Vitamin B12 capsules - high dose with 1000 mcg methylcobalamin per capsule
Methylcobalamin is the biologically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12.
In contrast to conventional vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), it can be used directly by the body without first having to be converted into the biologically active coenzyme B 12.
Therefore, methylcobalamin has a higher bioavailability and is the best form for an optimal vitamin B12 supply in vitamin B12 capsules.
Benefits of vitamin B12 methylcobalamin capsules:
- high dose with 1000 mcg methylcobalamin per capsule
- provides the most biologically effective form of vitamin B12
- can be used directly without conversion
- is especially important for vegetarians, vegans and older people
- is filled in easy-to-swallow, plant based capsules
- guaranteed pure and free of additives
- very good price/performance ratio
What can vitamin B12 do for your health?
- is important for normal energy metabolism
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- supports normal homocysteine metabolism
- contributes to normal psychological function
- is important for the normal functioning of the immune system
- is involved in the normal formation of red blood cells
- helps reduce tiredness and premature fatigue
- has a function in cell division
Vitamin B12 is especially important for vegetarians and vegans
Vitamin B12 is found almost exclusively in animal products, such as beef and beef liver, lamb, fish, venison, salmon, shrimp, scallops, poultry and eggs. This is why vegetarians and vegans often lack vitamin B12, especially when dairy products and eggs are not consumed.
Many older people also have a vitamin B12 deficiency. The reason for this, is the decrease in the production of stomach acid with age. This helps to remove vitamin B12 from food.
Possible consequences of a vitamin B12 deficiency:
- Irritability, mood swings, feelings of fear, aggressiveness
- Difficulty concentrating and poor memory
- Nerve pain
- Tingling of hands and feet
- Weakness, tiredness, dizziness
- Increased susceptibility to infections, paleness of the face, white lips
- Restricted sense of smell and touch
- Shortness of breath (due to lack of red blood cells)
- increased homocysteine level
- low hemoglobin
Vitamin B12 capsules are recommended:
- for increased vitamin B12 requirements
- for vegetarians with restricted vitamin B12 intake through food
- for vegans to compensate for the lack of vitamin B12 sources in the diet
- for stomach and intestinal problems
- during pregnancy and lactation
- for increased homocysteine levels
- for people at an advanced age
- for increased alcohol and tobacco consumption
Does vitamin B12 in high doses have side effects?
Vitamin B12 is one of the water-soluble vitamins and is very safe. The body uses the amount needed individually at a certain point in time and excretes the rest through the urine. Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin has no side effects even in very high doses.
The currently recommended daily requirement of 2.5 mcg is the amount that humans need in order not to get any deficiency symptoms. But this does not mean that the daily requirement is a maximum limit.
Instead it is an approximate minimum amount that the majority of the population needs in order not to get a deficiency. In fact, the need can vary greatly depending on the life situation, age and diet.
Therefore, orthomolecular doctors recommend much higher amounts than the recommended daily requirement, if not only to compensate for a deficiency, but to also boost a person's vitality and energy by taking vitamin B12.
The most common recommended dosage of methylcobalamin is 1000 mcg per day.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated