Ultrapure Taurine powder
Taurine is found in the brain, retina, muscles, heart and other organs throughout the body, as well as the central nervous system. Taurine is manufactured by the body naturally in sufficient amounts and is also found in foods like meat, fish, eggs, milk products, sea food, etc.
Increasing age, disease or a restricted food intake, such as a low calorie or vegan diet can lead to a lack of taurine with massive negative effects on health.
8 reasons, why you should buy UltraPure Taurine Powder:
- UltraPure Taurine Powder contains 100% Taurine of high purity and quality.
- UltraPure Taurine is available in the convenient powder form. It dissolves easily in water or fruit juice and has a slightly bitter taste.
- UltraPure Taurine Powder contains a measuring scoop. Each heaped scoop contains 1 gram of pure Taurine.
- UltraPure Taurine Powder is absolutely free from additives, fillers, colours and preservatives.
- UltraPure Taurine Powder ist free from allergens, such as soy, lactose, gluten and yeast.
- UltraPure Taurine Powder is free from genetically modified substances.
- UltraPure Taurine Powder is also suitable for Diabetics, Vegans and Vegetarians.
- UltraPure Taurine Powder has a very good price performance ratio.
Taurine has many advantages for your health:
- strengthens the heart muscle cells and protects from heart fatigue
- increases insulin sensibility to support a healthy blood sugar
- helps many people to reduce tinnitus symptoms
- protects the retina in the eyes and protects from age related loss of vision
- supports the detoxifying function of the liver
- supports the production of the bile acids
- increases the ability of the muscles to contract
- supports the growth of new brain cells
- supports inner relaxation, calmness and healthy sleep
- supports a healthy cholesterol level
- supports fat burning and weight loss
- is recommended for seizures, Restless Leg Syndrom and Parkinsons disease
- has antioxidative functions in the body
Taurine strengthens the heart muscle
Taurine helps to regulate the heartbeat and maintain the strength of the heart’s contractions. Studies show, that Taurine lower blood lipid levels and blood pressure and has anti-inflammatory properties. This shows, that Taurine has the ability to reduce the risk for cardiovascular hear disease and to protect against heart fatigue.
Taurine protects the retina
Taurine is essential for the eye health, because it counteracts the oxidative damage of the light sensitive cells in the retina. Taurine also helps to protect the retina from elevated glucose concentrations which is especially important for diabetics. A sufficient taurine level is therefore an important factor to prevent the loss of eyesight in old age.
Taurine may help to reduce Tinnitus
Most of the times the reason for impaired hearing does not lay in the mechanical parts of the hearing system, but is caused by damages in the nerve cells, which convert the sound waves into electric energy. Taurine can help regenerate these nerve cells, which may reduce hearing loss and tinnitus.
Taurine calms the nerves and reduces anxiety
Taurine calms the nervous system by promoting the production of the calming neurotransmitter GABA. By increasing GABA, anxiety and thoughts circles can be better kept in check. This way Taurine promotes inner peace, relaxation and a healthy sleep.
Taurine supports weight loss
If a lack of Taurine is present the nervous system reacts effusively in a stressful situation. A chronically overstimulated nervous system results in continuously high cortisol levels, which can lead to an increase in body fat. Whoever is familiar with the metabolism of weight loss knows that the body only releases stored fat when it is in an idle state and not in a stressful situation. With its calming effect taurine supports weight loss.
Taurine enhances athletic performance
Taurine increases the ability of the heart muscle and the skeletal muscles to contract. This means that Taurine can help to provide more power and performance during physical workout.
Lactic acid in the muscles as a result of physical work and causes pain and muscle fatigue during exercise. Taurine increases the ability of muscles to break down lactic acid, which supports longer and harder workouts, without getting tired. Low lactic acid level in the muscles also reduces the occurrence of muscle soreness and promotes recovery after exercise.
Has Taurine any side effects?
Taurine does not have any side known side effects. Any side effects that are associated with energy drinks, come from the caffeine and sugar content. Taurine is actually the most valuable substance in an energy drink.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated