High dose Vitamin B Complex for energy, and strong nerves
Ultra B Complex combines all 8 B vitamins plus inositol in high doses into a unique formula. The special thing about Ultra B Complex is that vitamins B2, B6, and B12 are each in their active form, as well as folic acid as active folate. These have the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity. The combination of all B vitamins in one capsule makes optimal care very simple and effective.
B vitamins are particularly important for our health. They are crucial for normal cell development, nerve and brain function, physical and mental energy, beautiful skin, strong hair, and a healthy cardiovascular system. Research shows that B vitamins are also very important for long life.
Why Ultra B Complex is the best high dose vitamin B complex you can buy:
- Complete vitamin B complex: provides all 8 B vitamins in a complete formula of the highest quality. Taking all B vitamins together is ideal because they can only perform their innumerable tasks in the body as a team.
- High dose and well-tolerated: The Ultra B Complex was developed for people who have a high need for B vitamins due to their diet, lifestyle or health condition or who want to quickly compensate for a deficiency. The formula was adjusted so that Ultra B Complex is well tolerated despite the high dosage and has no side effects.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: The Ultra B Complex formula contains vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 in their active form. It also contains folic acid in its active form as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). These active forms are instantly available and more effective than traditional B vitamins, as they don't have to be converted first in the body to do their job.
- Tested quality: Ultra B Complex is checked by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology for its active ingredient content and its purity. So you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality vitamin B supplement.
- Packed in glass bottles: The Ultra B Complex capsules are packed in brown glass bottles. This guarantees that the valuable B vitamins are protected from light and oxygen and their quality is preserved for as long as possible.
- 100% vegan: Bottled in purely plant-based capsules. Guaranteed free from animal ingredients and therefore suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Guaranteed free from allergens and additives: Free from magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free from gelatin and allergens such as soy, gluten and lactose, free from dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free from genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
- Very good price/performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the B vitamins contained, their dosage, the absence of undesired additives and the very good tolerance ensure an exceptionally good price/performance ratio.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We guarantee the quality of Ultra B Complex with our 100-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
With Quatrefolic - the active form of folic acid
Ultra B Complex contains folic acid in its active form as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). This form of folate is immediately available in the body and more effective than conventional folic acid since it does not first have to be converted into active folate in the body via enzymatic processes in order to be able to fulfill its tasks.
In fact, about half of people have a reduced enzyme function due to a gene defect - the so-called MTHFR mutation. In this case, the body cannot convert conventional unmetabolized folic acid to the active folate 5-MTHF. This could explain why some people have insufficient folate blood levels despite an adequate supply of folic acid. It is particularly important that these people take activated folic acid.
What can Ultra B Complex do for your health?
- compensates for a vitamin B deficiency
- contributes to the normal function of energy metabolism and the nervous system
- supports the normal function of mucous membranes
- ensures the normal formation of red blood cells
- supports normal protein synthesis and glycogen metabolism
- supports beautiful skin and hair
- contributes to normal mental function
- helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- reduces fatigue and premature fatigue
- contributes to normal heart function
- helps to reduce dangerous homocysteine
- contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- supports the normal cell division
When is the Vitamin B Complex particularly important?
- with a vitamin B deficiency
- with poor nutrition
- with strong stress
- with regular sports activities
- with inner restlessness and nervousness
- in the event of a lack of concentration
- with tremors
- for smokers
Why do almost all of us get too little vitamin B?
In nature, the B vitamins are mainly found in whole grains, liver and brewer's yeast. Whole grains become white flour and polished rice by removing the valuable seedlings and husks. Both contain almost no B vitamins. A deficiency is therefore inevitable.
Pure concentrate for your nerves
The B vitamins are rightly called nerve vitamins. If someone goes up in the air because of every little thing or frequently has uncontrolled outbursts of anger, they may get too little B vitamins with their food.
Tingling in the arms and legs could also be a sign of insufficient vitamin B. The regular intake of the vitamin B complex increases emotional resilience and ensures more inner peace, balance and nerve strength.
Homocysteine and your heart
Elevated levels of homocysteine are considered a risk factor for heart disease. It is just as important, or maybe even more important than cholesterol. High homocysteine levels triple the risk of heart disease.
The Ultra B complex - but above all folic acid - activates enzymes that convert homocysteine and keep it in the normal range in a natural way. If there is a lack of B vitamins, the homocysteine level can rise dangerously.
The lower the level of folic acid in the blood, the greater the risk that deposits will form in the arteries. This is what researchers at Tufts University have found out. Smokers need three times as much folic acid as non-smokers to achieve normal blood values.
Save up to 20% when you buy Ultra B complex capsules
Ultra B complex capsules should be taken regularly over a long period of time. Experts even recommend a constant daily intake to guarantee an adequate supply of B vitamins and to prevent a deficiency.
Therefore, buy your Ultra B complex capsules in stock or place a bulk order with family or friends. Take advantage of our bulk discounts, with which you can save up to 20%. At the same time, you benefit from the many advantages of long-term intake of Ultra B complex capsules.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated