High dose Vitamin D 5000 IU capsules
Vitamin D3 5000 IU is a high-dose vitamin D supplement. It contains 100% natural Vitamin D3 form Lanolin, encapsulated in small, easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules.
The dosage of 5000 IU contained in vitamin D3 is recommended by experts for adults to achieve and maintain an optimal 25(OH)D concentration in the blood all year round when there is not enough sun.
Why Vitamin D3 5000 IU are the best vitamin D capsules you can buy:
- High dose and well-tolerated: Each capsule contains 5000 IU of natural high-quality lanolin vitamin D3. This dose is ideal to maintain an optimal vitamin D level. The small capsules is very easy to swallow.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: Contains 100% natural vitamin D3 in its most effective form. Natural vitamin D3 is optimally absorbed by the body and quickly increases the Vitamin D3 concentration in the blood and has the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity.
- Proven quality: This product is tested by an independent laboratory using state-of-the-art analytical technology for its Vitamin D content and purity. This way you have the certainty to take a high-quality product.
- Guaranteed free of allergens and additives: Free of magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free of gelatine and allergens, such as soy, gluten and lactose, free of colours and preservatives, guaranteed free of genetically modified substances (GMO free).
- Very good price / performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the active ingredients contained, their dosage, the absence of unwanted additives and the very good compatibility ensure an extraordinarily good price / performance ratio.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the vitamin D3 5000 IU capsules with our 100-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated
Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 work as a team
If you supplement Vitamin D on a regular basis you have a higher demand for Vitamin K2. Because the uptake of calcium is increased if you take Vitamin D, the body produces more of the Gla-Proteins, which have the purpose to transport the calcium throughout the body.
But only Vitamin K2 can activate the Gla-Proteins. After activation, the calcium binds to the protein and is transported to those places in the body where it belongs, which the bones and the teeth.
At the same time, Vitamin K2 prevents the calcium from being deposited in the arteries and the soft tissues of the body. This means, Vitamin K2 prevents us from arteriosclerosis and protects the heart and arteries. Furthermore, it works closely with Vitamin D to strengthen the bones and teeth.
Vitamin D3 and K2 work closely together to strengthen the bones and promote heart and artery health.
We, therefore, recommend taking an additional 200mcg of vitamin K2 per day with a high dose of vitamin D3, e.g. our product vitamin K2 200 mcg.
Here you can find more info about the correct combination of vitamin D and vitamin K.
Benefits of vitamin D3 5000 IU capsules
If you want to buy a vitamin D supplement, you will quickly notice that it is available as vitamin D tablets, vitamin D capsules or vitamin D drops. Experts especially recommend taking vitamin D in capsules or as drops of vitamin D.
In contrast to tablets, capsules are only loosely filled with powder and do not have to be pressed under high pressure and using tableting aids. Vitamin D capsules dissolve very quickly in the stomach within a few minutes and thus guarantee optimal absorption of vitamin D.
Vitamin D3 5000 IU is filled in 100% plant-based capsules. In contrast to vitamin D tablets, they contain no colouring agents, pressing aids, preservatives, or allergens such as gluten, wheat or milk components. That is why Vitamin D3 5000 IU capsules are also suitable for allergy sufferers, vegans, and sensitive people.
Is vitamin D3 also absorbed if it is taken as a capsule that contains no fat?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin. However, it is not necessary to take it in oil form to ensure complete absorption in the body.
If you take the capsule after a normal meal, the amount of fat it contains is completely sufficient for vitamin D3 to be absorbed. Furthermore, there is always a certain amount of fat in the intestine, which is sufficient for absorption.
Save up to 20% when you buy Vitamin D3 5000 IU
Vitamin D3 5000 IU should be taken regularly over a longer period. Experts even recommend an ongoing daily intake to keep the vitamin D level in an optimal range and to prevent a deficiency.
So, buy Vitamin D3 5000 IU in stock or place a bulk order with family or friends. Take advantage of our bulk discounts, with which you can save up to 20%. At the same time, you benefit from the many advantages of long-term vitamin D3 5000 IU intake.
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality