Ginkgo for a sharp and clear mind
Ginkgo originally comes from China, where it is revered as a sacred tree and is a symbol of power, strength and hope. Ginkgo trees are very resilient and can live to be over 1000 years old. In the West, we have been using Ginkgo as a remedy for memory impairment since the 1960s.
Ginkgo extract is made from the dried leaves of the Ginkgo biloba tree. The main active ingredients in Ginkgo biloba are flavonoids and terpenes, which are secondary plant substances. Flavonoids are known to protect blood vessels and terpenes have a protective effect on mitochondria, the "power plants" of cells.
What can Ginkgo do for you?
Ginkgo improves the ability of the blood to flow, thus promoting blood circulation, especially through the capillaries (smallest blood vessels). This in turn increases the level of oxygen and nutrients in tissues, which particularly benefits the grey cells of the brain.
Ginkgo also stimulates the brain's receptors for the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and serotonin, so stimuli are communicated more rapidly to the nerves.
Ginkgo's ability to improve circulation enhances memory, concentration and the ability to learn, and makes our brains more agile and resilient. Ginkgo is often used for the prevention of brain disorders and may delay mental decline in the early stages of dementia.
The eyes and ears also benefit from improved circulation, so Ginkgo is frequently used to treat tinnitus (a whistling in the ears)and degenerating eyesight. It can also help to relieve headaches and dizziness.
In addition, Ginkgo is a powerful antioxidant, protecting the cells from free radicals which counteract the deterioration of nerve cells and improve the performance of existing cells.
What to look for when buying Ginkgo capsules
The leaves of the Ginkgo tree naturally contain about 1.8% flavonoids. To produce a high-quality Ginkgo extract, a special process is required to concentrate the crucial active ingredients - flavonglycosides and terpenes.
The Ginkgo extract in Ginkgo Royal is standardised to contain 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpenes. Products that contain only powdered ginkgo leaves have a much lower content of these crucial ingredients, which is reflected in the effect.
Consequently, when buying Ginkgo biloba capsules, check how much of these two substances they contain - the higher the amounts, the more effective the product will be.
The many effects of Ginkgo capsules at a glance:
- help you to think clearly
- promote concentration
- increase the ability to learn
- strengthen memory performance
- help with forgetfulness
- improve circulation and the viscosity of the blood
- strengthen nerve cells and promote the transmission of nerve impulses
- reduce the symptoms of dementia
- prevent migraine
- fight dizziness
- help with depression and anxiety
- improve eyesight due to improved circulation
- help with tinnitus (whistling in the ears)if caused by poor circulation
The benefits of Ginkgo Royal capsules:
Each Ginkgo Royal capsule contains 120mg of special Ginkgo biloba extract.
The special extract contained in Ginkgo Royal has a guaranteed content of 24% ginkgo flavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones, and is manufactured to the highest standards.
The special Ginkgo biloba extract is extracted entirely with water and alcohol, which are removed in the final stage of the manufacturing process.
Ginkgo Royal capsules contain no solvents, fillers, dyes or preservatives. GM-free, packed in vegetable capsules.
Ginkgo Royal capsules are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
How long will it take to feel the effects of the Ginkgo?
The effects are not fully felt at first, but increase constantly as you continue taking the capsules. Ginkgo develops its full effect within 8 to 12 weeks. Ginkgo Royal should be taken for a minimum period of 3 months.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated