Natural Vitamin K2 Drops for children and adults
Vitamin K2 drops make it very easy, to cover the daily demand of the body for vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 in form of drops are ideal for children and also for all people who do not want to take vitamin K2 capsules.
Vitamin K2 drops contain 100% natural all-trans Vitamin K2 (MK-7) in the highest quality available. To optimise bioavailability and stability, MCT oil from coconut is used as a base. The Vitamin K2 drops are free from any additives and allergens.
Advantages of Vitamin K2 Drops:
- provides 100% natural Vitamin K2 (as MK-7)
- supplies 50 mcg all-trans Vitamin K2 per drop
- manufactured by using a natural natto fermentation process
- free from synthetic Vitamin K2
- very high bioavailability and bioactivity of up to 72 hours
- easy application of the drops by using the provided pipette
- on a base of natural olive oil and MCT oil
- ideal for kids and children who cannot swallow pills
- free form allergens and additives
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- has a great price/performance ratio
Vitamin K2 drops for strong bones and healthy arteries
Vitamin K2 drops provide natural Vitamin K2, produced by using a natural natto fermentation. Vitamin K2 drops are ideal for people who have an increased risk for cardiovascular symptoms or osteoporosis and want to make sure to get enough of this essential vitamin to activate all vitamin-K2-dependent GLA-proteins in the body.
Advantages of natural Vitamin K2:
- Natural Vitamin K2 has the highest bioactivity and is reaching a high blood concentration very fast.
- Vitamin K2 has an activity of up to 72 hours in the body.
- Vitamin K2 activates all vitamin-k2-dependent Gla proteins to protect the health.
- Vitamin K2 is also fully active outside of the liver and is therefore capable to protect the health of the arteries and bones.
That is how Vitamin K2 drops protect both heart and circulation
Vitamin K2 activates Matrix-Gla-Protein (MGP), which is responsible for the regulation of calcium in the arterial walls. MGP is the most effective inhibiting factor against arteriosclerosis and can only be activated through Vitamin K2.
That is why a deficiency in Vitamin K2 leads inevitably to arteriosclerosis. It is true that healthy arterial tissue contains 100 times more K2 than do calcified arteries. Unfortunately, many studies clearly show that our food does not deliver enough Vitamin K2 to activate the Gla-Proteins in the bones and arteries optimally.
An unambiguous connection between Vitamin K2 and the reduction of arterial calcification and heart diseases was first documented in 2004 in the course of the widely funded, well-controlled Rotterdam-Heart-Study.
Approximately 4,800 women and men over the age of 55 took part in this study in Holland over the course of 10 years. Those persons who in this time frame, who took Vitamin K2-rich food, had up to 50% less calcium deposit in their arteries.
At the same time, they had up to 50 percent less risk of fatal cardiovascular disease and about a 25% lower mortality rate from that source.
These advantages appeared only for participants who had taken more than 32 micrograms of Vitamin K2 daily. A higher consumption of Vitamin K1, on the other hand, did not lead to such positive effects on the cardiovascular system.
Bones remain more stable with Vitamin K2
Vitamin K2 has shown in studies that when it comes to the building of strong bones, it is exactly as important as Calcium and Vitamin D3. To be sure, Vitamin D3 causes the build-up of osteocalcin. But only Vitamin K2 can activate osteocalcin, the protein, that stores calcium in the bones.
This means that a deficiency of Vitamin K2, even in the presence of an adequate supply of calcium and Vitamin D3, can lead to a reduction in bone density and osteoporosis.
Instead, calcium gets stored in the arterial walls and leads to arteriosclerosis. That also explains why so many older persons suffer from calcified arteries and at the same time, have brittle, calcium-deficient bones.
In order to store calcium in the bones, certain proteins, the Gla-Proteins are necessary. But these must be activated in order to fulfill their role. Only Vitamin K2 makes this decisive activation step possible.
Without activated Gla-Proteins, calcium wanders uncontrolled out of the bones into the arteries, where it promotes arteriosclerosis. Already in 1984, scientists observed that patients with osteoporosis-caused bone fractures exhibited up to 70% less Vitamin K in their blood than a control group of the same age.
Do Vitamin K2 drops cause interactions?
Persons who take blood anti-coagulants or suffer from a disturbance of blood coagulation, should talk to their doctor before taking this product.
The reason is that the intake of Vitamin K2 per day can reduce the effectiveness of anticoagulant medication. These blood anticoagulants work by inhibiting the effectiveness of Vitamin K2 in the body.
But since our body absolutely needs Vitamin K for healthy bones and clean arteries, we recommend not taking any blood anticoagulants that work on the basis of Vitamin K inhibition. Talk to your doctor to have him prescribe blood anticoagulants that work independent of Vitamin K. These are designated as Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOAC).
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated