Quercetin: A natural vital substance in the best possible condition
Quercetin has many beneficial characteristics. We can supply you with a product of the highest purity whose effectiveness is supported by the latest scientific knowledge.
Quercetin is regarded as a miracle weapon against all kinds of ailments . It belongs to a group of compounds known as flavonoids. These are phytonutrients which are said to have a strong effect on health. They are found in numerous foods, but when cooked or baked, they tend to lose their strength. That’s why many people are looking for a direct way to take quercetin. And with our product you get this vital substance in an optimal quality and at the highest possible level of purity.
How does quercetin work?
Quercetin is found in many herbal ingredients, so, for example, it is found in apples and onions. Within the body it acts as an antioxidant , and also helps to combat stress and premature aging. Its positive effects on the human metabolism and the immune system must really be emphasized, which is why it is currently receiving a great deal of attention in the world of science . Quercetin can also have a positive effect on blood flow , and can be used in therapeutic contexts . We would like to point out that our quercetin is approved for use as a dietary supplement. That means it is a tested and controlled product which is suitable for use by healthy people. But if you have pre-existing health conditions, you should always consult a medical professional before trying quercetin.
Flavonoids like quercetin have numerous health benefits . The Latin word ‘flavus’ means something like yellow or blond, and quercetin is indeed a yellow pigment in plants such as oak. Studies suggest that it may reduce the risk of age-related changes . For example, it helps to promote vascular health, which is also why it is widely used in sports, and as a preventive measure.
Why our quercetin is guaranteed to be the best product you can buy
Quality and purity play an important role in nutritional supplements. And when it comes to flavonoids, you should always check carefully. As the consumer advice center states, it always depends on what the dose  consists of. Phytonutrients can support your body in staying healthy and resilient, but the wrong ingredients could have the opposite effect. We understand what’s important in the production of vital substances, and it goes without saying that all our products have been tested and approved by responsible bodies. Our understanding of what quality means goes beyond just regulations. Your health is important to us. So always make sure your food supplements comply with the applicable regulations! Our products only contain what they should contain, and therefore it’s safe for healthy people to take our quercetin. But if you have any doubts at all, we would advise you to talk to your own doctor. We also take responsibility for the following product quality criteria:
- Rapid availability: Thanks to its outstanding purity, quercetin is immediately available to your body
- Dosage and application: The dosage format allows you to take as much vital substance as you really need
- Safe and pure: Ingestion is harmless and safe – a standard we maintain through constant quality checks
- Ongoing controls: Our products are constantly examined in our laboratory and our production methods always reflect the current state of research
- Proven by research: Quercetin receives special attention in the science world, and this feedback informs the development and supply of our products
- Best value for money: With the right dosage and intake, you always get more effect for less money
Our aim is to offer the best products at the best price. We therefore take steps to ensure no contamination (e.g. from pesticides) occurs during the production and processing of our raw materials. We also exclude all genetic engineering influences, and the use of dyes and preservatives. Thus our product is entirely suitable for people with diabetes, as well as vegans and vegetarians. People with allergies or hay fever face a challenge getting sufficient quercetin, because the foods which contain flavonoid are often unsuitable for them. We therefore make certain we extract the vital ingredient without any accompanying foreign matter. That means our product is very well tolerated.
Undesirable side effects
Quercetin is a vital substance which comes straight from nature and is found in many foods. Therefore, it is generally considered to be very well tolerated. Yet, as with any other natural product, undesirable effects are possible. Healthy people don't usually need to worry, even with a high dose. But anyone who suffers from kidney problems should only take our product if medical specialists have expressly approved this food supplement. In addition, you should always consult your doctor if you have any doubts. In particular, you should avoid dietary supplements if you feel unwell, or experience a headache, nausea or skin tingling.
Who would ideally benefit from quercetin?
Due to its particular properties, this product can also be used by allergy sufferers. But please always discuss your planned intake with your doctor! Athletes in particular appreciate bioflavonoids such as quercetin because it can support their regeneration after a training session. And when you face increased demands or physical strain, our product can help to shield you against pathogens. Such problems can, for example, affect employees who are stressed or tense. Essentially, only healthy people should use dietary supplements. Quercetin is also used in therapy, and our products meet the strict standards defined in that context. But please talk to a doctor about your plans to support your health in this way.
Studies and references
- Pawar, A. et al. Molecular and functional resemblance of dexamethasone and quercetin: A paradigm worth exploring in dexamethasone‐nonresponsive COVID‐19 patients. Phythotherapy Research.
- Chemie-Schule.de Quercetin
- Vafadar, A. et al. Quercetin and cancer: new insights into its therapeutic effects on ovarian cancer cells. Cell Biosci 10,32.
- Ebert, R. Die protektive Wirkung von Quercetin-3-glucuronid bei xenogener Herztransplantation im ex vivo Perfusionsmodell.
- Grüber, U. Das Flavonoid Quercetin. Zeitschrift für Orthomolekulare Medizin,18(03):29-36.
- Chemie.de Flavonoide.
- Graf, B.A. Flavonols, flavones, flavanones, and human health: epidemiological evidence. J Med Food,8(3):281-90.
- Verbraucherzentrale Sekundäre Pflanzenstoffe – warum sie wichtig sind.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated