High dose Vitamin B Complex for energy, strong nerves and a long life
B vitamins are particularly important for our health. They are crucial for normal cell development, nerve and brain function, physical and mental energy, beautiful skin, strong hair and a healthy cardiovascular system. Research also show that B vitamins are also very important for a long life.
Together they are strong
Ultra B Complex is a high-dose formula which includes all B vitamins. Together, they are involved in a variety of metabolic processes in the body. Therefore, they should preferably be taken together as Vitamin B complex, so that they can complement each other.
Improved new formula - available NOW !
The Ultra B Complex formula has been reformulated and improved. It now contains vitamin B2, B6 and vitamin B12 in their active form. As such they are more bioavailable and can be absorbed more quickly, without the need to be converted into their active form first by the body.
Ultra B Complex now also contains folic acid in its active form as 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). This active form of folate can be used by the body right away and is more effective than conventional folic acid, because it does not have to be converted into active folate in the body using complicated enzymatic processes.
In fact, about half of the population has a reduced enzyme function due to a genetic defect - called MTHFR mutation. In this case, the body can not convert unmetabolised conventional folic acid into in the active folate 5-MTHF. This could explain why some people have a low folate blood levels, despite adequate intake of folic acid. For these individuals, it is especially important to supply activated folic acid.
Advantages of Ultra B Complex:
- high-dose Vitamin B formula
- contains Inositol, critical for detoxification
- contains Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 in their activate form
- contains Quatrefolic, the most bioactive form of folic acid
- encapsulated in plant based capsules
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What can B Vitamins do for you?
- contributes to the normal function of the energy metabolism and the nervous system
- supports the normal function of mucous membranes
- ensures the normal formation of red blood cells
- supports normal protein synthesis and glycogen metabolism
- supports beautiful skin and hair
- contributes to normal mental function
- helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- reduces fatigue and premature fatigue
- contributes to normal heart function
- helps to reduce dangerous homocysteine
- contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- supports the normal cell division
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated