Vitamin K2 capsules - highly dosed as 100% natural all-trans MK7
Vitamin K2 200 mcg capsules contain vitamin K2 in its most natural form as bioactive all-trans MK7, guaranteed pure, stable and of the highest quality.
The unique patented bio fermentation process is the most advanced in the world. The production is environmentally friendly because no chemicals, solvents or synthetic processes are used.
With the Vitamin K2 200 mcg capsules it is very easy to compensate for or prevent a vitamin K2 deficiency. The high dosage of 200 mcg per capsule guarantees that all GLA proteins are activated in the body. For example, this is crucial for the development and maintenance of normal bones and for blood clotting.
Vitamin K2 200 mcg capsules are also ideal for all those who want to combine the intake of vitamin D with a high-quality vitamin K preparation.
Why Vitality Vitamin K2 200 mcg is the best vitamin K2 capsules you can buy:
- Highly dosed and well-tolerated: Each capsule contains 200 mcg of natural vitamin K2 as all-trans MK7 of the highest quality. This dose is ideal for activating all vitamin K2-dependent Gla proteins. The very small capsules make swallowing easy.
- Tested quality: Vitality Vitamin K2 200 mcg is tested for its active ingredient content and purity by an independent laboratory using the latest analysis technology. So, you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality vitamin K2 preparation.
- Guaranteed free from artificial vitamin K2: More than 90% of all currently available vitamin K2 products contain artificially produced vitamin K2. Vitality Vitamin K2 200 mcg contains only the natural, bioactive all-trans form of Vitamin K2. This is fermented in Europe with the help of natto cultures.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: Vitality Vitamin K2 200 mcg capsules contain only natural vitamin K2 in its most effective form as all-trans MK7 (menaquinone-7). This is optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reaches a high concentration in the blood. It has the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity and is active in the body for up to 72 hours.
- Guaranteed free from allergens and additives: Free from magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free from gelatine and allergens such as soy, gluten and lactose, free from dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free from genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
- 100% vegan: Bottled in purely vegetable capsules. Guaranteed free from animal ingredients and, therefore, suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Very good price / performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the vitamin K2 it contains, its dosage, the absence of undesirable additives, and its good tolerability ensure an extraordinarily good price / performance ratio.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the Vitality Vitamin K2 200 mcg capsules with our 100-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
Double protection through the regulation of calcium
Imagine that there is a vitamin that ensures that calcium is stored in the bones and not deposited in the arteries. Scientists have proven that vitamin K2 does just that. In short, vitamin K2 is essential for strong, normal bones and clean, elastic arteries.
Vitamin K2 regulates the way in which our bodies store and ultilise the mineral calcium. Doctors have noticed that people with increased calcium loss, such as Postmenopausal women also have excessive calcium deposits in their arteries.
The lack of calcium in the bones leads to a decrease in bone density. The chronic excess of calcium in the arteries leads to a deposit of calcium in the vessel walls with all its consequences.
Current research results show that calcium metabolism only works properly if there is a sufficient supply of vitamin K2.
Vitamin K2, therefore, has perfect double protection for bone health as well as for blood vessels and the cardiovascular system.
Vitamin K2 and the cardiovascular system
Vitamin K2 activates matrix Gla protein (MGP), which is responsible for regulating calcium in the arterial walls. MGP is the most effective inhibitor against vascular calcification and can only be activated by vitamin K2.
Therefore, a lack of vitamin K2 inevitably leads to calcium deposits in the vessel walls. In fact, healthy arterial tissue contains 100 times more K2 than calcified arteries. Unfortunately, many studies clearly show that our diet does not contain enough vitamin K2 to optimally activate the Gla proteins in the bones and arteries.
A clear connection between vitamin K2 and the deposition of calcium in the vessel walls was first demonstrated in 2004 as part of the large-scale, well-controlled Rotterdam Heart Study.
Over 4,800 women and men aged 55 and over, took part in this Dutch study over the course of 10 years. Those who ate vitamin K2-rich food during this period had 50% fewer calcium deposits in their arteries.
At the same time, they had a 50 percent reduced risk of fatal cardiovascular disease and a 25 percent lower death rate from any cause.
These benefits were only seen in participants who consumed more than 32 micrograms of vitamin K2 daily. A high intake of vitamin K1, however, did not lead to such positive effects on the cardiovascular system.
Vitamin K2 for healthy bones
Studies have shown that vitamin K2 is just as important for building and maintaining normal, strong bones as calcium and vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 causes the formation of osteocalcin. But only vitamin K2 can activate osteocalcin, the protein that stores calcium in the bones.
If there is a lack of vitamin K2, there is a decrease in bone density even if calcium and vitamin D3 are adequately supplied.
Instead, calcium is deposited in the arterial walls and other soft tissues in the body. This also explains why so many older people suffer from calcified arteries and at the same time have brittle, calcium-poor bones.
Certain proteins, known as the Gla proteins, are required to store calcium in the bones. However, these must be activated so that they can fulfil their function. Only vitamin K2 enables this crucial activation step.
Without activated Gla proteins, calcium moves from the bones into the artery walls in an uncontrolled manner. As early as 1984, scientists observed that patients with broken bones had 70% less vitamin K in their blood than a control group of the same age.
The optimal dosage of vitamin K2
Vitamin K is usually only produced in small amounts in the intestine. However, the amounts are often not sufficient to activate the Gla proteins. Therefore, some people rely on food or vitamin K2 supplements.
However, there are clear signs that the Western population is consuming too little vitamin K. People over 50 are particularly at risk because at this age the diet contains even less vitamin K and sunbathing is also severely restricted. A lack of vitamin K and vitamin D is inevitable.
That is why Prof. Vermeer from the University of Maastricht recommends people over 50 take vitamin K2 in a dosage of 100 to 200 mcg per day. The higher dose of 200 mcg is particularly recommended for people who want to be sure that all matrix Gla proteins (MGP) are activated in the body.
For healthy people under 50, 50 mcg daily is enough to be sufficiently supplied with vitamin K2. However, if you also take vitamin D daily, you should consume at least 100 mcg vitamin K2 per day, although taking 200 mcg vitamin K2 would be even better.
Do Vitamin K2 200m capsules interact with other drugs?
Individuals who take blood anticogaulants or suffer from a disturbance of blood coagulation, should talk to their doctor before taking this product.
The reason is that the intake of more than 45 mcg of Vitamin K2 per day can reduce the effectiveness of anticoagulant medication based on Coumarin, such as Marcumar. These blood anticoagulants work by inhibiting the effectiveness of Vitamin K2 in the body.
But since our body absolutely needs Vitamin K for healthy bones and clean arteries, we recommend not taking any blood anticoagulants that work based on Vitamin K inhibition. Talk to your doctor to have him prescribe blood anticoagulants that work independently of Vitamin K. These are designated as Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOAC).
Save up to 20% when you buy Vitamin K2 capsules
Vitamin K2 capsules should be taken regularly over a longer period of time. Experts even recommend an ongoing daily intake to guarantee an adequate supply of vitamin K2 and to prevent a deficiency.
So, buy Vitamin K2 200 mcg capsules in stock or place a bulk order with family or friends. Take advantage of our bulk discounts, with which you can save up to 20%. At the same time, you benefit from the many advantages of long-term intake of vitamin K2 capsules.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated