Omega 3 capsules - ultra-pure and high in EPA and DHA
Many studies show, that Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for your heart, brain and joints.
With UltraPure Omega 3 you get ultra pure, high quality Omega 3 fish oil with an exceptional high content of EPA and DHA. Additionally, the UltraPure Omega 3 capsules have a pleasant lemon flavor.
Now with 40% more EPA and DHA!
UltraPure Omega 3 now contains 400mg EPA and 300mg DHA per capsule. This means, you get 40% more of the most crucial omega 3 fatty acids. But a daily dose of 2 capsules only costs you 6.7 cents more than before.
Because of the higher concentration of EPA and DHA the new UltraPure Omega 3 now has an even better price/performance ratio.
Benefits of UltraPure Omega 3:
- very high content of 400 mg EPA and 300 mg DHA
- natural lemon flavor helps to avoid unpleasant burping
- optimized with natural Vitamin E and Rosemary extract to avoid oxidation
- contains ultra pure concentrated fish oil, produced through a triple molecular distillation process
- sourced from small wild fish from the pristine water of the South American Pacific
- 70% better bioavailability than fishoil in Ethyl Ester Form (EE)
- all fatty acids are available as natural triglycerides (rTG)
- encapsulated in fish gelatin capsules without added colors or preservatives
- free from Iodine and Heavy Metals
High EPA and DHA contents are crucial for efficiency
Take only Omega 3 capsules which clearly display the content of its EPA and DHA content on the label. This is the only way for you to be sure if the products provides sufficient amounts of these Omega 3 fatty acids to enhance your health. You can also compare it with other products and know exactly what you get for your money.
UltraPure Omega3 is 70% better absorbable than 95% of all Omega 3 products available
In fish, the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, occur naturally in triglyceride form. To make a quality fish oil concentrate, the individual fatty acids must first be removed from the glycerol backbone. To stabilize these delicate fatty acids, they are bound to an ethyl alcohol molecule before they undergo molecular distillation to both purify and increase the amounts of EPA and DHA.
Once the desired concentration is achieved, a manufacturer chooses from two distinctly different options.
- The first is to reattach the fatty acids to the glycerol backbone in a process known as "re-esterification" to recreate the natural triglyceride structure (rTG form).
- The second, far less costly option is to leave the fish oil as an ethyl ester (EE), a "new to nature" form of fatty acid. Therefore, most suppliers don´t mention, which type of fish oil they put into their product.
New study finds 70% higher bioavailability of the rTG form
Omega 3 pionieer Dr. Jorn Dyerberg recently made a placebo-controlled double-blind study to find out which of the Omega 3 forms is best absorbed by the body - hence, has the best bioavailability.
The result of the study was remarkable. Omega 3 fish oil in rTG form, as present in UltraPure Omega3, showed a 70% higher bioavailability than fish oil in Ethyl Ester form. This means, whoever takes Omega 3 fish oil in Ethyl Ester form, is wasting 70% of his money, because a big part of the oil does not even be absorbed by the body.
With no other dietary supplement it is so important to pay attention to quality as when it comes to Omega 3 fatty acids. Therefore, it is reassuring for our customers to know that they are already using fish oil in rTG form of superior bioavailability, purity and quality with UltraPure Omega3.
In fact, because of its many advantages UltraPure Omega3 is one of the best Omega 3 products worldwide.
How much Omega 3 do I need?
The human body cannot utilize Omega 3 fatty acids by himself. That´s why we have to consume it on a regularly basis with our foods or by taking Omega 3 capsules.
Studies have shown that adults should consume approximately 1000mg of both Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, to maintain optimum health and vitality. You can get this amount by consuming approximately two UltraPure Omega 3 capsules daily.
Benefits of UltraPure Omega 3:
- protects the heart and blood vessels
- helps to maintain optimum blood pressure
- helps to lower cholesterol levels
- prevents stress and depression
- reduces arthritis and other inflammations
- for people with difficulties of breathing
- improves memory and other brain functions
- supplies important omega 3 fatty acids for the development of the child´s brain and eyes
- may suppress symptoms of depression after pregnancy
- improves the fatburning process
Does Omega 3 have any side effects?
Omega 3 fatty acids have been studies for decades and did not show any side effects even in very high dosages.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated