High dosed Lysine capsules - the natural help with cold sores
As an essential amino acid, L-Lysine is a building block for the production of collagen, and thus help in the formation of connective tissue, cartilage, skin, hair, teeth, bones, tendons, collagen and muscle.
Lysine is also recommended for the prevention and treatment of cold sores and cold sores.
Lysine supports intestinal calcium reabsorption and promotes calcium retention in the bones. Lysine is therefore of particular significance for women during the menopause, and is increasingly used to support those people at risk of developing osteoporosis.
The amino acid lysine can also have an anti-depressive effect. Furthermore, it and may considerably reduce susceptibility to stress.
7 reasons why Lysine Amino 500 are the best L-lysine capsules you can buy:
- Highly dosed and well tolerated: Each Lysin Amino 500 capsule provides 500 mg of natural L-lysine of the highest quality and purity.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: Contains 100% pure L-lysine, produced by natural fermentation. L-lysine is optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reaches a high concentration in the blood.
- Tested quality: Is checked by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology for its active ingredient content and its purity. So you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality preparation.
- Guaranteed free of allergens and additives: Free of magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free of gelatin and allergens such as soy, gluten and lactose, free of dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free of genetically modified substances (GMO free).
- 100% vegan: Bottled in purely vegetable capsules. Guaranteed free of animal ingredients and therefore also suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Very good price/performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the L-lysine contained, the dosage, the absence of undesirable additives and the good compatibility ensure an extraordinarily good price / performance ratio.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the Lysine Amino 500 capsules with our 100 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
Lysine is recommended for cold sores
It has been scientifically proven that L-lysine can delay the growth of the herpes virus if taken in sufficient doses. Studies have shown that taking lysine can reduce the frequency and intensity of herpes and cold sore outbreaks.
A study by the University of Southern California at the Department of Health Sciences showed successful treatment with lysine in 40 percent of participants after three days and in 87 percent after six days.
The result is likely to be even better when lysine is combined with other nutrients such as vitamin C, bioflavonoids and zinc.
All of these nutrients support each other and can help suppress herpes outbreaks and strengthen the skin. According to clinical studies, this reduces the healing time and the frequency of outbreaks.
How does lysine combat herpes?
There are two types of amino acids – lysine and arginine – which can have a significant effect on herpes(the virus that causes both cold sores and genital herpes).
While arginine is known to provoke outbreaks and is needed by the herpes simplex virus to reproduce and create the symptoms, lysine helps reduce the number of outbreaks and can accelerate the healing process.
These two amino acids compete against each other. And if arginine gets the upper hand, the likelihood of a herpes outbreak increases. Studies on tissue cultures suggest that lysine acts by helping to suppress the metabolism of arginine. The herpes virus needs arginine to reproduce and become active.
People who are prone to cold sores may need to restrict their consumption of large quantities of nuts, chocolate, wheat oats or gelatin, which are all rich in arginine, and should perhaps avoid food supplements containing L-arginine.
The recommended dosage of lysine to help prevent an outbreak of herpes is approximately 1200 to 1500 mg. This is the amount that was used to influence the herpes virus in studies. The dosage may be increased to between 1875 mg and 2500 mg from the time a herpes outbreak is apparent until it has disappeared.
An intake of more than three grams per day is not recommended while the symptoms of herpes are present, because the quantity suggested above should be sufficient to tip the lysine-arginine balance and help stop the herpes virus becoming active.
L-lysine and the cardiovascular system
If damage occurs to the vascular wall due to vitamin deficiency, the body tries to repair it by depositing lipoprotein(a), which is formed in the liver, on the vascular wall.
This creates arteriosclerotic plaque and the diameter of the blood vessels gets smaller and smaller. Lysine and proline gather on the lipoprotein(a), which makes it less sticky and thus helps prevent further accumulations. Lysine and proline can also help dissolve lipoprotein molecules which have already gathered on the artery wall so they can be more effectively broken down by the liver.
Lysine for normal, strong connective tissue
Together with vitamin C, the amino acids lysine and proline act as significant building blocks for the formation of collagen, and thus strong connective tissue. While proline can be manufactured by the body itself, lysine has to be supplied in food. Lysine also blocks collagen-digesting enzymes and thus the enzymatic breakdown of collagen (collagenase).
Lysine promotes a healthy immune system
Lysine is a significant factor in the maintenance of the immune system and impaired function is seen to be linked to lysine deficiency. An additional intake of L-lysine can help strengthen the immune system, especially for those who get too little lysine from their food and suffer from a lysine deficiency.
Animal products such as fish, meat, cheese and eggs have particularly high levels of lysine. Grains contain only small amounts of L-lysine, which is why vegans and vegetarians tend to be prone to lysine deficiency.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated