Zinc capsules - high dose as zinc bisglycinate (zinc chelate)
Zinc is an essential trace element that cannot be produced by the body itself and must, therefore, be absorbed through food. Zinc is very important for growth, reproduction, and the immune system. Zinc is a part of nearly 300 enzymes, which support vital functions in the body.
To stay healthy and function at its best, the body needs zinc. A deficit in zinc weakens the immune system, leads to allergy symptoms, and increases inflammations, skin loses elasticity, nails tend to chip and break, hair is lifeless and dull.
The body also needs it for normal carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism for energy production.
10 reasons why zinc glycinate chelate is the best zinc capsules you can buy:
- Top-quality zinc bisglycinate: Zinc bisglycinate is a combination of zinc and glycine. Glycine has the smallest molecule of all amino acids and can therefore effectively introduce zinc into the body through the intestinal wall. The zinc bisglycinate contained in zinc glycinate chelate is therefore very bioavailable and can be optimally absorbed by the body.
- Very high bioavailability: A study by Dr. Robert DiSilvestro has shown that the bioavailability of zinc bisglycinate is 320% better than that of zinc picolinate, 167% better than that of zinc gluconate and 322% better than that of zinc oxide. This proved that zinc bisglycinate is one of the most effective zinc compounds.
- Highly dosed zinc capsules: Each capsule provides 30mg of pure, elemental zinc. Due to the very high bioavailability, the zinc intake is significantly higher than with conventional, high-dose zinc tablets.
- Zinc bisglycinate is one of the best-tolerated zinc compounds and is therefore also suitable for sensitive stomachs. The small zinc capsules are easier to swallow than zinc tablets.
- Free from magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free from gelatin and allergens such as gluten, soy and lactose, free from dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free from genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
- Tested quality: Zinc glycinate chelate is tested by an independent laboratory with the most modern analysis technology for the active substance content and purity.
- Zinc Glycinate Chelate is manufactured by a certified company in compliance with the highest quality standards such as GMP, ISO, HACCP and IFS on strictly tested production facilities.
- 100% vegan: Bottled in purely vegetable capsules. Guaranteed free from animal ingredients and therefore suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Very good price/performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the zinc bisglycinate contained, its dosage, the absence of undesirable additives and its good compatibility ensure an exceptionally good price/performance ratio.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We guarantee the quality of zinc glycinate chelate with our 100-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
What can zinc do for your health?
- contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- contributes to normal cognitive function
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, and nails
- helps maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal eyesight
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- helps protect the cells from oxidative stress
- has a function in cell division
Possible effects of zinc deficit:
- Increased incidence of infections (flu)
- Slow or stopped wound healing
- Development of skin disorders (acne, dermatitis, and herpes)
- Lack of testosterone, leading to erectile dysfunction and prostate problems
- Infertility in women and men
- Reduced sperm count and low sperm motility
- Nails that break, chip, split, and have white specks
- Impaired scent and taste senses
- Poor night vision
- Irritability, lack of concentration, learning deficiencies
Save up to 20% when you buy zinc capsules
Zinc capsules should be taken regularly over a long period of time to compensate for a deficiency in this important trace element.
Buy your zinc capsules in stock or place a bulk order with family or friends. Take advantage of our bulk discounts, with which you can save up to 20%. At the same time, you benefit from the many advantages of long-term intake of Zinc bisglycinate capsules.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated