The complete Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B Complex contains all important B-Vitamins in a unique well balanced formula. Out of those, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 are available in their active form which can be utilised by the body more easily.
Advantages of Vitamin B Complex:
- well balanced complete formula
- helps to manage stress easier
- supports inner peace and relaxation
- supports concentration and memory
- supports healthy skin and strong, shiny hair
In which case are B-Vitamins especially important?
- if you don´t eat healthy
- if you under a lot of stress
- if you are nervous and cannot relax
- if you suffer from tremor
- if you have difficulty to concentrate
- if you smoke and drink too much alcohol
- if you work out regularly
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated