Astaxanthin capsules - high-dose and all-natural in highest quality and purity
There are many antioxidants, but none as powerful as astaxanthin. It protects all bodily cells, reduces wrinkles, liver spots and freckles, while at the same time strengthening vision, protecting from the damaging effects of sunlight, increasing strength and stamina, helps treat infertility and much more.
16 reasons, why Astaxanthin Royal is the best Astaxanthin capsules you can buy:
- contains a high dose of 6 mg Astaxanthin per capsule
- has a very high bioavailability
- highest possible purity and quality, guaranteed
- comes in vegetable Licaps to optimise stability and protect the freshness of the astaxanthin oil
- the glass bottle ensures that the freshness is retained even longer
- provides naturally occurring lutein, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin and canthaxanthin
- extracted from the Haematococcus pluvialis freshwater algae
- recovered using solvent-free supercritical CO2 extraction
- grown in Iceland with crystal clear water and geothermal energy
- cultivated in a state-of-the-art, enclosed glass tube system
- protected from any pollution
- free from pesticides, solvents and preservatives
- free from Pesticides, contains no iodine
- guaranteed non-GMO
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- great price/performance ratio
Licaps guarantee quality and freshnessNow we offer Astaxanthin Royal in Licaps, which is a patented technology for the encapsulation of liquids, such as Astaxanthin oil.
- Licaps are 100% vegetable and produced from cellulose without the use of preservatives or solvents.
- Licaps have an absolutely airtight surface. Therefore, the Astaxanthin Royal Licaps are completely odorless even after prolonged storage.
- Licaps protect the astaxanthin oil from oxidation, since the two capsule shells are completely sealed together. Therefore, absolutely no oxygen comes in contact with the astaxanthin, which could reduce the stability and quality of the astaxanthin oil.
- Furthermore, the nitrogen bubble in the Licaps also ensures that the astaxanthin quality and freshness of the product is maintained.
- The Astaxanthin Royal Licaps come in amber glass bottles to additionally protect the capsules against humidity and light.
Where does the Astaxanthin oil come from?
The astaxanthin oil used in Astaxanthin Royal is extracted from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. The algae is grown in the most environmentally friendly way in Iceland.
Iceland is known for its pristine nature, icy glaciers, clear air and clean water. Therefore, Iceland is the ideal location to produce high quality Astaxanthin within Europe.
All the benefits of Iceland are fully exploited in the manufacturing, such as crystal clear water and renewable geothermal energy, to obtain astaxanthin of the highest quality and purity.
In the state-of-the-art production facility, the algae grows in a unique, enclosed glass tube system under optimal conditions. At the same time it is protected against all environmental pollution.
The crystal-clear Icelandic waters, the optimal temperature and the perfect lighting conditions for every growth phase ensure that the algae can optimally form astaxanthin.
The optimal growth conditions, the optimised three-phase cultivation process and the solvent-free supercritical CO2 extraction ensure that the astaxanthin oil used for Astaxanthin Royal has the highest possible purity and quality.
What is Astaxanthin?
It is astaxanthin that gives salmon its distinctive red color and the strength and stamina to swim against the current, day after day. Humans, too, can benefit from this super-nutrient, which can be found in algae.
Astaxanthin makes you young and beautiful, increases performance, strengthens the immune system, protects the heart and strengthens vision.
What can Astaxanthin do for your health?
Astaxanthin is nature’s strongest antioxidant and nature’s most powerful weapon in the ongoing fight against oxidation in our body.
- it has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect in all body cells through multiple pathways
- is the ultimate nutrient to support the eyes
- boosts the short memory and concentration and protects from dementia
- helps maintain function of the cardiovascular system
- promotes healthy joints, tendons and synovial fluids
- helps maintain beautiful, younger looking skin and improves skin quality
- reduces the formation of age spots and freckles
- increases the moisture content of the skin and reduce fine lines
- promotes improved performance levels and enhances strength in athletes
- supports energy production in the cell’s power plant—the mitochondria
- supports anti-aging through cellular health
- boosts immunity
- enhances fertility
4 reasons, why astaxanthin is such a powerful cell protector:
- One of the few antioxidants that reaches all cells of the body.
- Suffuses the entire cell membrane and protects cells, both outside and from within, from free radicals.
- Astaxanthin is a pure antioxidant and itself never becomes a free radical, and therefore never a pro-oxidant.
- Offers long-term protection as it is stored in the body.
Astaxanthin prevents inflammation in the cells
Research has shown that many illnesses are caused by chronic inflammation, for example arteriosclerosis, arthritis, Alzheimer´s, asthma, cancer, diabetes etc.
A study by Dr. Gene Spiller showed that astaxanthin can reduce C-reactive protein (a blood parameter for inflammations) by more than 20% in only eight weeks.
Due to its considerable antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties, astaxanthin is being recommended by an increasing number of experts in the prevention of diseases of civilization.
Astaxanthin reduces liver spots, wrinkles and freckles
Free radicals mercilessly attack the skin cells. The older you become, the less the body can protect itself. Even a relatively healthy diet is not sufficient to neutralize free radicals, which are created by stress, UV rays, sport, exhaust fumes, cigarette smoke, etc.
Astaxanthin is stored in skin cells, giving comprehensive, long-term protection. Astaxanthin can make a significant contribution towards delaying skin aging and reducing the creation of wrinkles, liver spots and freckles.
Astaxanthin - a natural sun protector
Algae create astaxanthin to protect itself from UV-rays from the sun. Studies have shown that astaxanthin increases the amount of time our skin can be exposed to the sun before sunburn occurs.
As astaxanthin is stored in the skin cells, cells are provided with more protection the more astaxanthin is taken. Experts recommend taking 4mg of astaxanthin daily over a four-week period in order to achieve optimal sun protection from within to avoid skin damages.
Note: Astaxanthin does not prevent sunburn during long, intensive sunbathing. The use of sunscreen is depending on your skin type and intensity of the sun and at a certain point of sunlight exposure still necessary.
Astaxanthin increases male fertility
One out of ten men is already affected by infertility. This is often due to damage caused to sperm by free radicals.
A placebo-controlled study was carried out on 30 couples in order to find out whether astaxanthin can help couples to become pregnant. All participating couples had already been trying to become pregnant for more than a year, but failed due to poor sperm quality. After only 3 months, during which the men took 16mg of astaxanthin daily, 55% of the women became pregnant.
Astaxanthin protects the vision
Free radicals and inflammations are responsible for virtually all diseases of the eye, such as macular degeneration, cataracts or glaucoma. Astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can penetrate the blood retina barrier, thus protecting the lenses and retina from UV rays, reducing the degeneration of the photoreceptors in the eye and protecting the optic nerve.
Studies have shown that astaxanthin can significantly reduce dry eyes and eye pain in only a few weeks. In office workers, who work at a computer all day, the taking of astaxanthin led to greater sharpness of vision. Studies conducted on handball players showed improved sharpness of vision and depth perception.
Astaxanthin increased strength and stamina
One study involving 40 students tested whether astaxanthin could increase stamina, strength and performance. Within a six-month period, during which students took 4mg of astaxanthin daily, the average number of squats performed increased by 55%, with an increase of only 19.5% in the placebo group.
It was also shown that astaxanthin reduced lactate levels in the muscles, reducing premature fatigue (burnout) and muscle stiffness.
Astaxanthin can also be used to treat those suffering from tennis elbow.
One study showed that the anti-inflammatory effects of astaxanthin also helped increase grip strength by 93%.
Is Astaxanthin Royal safe?
Astaxanthin Royal is not a medicine, but a natural dietary supplement. No astaxanthin study showed any side effects. No interactions with medication or allergic reaction are knows to date. Natural astaxanthin is safe and free from side effects.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- No Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated