L-Theanine capsules - as calming as meditation
Green tea often contains more caffeine than coffee, but has however not its stimulating effect. On the contrary - it calms down and promotes attention and concentration.
It´s secret is L-Theanine, an amino acid contained in green tea. It was found that people, who take L-Theanine, have higher alpha waves activity in the brain.
This prevails only if someone is in a calm, fearless, concentrated, not stressed state. L-Theanine is as calming and relaxing as a good meditation.
How does L-theanine develop this amazing effect?
Studies on test subjects have shown that L-theanine provides relaxation through at least two different mechanisms around 30 minutes after ingestion.
First, as mentioned, this natural amino acid stimulates alpha waves in the brain, creating a state of deep relaxation, concentration, and alertness that is equivalent to meditation.
Second, L-theanine is involved in the formation of the gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) neurotransmitter. GABA influences the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, which additionally promote the relaxing effect.
This is how L-theanine lifts your mood, reduces stress and increases concentration.
L-Theanine and its impressing effects:
- calming and relaxing, without making sleepy
- promotes mental sharpness and concentration
- reduces fear and stress
- reduces the side effects of caffeine
- promotes falling asleep and sleeping through the night
- promotes positive thinking
- reduces premenstrual symptoms
- reduces aggression and provocation
- reduces nicotine dependence
- you feel the effect in only 30 minutes and maintains 8-10 hours
Why can't you just drink green tea?
Green tea contains only 1-2 percent L-theanine. It is simply not possible to drink enough green tea daily to take advantage of all the benefits of L-theanine.
You would need to drink at least 10 cups to achieve the same effect as with just one L-theanine capsule. 10 cups of green tea also contain a large amount of caffeine. However, this counteracts the relaxing effects of L-theanine and partially abolishes its effects.
L-Theanine - the natural alternative
In the day-to-day life we are exposed to many stress factors, which are strengthened by lack of nutrient, lack of sleep and similar. This may over time lead to physical and psychological problems.
Therefore it is no miracle that more and more people turn to medicines in order to find calmness and are able to master stress. These have however many dangerous side effects. Wouldn't you rather take something, which is natural and has no side effects?
L-Theanine is the 100% natural alternativeand absolutely free of side effects. Therefore, it is becoming increasingly popular.
5 reasons, why L-Theanine Relax are the best L-Theanine capsules you can buy:
- L-Theanine Relax capsules contain a 100% pure, standardized L-Theanine Extract from Green Tea with high bioavailability. This guarantees highest quality and efficacy.
- L-Theanine Relax contains in contrast to green tea no caffeine and is therefore also suitable for individuals, who are sensitive to it.
- L-Theanine Relax is nature pure. It contains no fillers, flowing agents, sugar, gluten, yeast, wheat, colors or animal ingredients.
- L-Theanine Relax is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Also the capsule shells are purely plant based.
- L-Theanine Relax has a very good price/performance. It is a product of highest quality with a standardized concentration of L-Theanine, the active substance.
If you would like to feel the relaxing effect of L-Theanine to reduce stress, fear, sleeplessness and to increase attention at the same time, use L-Theanine Relax.
L-Theanine reduces the side effects of caffeine
Coffee and caffeinated drinks are a popular kick-start and can boost performance during a period of low energy. If you get too much caffeine, you will notice that you become nervous and restless, you cannot concentrate, become irritated and tremulous, and cannot perform fine mechanical tasks.
If you want to eliminate the negative effects of caffeine quickly, open 1 to 2 L-Theanine capsules and let the powder dissolve in your mouth. After about 10-15 minutes you will notice that the inner restlessness fades and you become more focused.
L-Theanine is absolutely safe
Contrary to many other nutrition supplements, whose research is still in its infancy, there is a large number of clinical studies, which show that L-Theanine is not only effective, but also very safe.
Japan approved L-Theanine already in the year 1964 as safe food supplement means and permitted the use of unlimited quantities in all food, with exception of baby food.
There are no known negative reactions to L-Theanine. Also there are no known reciprocal effects with medicines.
The optimal dose
Each human reacts somewhat different to L-Theanine. Therefore you should experiment with different dosages to find out, with which dosage he can obtains the optimal effect. The current stress level can have an influence on the quantity of L-Theanine someone needs.
The higher the stress, the higher the dosage which is necessary. L-Theanine is however a very safe nutrition supplement and everyone can adapt the dosage to the own needs.
Generally 100 to 200mg daily is efficient. The effect is noticeable after 30 minutes and maintains 8-10 hours. Over a period of 6 hours no more than 600mg should be taken.
Since L-Theanine has a mild taste, the capsules can be opened and the powder may be dissolved in the mouth or in water.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated