Resveratrol - stay young, healthy and fit
Resveratrol is a true fountain of youth that has a direct effect on the aging process. It activates longevity genes and can, in certain organisms, lead to a significant, 30-70% prolongation of life.
In addition, a number of scientific studies show that resveratrol has beneficial effects in inflammation-related diseases, such as cardiovascular and other chronic inflammatory diseases. 
The secret of the French
Despite a relatively unhealthy diet, containing large amounts of fat and cholesterol, the French suffer from 40% less cardiovascular disease, and have significantly more centenarians, than the Americans.
This contradiction is known as the "French paradox". Scientists are of the opinion that the resveratrol- and polyphenol-rich red wine is responsible for protecting the health of the French, while at the same time promoting their longevity.
Advantages of Resveratrol Vital 250 capsules:
- 99% ultra-pure trans-resveratrol (from Polygonum Cuspidatum)
- high dose with 250mg trans-resveratrol per capsule
- has a 1544% higher bioavailability through the addition of Bioperine®
- optimized with 160mg special red wine grape extract from France
- each capsule corresponds to 500 - 1000 glasses of red wine
- guaranteed free from emodin or cis-resveratrol
- Glass bottles protect the sensitive resveratrol from oxygen
- Pure nature, without genetic engineering, free from additives and additives
- suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and diabetics
- very good price/performance ratio
3 Reasons why Resveratrol Vital is are the best Resveratrol capsule you can buy:
- Resveratrol Vital combines 99% pure trans-Resveratrol with a highly-concentrated extract of French red wine grape extract. The full spectrum of the many grape polyphenols increases the effect of the supplement, as significantly more longevity genes are activated than with resveratrol alone. Studies also show that polyphenols alone have positive effects on the heart, circulation, blood pressure, cholesterol levels and much more.
- Unfortunately, resveratrol is broken down quickly by the liver. The special red wine grape extract and Bioperine® contained in Resveratrol Vital, increase the bioavailability (uptake) and bioactivity (duration of effects) of resveratrol. This ensures that the effects remain for a longer period of time and guarantees that the maximum number of longevity genes is activated.
- The production of a single kilogram of highly concentrated special red wine grape extract requires the processing of 4,000 kg of French red wine grapes. Fivefold standardization guarantees the high concentration of polyphenols, proanthocyanidins, oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC), resveratrol, anthocyanin and a very high ORAC value of 17,000 µmol TE/g.
Would you like to stay young longer and postpone aging until later?
With the discovery of Resveratrol, this wish could come true. Scientists have discovered that the aging process of every living being - and also of humans - takes place according to a certain program, a kind of internal clock.
This can easily be observed in nature due to the extremely different life expectancy of animals. Everything indicates that certain genes control aging.
Turn back the clock
Anti-aging experts agree that there are several possibilities for reprogramming our longevity gene in a natural way. The genetic clock directing our aging process could thus be stopped, or even turned back. Two methods have been shown to be particularly effective.
1. Calorie restriction
It is considered an established fact that the extreme restriction of calorie intake, by 30-50%, is beneficial to one´s health and prolongs life.
A thousand studies have shown that reduced calorie intake reduces oxidative stress and relieves the metabolic process, while at the same time reprogramming the longevity gene.
However, this method of extending one´s life is almost impossible to maintain as it comes at a very high price: the lifelong, daily renouncement of food, i.e. starving, for the sake of a longer life.
2. Resveratrol capsules, a brake on the aging process
The discovery of resveratrol triggered a revolution in anti-aging medicine. Resveratrol activates exactly the same longevity gene as a major calorie restriction - but without having to go hungry.
It has long been recognized that red wine is beneficial to health. But it was not until Dr. Sinclair conducted laboratory tests on over 20,000 substances that it was found which of these substances activate the longevity gene the most.
Resveratrol, small quantities of which are also present in red wine, was the substance that showed the greatest anti-aging properties.
Does it work on people?
The life-prolonging effect of resveratrol was demonstrated when tested on animals. However, no long-term studies have been carried out on humans, as these would take at least 50 years, as it would be necessary to wait till the end of the lives of participants in the study.
However, many studies carried out on humans clearly show that resveratrol optimizes the greatest number of key health factors. Anti-aging experts are thus confident that resveratrol can extend our lives, as it has a comparable effect on our longevity gene and health to a significant reduction in calorie intake.
Healthy up to the 100th birthday
Thousands of studies show, that resveratrol can support health in many ways:
- normalizes blood pressure
- prevents blood clottings
- increases the "good" HDL cholesterol
- regulates the blood sugar metabolism
- inhibits inflammation processes
- increases Glutathione and SOD
- inhibits the growth of cancer cells
- inhibits the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi
- strengthens the immune system
- helps prevent dementia and Alzheimer's
- and much more
Is Resveratrol Vital safe?
Resveratrol Vital is a natural dietary supplement with no side-effects. Medication should be taken at a different time of day as resveratrol can amplify their effects. If you take blood pressure medication you should regularly check your blood pressure, as you may be able to reduce your dose.
Studies and references
- Franziska Bollmann, Julia Art, Jenny Henke, Katharina Schrick, Verena Besche, Matthias Bros, Huige Li, Daniel Siuda, Norbert Handler, Florian Bauer, Thomas Erker, Felix Behnke, Bettina Mönch, Lorena Härdle, Markus Hoffmann, Ching-Yi Chen, Ulrich Förstermann, Verena M. Dirsch, Oliver Werz, Hartmut Kleinert, Andrea Pautz Resveratrol post-transcriptionally regulates pro-inflammatory gene expression via regulation of KSRP RNA binding activity Nucleic Acids Research, Volume 42, Issue 20, 10 November 2014, Pages 12555–12569
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated