Zinkc supports the immun system and increases testosterone
Zinc is very important for growth, reproduction, and the immune system. Zinc is a part of nearly 300 enzymes, which support vital functions in the body. To stay healthy and function at its best, the body needs zinc.
Possible effects of zinc deficit:
- Increased incidence of infections and colds
- Slow or stopped wound healing
- Development of skin disorders such as acne, dermatitis, and herpes
- Lack of testosterone, leading to erectile dysfunction and prostate problems
- Infertility in women and men
- Reduced sperm count and low sperm motility
- Nails that break, chip, split, and have white specks
- Impaired scent and taste senses
- Poor low light vision, especially at night
- lack of concentration, learning deficiencies
Why you should choose Zinc Glycinate Chelate?
A study by Dr. Robert DiSilvestro of the Ohio University, published in October 2006, found that zinc glycinate is the most bioavailable form of zinc.
Zinc glycinate absorbs into the body 320% better than zinc picolinate, 167% better than zinc gluconate, and 322% better than zinc oxide. The study proved that Zinc Glycinate is one of the best zinc forms to take. Zinc Glycinate Chelate is a combination of zinc and glycine.
Of all amino acids, glycine has the smallest molecules and can therefore introduce zinc through the intestinal walls into the bloodstream and to the cells.