Vitamin A capsules - high-potency 10.000 IU
Vitamin A 10000 IU is a high-dose vitamin A supplement. It contains 100% pure Vitamin A in its active form, packaged in small, easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules.
The dose, 10,000 IU (ten thousand international units) contained in Vitamin A 10000 IU, is recommended for adults and adolescents by experts, to quickly reverse Vitamin A deficiency.
Why is Vitamin A 10000 IU the best Vitamin A capsule you can buy?
- Supplies a high potency of 10000 IU Vitamin A per capsule
- 100% pure vitamin A of highest quality
- Supplies vitamin A in its active form with very high bioavailability
- Small, easy to swallow plant-based capsules
- Hypoallergen, guaranteed free from additives
- Free from colors and preservatives
- Free from genetically modified substances
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Great good value for money
What is vitamin A?
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin, as well as an antioxidant. Vitamin A is particularly important for normal vision, healthy bone growth and healthy skin. As an anti-inflammatory and protective supplement it is essential for the mucous membranes of the digestive and urinary tracts, as well as the respiratory passages and also strengthens the immune system and the quality of sperm.
In nature, vitamin A occurs in two primary forms: as active vitamin A, and as carotenes (pro-vitamin A), such as beta-carotene, astaxanthin, lutein, zeaxanthin, etc.
Active vitamin A can be found in meat and animal products, such as liver, milk, and eggs, and is called retinol. This "preformed" vitamin A has a very high bio-availability and can be directly absorbed by the body.
The plant carotenes that occur in yellow and orange-colored fruits and vegetables, as well as in dark green vegetables, must first be converted to vitamin A within the body.
What is the role of vitamin A in the human body?
- Important for normal vision and distinguishing between light and dark
- Contributes to the growth and regeneration of the skin and mucous membranes
- Supports a well-functioning immune system
- Has an important function in cell division
- Contributes to the metabolism of iron within the body
- Protects the body from free radical damage
Possible consequences of vitamin A deficiency:
- Night blindness (limited ability to see in low light)
- Skin problems (acne, rough dry skin, dermatitis, psoriasis, increased wrinkling)
- Increased susceptibility to infection (colds, herpes)
- Poor wound healing
- Infertility in men and women
- Reduced sperm count and sperm quality
- Thyroid dysfunction
Vitamin A works closely with Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin K2
Vitamin A works synergistically with vitamin D3 and K2, magnesium and dietary fat. Vitamin A and D work together to regulate the production of certain vitamin K-dependent proteins. As soon as vitamin K activates these proteins, they help to mineralise bones and teeth, protect the arteries and soft tissue from calcification and protect against cell death.
Many of the proteins involved in the vitamin A metabolism, as well as the receptors for vitamins A and D, only work properly in the presence of zinc. Although vitamin A promotes vision, it is Retinal, a semi-actived form of vitamin A that is made from retinol, which actually plays a crucial role in generating visual images in the brain.
Retinal binds to a protein known as opsin and forms rhodopsin, forming a vitamin-protein complex known as rhodopsin. Each photon of light that enters our eye and collides with rhodopsin causes Retinal to change its shape and detach itself from the complex. This event causes an electrical impulse, which the optic nerve transmits to the brain. All the impulses are put together in the brain to form a vision.
Opsin can only get its correct form and function if it is bound to zinc. Zinc also supports the conversion of retinol to retinal.
Magnesium is needed for the production of all proteins, including those that work with vitamins A and D.
Is Vitamin A 10000 IU suitable for pregnant and lactating women?
Since vitamin A plays a crucial role in cell division, the adequate intake of vitamin A during pregnancy and lactation is very important. However, over-dosing can have a negative effect on the growing child.
Vitamin A 10000 IU is a very high-dose preparation and should therefore never be taken during pregnancy. Ingestion during lactation should always be discussed with the physician.
Benefits of Vitamin A capsules compared to Vitamin A tablets
When buying vitamin A supplements, you'll soon notice that they are available as Vitamin A tablets, Vitamin A capsules or Vitamin A drops. Experts recommend taking vitamin A capsules or vitamin A drops, as the preferred means of ingestion.
In contrast to vitamin A tablets, capsules are loosely filled with powder, and therefore do not need to be compacted under high pressure, using tableting additives. Since vitamin A capsules absorb very quickly, within a few minutes they completely dissolve in the stomach, an optimal absorption of the vitamin A can be guaranteed.
Vitamin A 10000 IU is packaged in 100% plant-based capsules. In contrast to vitamin A tablets, they contain no dyes, compacting additives, preservatives or allergens such as gluten, wheat or dairy. Vitamin A 10000 IU capsules are therefore suitable for allergy sufferers, vegans, as well as sensitive individuals.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated