Vitamin D3 Drops - high potency with 5000 IU per drop
With Vitamin D3 Drops it is particularly easy to cover the daily vitamin D requirement. They are ideal for those who do not wish to take capsules or have to take a larger amount of Vitamin D.
Vitamin D3 Drops contain nothing else than vitamin D3 made from lanolin. MCT is used as a base, additional Vitamin E ensures stability.
Benefits of Vitamin D3 Drops 5000 IE:
- provides 5000 IU Vitamin D3 per drop
- contains pure, natural Vitamin D3 from lanolin
- pharmaceutical quality
- high bioavailability
- easy intake in form of drops
- the pipette makes it easy to take the required amount
- has a great price/performance ratio
Why take Vitamin D3 Drops?
During the winter months it is almost impossible, in our latitudes, to provide our bodies with sufficient amounts of vitamin D3. Experts recommend maintaining a vitamin D level of 50-60 ng/ml in the blood in order to fully profit from the many health benefits conferred by vitamin D.
Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 should always be taken together
Anyone who regularly takes high doses of Vitamin D3 as nutritional supplement, has an increased need for Vitamin K2. Because as a result of the intake of Vitamin D, increased amounts of calcium will be taken out of the food by the intestine.
Vitamin K2 prevents calcium from being stored in those places where it is not desired, such as for example, in the arteries. Vitamin K thus prevents arteriosclerosis and at the same time, insures strong bones, since it is vital for the storage of calcium in the bones.
Therefore we recommend to everyone, who regularly takes high doses of Vitamin D3 in form of capsules or drops, to take an additional 200 mcg Vitamin K2 per day. You can do this by using our product Vitamin K2 200 mcg.
Here you can find more info about about how to combine vitamin D and vitamin K.
Important Note: Because each person has a different Vitamin D requirement, we recommend to all people, who take more than 5,000 IU Vitamin D3 (1 drop) daily on a regular basis, to have the 25(OH)D value tested every 3 month. This is the only way to ensure that neither too little nor too much Vitamin D is supplemented.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated