Acerola Cherry Powder - all natural and rich in Vitamin C
Acerola berry powder has a fruity, fresh and pleasantly sour taste. It can simply be dissolved in water or added to a smoothie, yogurt or cereal.
The dosage can be adjusted according to your personal demand of vitamin C. Half a gram of acerola powder covers approx. the daily requirement of vitamin C.
Benefits of the Vitality Nutritionals Acerola Cherry Powder:
- all natural organic acerola cherry powder
- provides 17 gram vitamin C per 100g powder
- free from maltodextrin, no added ascorbic acid
- rich in natural polyphenols which supports the efficacy of the Vitamin C
- raw food quality due to the gentle freeze drying process
- contains all vital nutrients of the whole acerola cherry
- guaranteed free of additives, flowing agents and flavours
- ideal for people who do not want to swallow acerola capsules
- has a fruity, fresh and slightly sour taste
Freeze-drying guarantees high content of vital substances
The acerola cherries are processed immediately on site to prevent the loss of vital nutrients which may occur during storage and transport.
The acerola powder is produced by using a gentle freeze-drying process to preserve all nutrients of the acerola cherries as much as possible. Freeze-drying means that the pulp and juice of the berries is frozen quickly immediately after harvesting and then gently heated to allow the frozen water to evaporate.
This gentle drying process preserves the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients found in the acerola cherry as far as possible. Since the temperatures during the manufacturing process do not exceed 43 degrees celsius, the acerola powder has raw food quality.
The Vitality Nutritionals Acerola Powder contains no excipients or anti-caking agents. Also, no ascorbic acid is added to enhance the vitamin C content. The acerola powder is guaranteed 100% natural and contains nothing else but the juice and pulp of acerola cherries.
Why do you need Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that plays a crucial role in many of the body's metabolic functions.
As an important coenzyme, vitamin C is also involved in the formation of collagen, which in turn is crucial for a healthy cardiovascular system, healthy veins, strong bones, healthy gums and beautiful skin.
Under certain circumstances, the demand for vitamin C is higher, e.g. if someone is under constant stress, is a smoker or is exposed to high levels of environmental pollution.
Vitamin C is essential for many vital functions in the body:
- supports a strong immune system li>
- reduces colds and infections li>
- supports wound healing li>
- improves collagen production and strengthens the connective tissue li>
- is important for a healthy cardiovascular system li>
- ensures beautiful, smooth skin li>
- slows down the ageing process li>
- increases the absorption of dietary iron li>
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated