Astaxanthin capsules - high-dose and all-natural in the highest quality
Astaxanthin gives salmon its striking red color and gives it the strength and endurance to swim upstream for days. We too can benefit from this natural super vital substance from algae. Astaxanthin is recommended to stay young and fit, to improve performance, to strengthen the immune system, to protect the heart and circulatory system and to improve eyesight.
16 reasons, why Astaxanthin Royal is the best Astaxanthin capsules you can buy:
- contains a high dose of 6 mg Astaxanthin per capsule
- has a very high bioavailability
- highest possible purity and quality, guaranteed
- comes in vegetable Licaps to optimize stability and protect the freshness of the astaxanthin oil
- the glass bottle ensures that the freshness is retained even longer
- provides naturally occurring lutein, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin and canthaxanthin
- extracted from the Haematococcus Pluvialis freshwater algae
- recovered using solvent-free supercritical CO2 extraction
- grown in Iceland with crystal clear water and geothermal energy
- cultivated in a state-of-the-art, enclosed glass tube system
- protected from any pollution
- free from pesticides, solvents and preservatives
- free from Pesticides contains no iodine
- guaranteed non-GMO
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- great price/performance ratio
Licaps guarantee quality and freshness
Now we offer Astaxanthin Royal in Licaps, which is a patented technology for the encapsulation of liquids, such as Astaxanthin oil.
- Licaps are 100% plant-based and produced from cellulose without the use of preservatives or solvents.
- Licaps have an absolutely airtight surface. Therefore, the Astaxanthin Royal Licaps are completely odorless even after prolonged storage.
- Licaps protect the astaxanthin oil from oxidation since the two capsule shells are completely sealed together. Therefore, absolutely no oxygen comes in contact with the astaxanthin, which could reduce the stability and quality of the astaxanthin oil.
- Furthermore, the nitrogen bubble in the Licaps also ensures that the astaxanthin quality and freshness of the product is maintained.
- The Astaxanthin Royal Licaps come in amber glass bottles to additionally protect the capsules against humidity and light.
Where does the Astaxanthin oil come from?
The astaxanthin oil used in Astaxanthin Royal is extracted from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. The algae are grown in the most environmentally friendly way in Iceland.
Iceland is known for its pristine nature, icy glaciers, clear air and clean water. Therefore, Iceland is the ideal location to produce high-quality Astaxanthin within Europe.
All the benefits of Iceland are fully taken advantage of in manufacturing process, such as crystal clear water and renewable geothermal energy, to obtain astaxanthin of the highest quality and purity.
In the state-of-the-art production facility, the algae grow in a unique, enclosed glass tube system under optimal conditions. At the same time, it is protected against all environmental pollution.
The crystal-clear Icelandic waters, the optimal temperature and the perfect lighting conditions for every growth phase ensure that the algae can optimally form astaxanthin.
The optimal growth conditions, the optimized three-phase cultivation process and the solvent-free supercritical CO2 extraction ensure that the astaxanthin oil used for Astaxanthin Royal has the highest possible purity and quality.
What is Astaxanthin?
It is astaxanthin that gives salmon its distinctive red color and the strength and stamina to swim against the current, day after day. Humans, too, can benefit from this super-nutrient, which can be found in algae.
Astaxanthin makes you young and beautiful, increases performance, strengthens the immune system, protects the heart and strengthens vision.
4 reasons, why astaxanthin is such a powerful cell protector
1. One of the few antioxidants that reach all cells of the body.
2. Suffuses the entire cell membrane and protects cells, both outside and from within, from free radicals.
3. Astaxanthin is a pure antioxidant and itself never becomes a free radical, and therefore never a pro-oxidant.
4. Offers long-term protection as it is stored in the body.
Astaxanthin prevents inflammation in the cells
Research has shown that many illnesses are caused by chronic inflammation
A study by Dr. Gene Spiller has shown that Astaxanthin can reduce C-reactive protein (a blood parameter for inflammations) by more than 20% in only eight weeks.
Due to its considerable antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties, astaxanthin is being recommended by an increasing number of experts for the prevention of lifestyle diseases.
Astaxanthin reduces liver spots, wrinkles, and freckles
Free radicals mercilessly attack the skin cells. The older you become, the less the body can protect itself. Even a relatively healthy diet is not sufficient to neutralize free radicals, which are created by stress, UV rays, sport, exhaust fumes, cigarette smoke, etc.
Astaxanthin is stored in skin cells, giving comprehensive, long-term protection. Astaxanthin can make a significant contribution towards delaying skin aging and reducing the creation of wrinkles, liver spots and freckles.
Astaxanthin - a natural sun protector
Algae create astaxanthin to protect itself from UV-rays from the sun. Studies have shown that astaxanthin increases the amount of time our skin can be exposed to the sun before sunburn occurs.
As astaxanthin is stored in the skin cells, cells are provided with more protection the more astaxanthin is taken. Experts recommend taking 4mg of astaxanthin daily over a four-week period in order to achieve optimal sun protection from within to avoid skin damages.
Note: Astaxanthin does not prevent sunburn during long, intensive sunbathing. The use of sunscreen depends on your skin type and intensity of the sun and is still necessary at a certain point of sunlight exposure.
Astaxanthin increases male fertility
One out of ten men is already affected by infertility. This is often due to damage caused to sperm by free radicals.
A placebo-controlled study was carried out on 30 couples in order to find out whether astaxanthin can help couples to become pregnant. All participating couples had already been trying to become pregnant for more than a year, but failed due to poor sperm quality. After only 3 months, during which the men took 16mg of astaxanthin daily, 55% of the women became pregnant.
Astaxanthin capsules protect the vision
Free radicals and inflammations are responsible for virtually all diseases of the eye, such as macular degeneration, cataracts or glaucoma. Astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can penetrate the blood-retina barrier.
This protects the lenses and retina from UV rays, reducing the degeneration of the photoreceptors in the eye and protecting the optical nerve. Studies have shown that astaxanthin can significantly reduce dry eyes and eye pain in only a few weeks.
In office workers, who work at a computer all day, the taking of astaxanthin led to greater sharpness of vision. Studies conducted on handball players showed improved sharpness of vision and depth perception.
Astaxanthin increased strength and stamina
One study involving 40 students tested whether astaxanthin could increase stamina, strength, and performance. Within a six-month period, during which students took 4mg of astaxanthin daily, the average number of squats performed increased by 55%, with an increase of only 19.5% in the placebo group.
Astaxanthin can also be used to treat those suffering from tennis elbow. One study showed that the anti-inflammatory effects of astaxanthin also helped increase grip strength by 93%.
Why does Astaxanthin Royal contain Rosemary Extract?
Rosemary extract and natural vitamin E are contained in Astaxanthin Royal as natural antioxidants to protect the sensitive astaxanthin oil from oxidation. These keep the astaxanthin oil fresh and stable, which means that its high quality is maintained as long as possible.
Rosemary extract is a natural antioxidant that has been approved by the EU for all population groups as an additive to food. This also includes pregnant women who belong to the normal population in terms of nutrition.
The amount of rosemary extract contained in the daily dose is low, which is why Astaxanthin Royal is also suitable for pregnant women. If you are pregnant and still have concerns about rosemary extract, please consult your gynecologist.
Does Astaxanthin have side effects?
Astaxanthin Royal is a natural nutritional supplement. No side effects were found in any Astaxanthin study. There are also no interactions or allergic reactions. Natural astaxanthin is safe and free from side effects.
Astaxanthin capsules have become a very popular nutritional supplement in just a short time due to their diverse effects. Many of our customers have also had positive experiences with astaxanthin.
Read more Astaxanthin experiences below in the Customer Reviews section.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated