Vitamin D3 and K2 for strong bones and a healthy heart
Vitamin D3 1000 plus K2 45 capsules are ideal for people, who want to supplement the basic requirement of these two important vitamins. They are both know to protect the bones and arteries, but also have many other health benefits.
Studies show that the daily intake of 45 mcg Vitamin K2 will not interfere with anticoagulant medication, such as Marcumar, which is based on Coumarin and works by blocking the Vitamin K metabolism. Therefore, Vitamin D3 1000 IU plus K2 45mcg is also suitable for those, who take blood thinning medications, without have to worry about interactions.
Advantages of Vitamin D3 1000 plus K2 45 mcg capsules:
- contains 1000 IU Vitamin D3 per capsule
- optimised with 45 mcg Vitamin K2 per capsule
- with 100% natural Vitamin D3 from Lanolin
- contains 100% natural all-trans Vitamin K2 (MK-7)
- guaranteed free from synthetic Vitamin K2
- pharmaceutical quality
- very high bioavailability
- small, easy to swallow capsule
- guaranteed free from additives
- very good price/performance ratio
Why should you take Vitamin D together with Vitamin K2?
If you supplement Vitamin D on a regular basis you have a greater demand for Vitamin K2. Since the uptake of calcium is increased if you take Vitamin D, the body produces more of the Gla-Proteins, which have the purpose to transport the calcium throughout the body.
Only Vitamin K2 can activate the Gla-Proteins. After activation, the calcium binds to the protein and is transported to those places in the body where it belongs, namely the bones and the teeth.
At the same time, Vitamin K2 prevents the calcium from being deposited in the arteries and in the soft tissues of the body. This way, Vitamin K2 prevents arteriosclerosis and protects the hearth and arteries. Furthermore it works closely with Vitamin D to strengthen the bones and the teeth.
Therefore, the combination Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 is a great product to profit from the many benefits of Vitamin D3 and K2.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated