Stimulate digestion and clean the intestine
Vital-Intestine Tablets stimulate digestive activity and support the natural cleansing function of the intestine. Ingredients like
- Psyllium husk contains soluble fiber, which has a high swelling capacity. They gently increase the volume of the stool and support natural bowel movement.
- Amla fruit powder and extract supports gastrointestinal health and promotes normal bowel function
- Baobab fruit powder provides a lot of vitamin C and calcium
- Sage has cleansing, strengthening and loosening properties
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has been a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare Certified Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN) since the company was founded. It has submitted to the guidelines of the German Animal Welfare Association e.V., Bonn, which can be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ihtn.de.
All Bärbel-Drexel products have the IHTN logo: Neither products nor raw materials have been tested on animals, and of course no such tests were commissioned.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".