatibility ensure an extraordinarily good price/performance ratio.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the vitamin D3 2500 plus K2 100 capsules with our 100-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
Why should you take Vitamin D together with Vitamin K2?
If you supplement Vitamin D on a regular basis you have a greater demand for Vitamin K2. Since the uptake of calcium is increased if you take Vitamin D, the body produces more of the Gla-Proteins, which have the purpose to transport the calcium through the body.
Only Vitamin K2 can activate the Gla-Proteins. After activation, the calcium binds to the protein and is transported to those places in the body where it belongs, namely the bones and the teeth.
At the same time, Vitamin K2 prevents the calcium from being deposited in the arteries and in the soft tissues of the body. Vitamin K2 helps to keep the arteries clean and at the same time ensures that normal, strong bones are preserved.
Vitamin K2 prevents arteriosclerosis and protects the hearth and arteries.
With natural vitamin K2 as all-trans MK7
Vitamin D3 2500 plus 100 mcg K2 contains 100% natural vitamin K2 as bioactive all-trans menaquinone-7 (MK7), which is fermented with the help of natto cultures.
This form of vitamin K2 is optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reaches a high concentration in the blood. It has the highest possible bioavailability and is active in the body for up to 72 hours.
Vitamin K2 as MK7 activates all vitamin K2-dependent Gla proteins in order to maintain health. In contrast to vitamin K1, it is also fully active outside the liver and, therefore, ideal for building and maintaining bones and protecting the arteries.
What are the health benefits of vitamin D and K?
- supports the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the building and maintenance of normal strong bones
- supports a normal calcium level in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- supports normal muscle function
- plays a role in cell division
- plays a role in the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to normal blood clotting
Does vitamin D3 2500 IU plus 100 mcg vitamin K2 interact?
People who are taking anticoagulants or have a blood clotting disorder should consult their doctor before taking this product.
The reason for this is that the intake of vitamin K2 has the effect of blood coagulation inhibitors based on coumarin, e.g. Marcumar, could decrease. These work by inhibiting the vitamin K2 in the body.
However, since our body absolutely needs vitamin K, we recommend not taking any vitamin K-blocking anticoagulants. Talk to your doctor about prescribing a preparation that works independently of vitamin K. These are called Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOAK).
Save up to 20% when you buy Vitamin D3 2500 IU plus K2 capsules
Vitamin D3 2500 IU plus 100 mcg K2 capsules should be taken regularly over a longer period. Experts even recommend an ongoing daily intake to keep the vitamin D and vitamin K2 levels in an optimal range and to prevent a deficiency.
So buy Vitamin D3 2500 IU + 100 mcg K2 in stock or place a bulk order with family or friends. Take advantage of our bulk discounts, with which you can save up to 20%. At the same time, you benefit from the many advantages of long-term intake of vitamin D3 plus K2 capsules.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated