Support for the respiratory tract
Breathing power pellets
- support bronchial functions and keep the upper respiratory tract healthy with natural herbs such as ribwort and keyflower
- with soothing and cough-irritating effects
- with the antioxidant properties of sage, strengthen respiratory functions and, together with thyme and vitamin c, the immune system
- ideal also for smokers
Nurturing herb mixture to support your respiratory system
The special herbal mixture of sage, turmeric, anise, marshmallow root, thyme, primrose, keyflower and others is used to support and strengthen the upper respiratory tract. The soothing and relaxing properties on the mucous membranes provide a relaxing feeling of well-being. The "cleansing" properties support both the lungs and the upper respiratory tract.
- Thyme, marshmallow and mullein üben a calming and soothing effect on throat and vocal cords. In addition, thyme supports mucus secretion in the upper respiratory tract.
- Sage supports with its antioxidant and tonic properties the respiratory functions and the immune system.
- Eucalyptus is known for its antibacterial and calming properties and can also prevent bad breath.
- Green oats were already highly valued by Hildegard von Bingen for their invigorating and balancing properties on the respiratory tract. It can also be a helpful support for smokers during the cessation phase.
- Resveratrol is extracted from grape skins. It exhibits positive effects on lung function and on the whole organism.
- Curcumin from Curcuma mediates antioxidant, calming and cell-protective effects, which can have a positive impact on lung function.
- Vitamin C is the most important water-liquid antioxidant for protection against free radicals. It supports the body's own immune function and the defense forces.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Of course Bärbel-Drexel products are not tested on animals. Bärbel Drexel GmbH also does not commission testing on animals for raw materials.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".