Vitamin D3 and K2 - high dose formula for strong bones and healthy arteries
Vitamin D3 plus K2 combines 5,000 IU (five thousand) natural vitamin D3 from lanolin with 200 mcg of natural all-trans vitamin K2 in one capsule. The combination of these two important vitamins in one capsule makes the daily intake of high dose Vitamin D3 and K2 very easy.
The optimal vitamin D3 + K2 combinationVitamin D experts recommend the intake of 5000 IU of vitamin D3 per day to maintain a healthy vitamin D level. Prof. Vermeer from the University of Maastricht, which has been involved in vitamin K research for more than 30 years, recommends 200mcg of vitamin K2 per day to ensure that all Gla-Proteins are activated.
Vitamin D3 5000 plus K2 200 is an effective combination product that supplies meaningful amounts of these two important vitamins in one capsule. This allows you to benefit from the many advantages of vitamin D and vitamin K2 at the same time.
Advantages of Vitamin D3 5000 plus K2 capsules:
- contains a high dose of 5000 IU Vitamin D3 per capsule
- optimised with 200 mcg Vitamin K2 per capsule
- with 100% natural Vitamin D3 from Lanolin
- with very high bioavailability
- contains 100% natural all-trans Vitamin K2 (MK-7)
- guaranteed free from synthetic Vitamin K2
- pharmaceutical quality
- small, easy to swallow capsule
- guaranteed free from additives
- very good value for money
Why should you take Vitamin D together with Vitamin K2?
If you supplement Vitamin D on a regular basis you have a higher demand for Vitamin K2. Because the uptake of calcium is increased if you take Vitamin D, the body produces more of the Gla-Proteins, which have the purpose to transport the calcium throughout the body.
But only Vitamin K2 can activate the Gla-Proteins. After activation, the calcium binds to the protein and is transported to those places in the body where it belongs, which the bones and the teeth.
At the same time, Vitamin K2 prevents the calcium from being deposited in the arteries and the soft tissues of the body. This means, Vitamin K2 prevents us from arteriosklerosis and protects the heart and arteries. Furthermore it works closely with Vitamin D to strenghten the bones and teeth.
Therefore, Vitamin D3 5000 plus K2 200 is a great product which combines sufficient amounts of these very important vital nutrients to profit from its many advantages.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated