Vitamin B12 Sublingual with superior bioavailability
The intake of vitamin B12 via the digestive tract can be seriously reduced in those suffering from gastrointestinal problems. This is always the case when the production of stomach acids is restricted due to stress, medication or operations.
It is also recommended that those over 50 take vitamin B12 in the form of lozenges, as sufficient quantities of stomach acid are frequently not produced at this age. Also, vegetarians and vegans need additional Vitamin B12, since it is mostly found in meat.
In a small percentage of the population, stomach acid lacks the intrinsic factor required by the body in order to absorb Vitamin B12 into the body through the intestinal cells. The intrinsic factor is produced by parietal cells of the stomach and it is necessary for the absorption of Vitamin B12 in the small intestine.
In case of pernicious anemia, an autoimmune disease, auto-antibodies directed against the parietal cells, lead to a deficiency of the intrinsic factor and to a malabsorption of Vitamin B12.
Methylcobalamin is the form of B12 active in the central nervous system. The liver may not convert cyanocobalamin, the common supplement form of vitamin B-12, into adequate amounts of methylcobalamin the body may need.
What does Vitamin B12 do in our body?
Methylcobalamin is the active coenzyme form of Vitamin B12, which is very important for cell growth and replication. It is essential for building red blood cells and plays an important roll in the protein metabolism.
It is more concentrated in the central nervous system and supports the formation of neurotransmitters. It also supports healthy mucus membranes and protects the heart.
Benefits of Vitamin B12 Sublingual:
- ideal intake form for people with gastrointestinal problems
- supplies Methylcobalamin, the bioactive coenzym form of B12
- ideal for everyone who does not like to swallow capsules
- high dosed lozenges with 1000mcg Vitamin B12
- suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated