L-Theanine - as calming as a meditation
Green tea often contains more caffeine than coffee, but has however not its stimulating effect. On the contrary - it calms down and promotes attention and concentration. It´s secret is L-Theanine, an amino acid contained in green tea.
It was found that people, who take L-Theanine, have higher alpha waves activity in the brain. This prevails only if someone is in a calm, fearless, concentrated, not stressed state. L-Theanine is as calming and relaxing as a good meditation.
L-Theanine and its impressing effects:
- calming and relaxing, without making sleepy
- promotes mental sharpness and concentration
- reduces fear and stress
- reduces the side effects of caffeine
- promotes falling asleep and sleeping through the night
- promotes positive thinking
- reduces premenstrual symptoms
- reduces aggression and provokation
- reduces nicotine dependence
- you feel the effect in only 30 minutes and maintains 8-10 hours
L-Theanine - the natural alternative
In the day-to-day life we are exposed to many stress factors, which are strengthened by lack of nutrient, lack of sleep and similar. This may over time lead to physical and psychological problems. Therefore it is no miracle that more and more people reach to medicines in order to find calmness and are able to master stress.
These have however many dangerous side effects. Wouldn't you rather take something, which is natural and has no side effects? L-Theanine is the 100% natural alternative, which wins ever more popularity.
5 reasons, why you should buy L-Theanine Relax:
- L-Theanine Relax capsules contain a 100% pure, standardised L-Theanine Extract from Green Tea with high bioavailability. This guarantees highest quality and efficacy.
- L-Theanine Relax contains in contrast to green tea no caffeine and is therefore also suitable for individuals, who are sensitive to it.
- L-Theanine Relax is nature pure. It contains no fillers, flowing agents, sugar, gluten, yeast, wheat, colors or animal ingredients.
- L-Theanine Relax is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Also the capsule shells are purely plant based.
- L-Theanine Relax has a very good price/performance. It is a product of highest quality with a standardized concentration of L-Theanine, the active substance.
If you would liked to feel the relaxing effect of L-Theanine to reduce stress, fear, sleeplessness and to increase attention at the same time, use L-Theanine Relax.
L-Theanine reduces the side effects of caffeine
Coffee and caffeinated drinks are a popular kick-start and can boost performance during a period of low energy. If you get too much caffeine, you will notice that you become nervous and restless, you cannot concentrate, become irritated and tremulous, and cannot perform fine mechanical tasks.
If you want to eliminate the negative effects of caffeine quickly, open 1 to 2 L-Theanine capsules and let the powder dissolve in your mouth. After about 10-15 minutes you will notice that the inner restlessness fades and you become more focused.
The optimal dose
Each humans reacts somewhat different to L-Theanine. Therefore one should experiment with different dosages to find out, with which dosage he can obtains the optimal effect. The current stress level can have an influence on the quantity of L-Theanine someone needs.
The higher the stress, the higher the dosage which is necessary. L-Theanine is however a very safe nutrition supplement and everyone can adapt the dosage to the own needs.
Generally 100 to 200mg daily is efficient. The effect is noticeable after 30 minutes and maintains 8-10 hours. Over a period of 6 hours no more than 600mg should be taken. Since L-Theanine has a mild taste, the capsules can be opened and the powder may be dissolved in the mouth or in water.
L-Theanine is absolutely safe
Contrary to many other nutrition supplements, whose research is still in its infancy, there is a large number of clinical studies, which show that L-Theanine is not only effective, but also very safe.
Japan approved L-Theanine already in the year 1964 as safe food supplement means and permitted the use of unlimited quantities in all food, with exception of baby food. There are no known negative reactions to L-Theanine. Also no reciprocal effects with medicines are known.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
Wenn es um Ihre Gesundheit geht, ist die Qualität das Wichtigste. Deshalb werden unserere Vitality Nutritionals Produkte von einem unabhängigen Labor mit modernster Analyse-Technologie auf ihren Wirkstoffgehalt und ihre Reinheit geprüft. So haben Sie die Garantie, dass die auf der Etikette angegebenen Werte stimmen.Diese 5 Faktoren garantieren die Qualität: 1. Geprüfte Qualität
- alle Inhaltsstoffe werden auf ihren Wirkstoffgehalt und Reinheit geprüft
- ein unabhängiges Labor prüft zusätzlich die Qualität der fertigen Produkte
- die Qualität der Rohstoffe und Produkte wird durch ein Analysezertifikat bestätigt
- nur Rohstoffe höchster Qualität und Reinheit werden verwendet
- standardisierte Rohstoffe garantieren den Wirkstoffgehalt
- höchste Bioverfügbarkeit in therapeutisch wirksamer Dosierung
- totaler Verzicht auf alle unnötigen Zusatzstoffe
- absolut frei von künstlichen Farbstoffen, Füllstoffen, Bindemitteln ect.
- garantiert frei von gentechnisch veränderten Substanzen
- hergestellt von zertifizierten Produzenten auf modernsten Produktionsanlagen
- produziert unter Einhaltung der weltweit strengsten Hygienerichtlinien
- hergestellt nach höchsten Qualitätsstandards wie GMP, HACCP, IFS usw.
- vollständige Angabe aller Zutaten und Inhaltsstoffe
- Angabe aller Inhaltsstoffe mit ihrem standardisierten Wirkstoffgehalt
- Allergene und tierische Erzeugnisse sind immer angegebenen