UltraPure MSM powder - the purest natural MSM for your health
Sulfur is a vital mineral element for the human metabolism. It is involved in the synthesis of hormones, enzymes, and proteins throughout the body.
Sulfur is also crucial for the formation of keratin, collagen, and elastin. These are responsible for the strength and structure of connective tissue, the cartilage, the skin, and nails, as well as for strong hair.
MSM (methylulfonylmethane) is a biologically active sulfur compound. It consists of 34% pure sulfur and therefore a highly concentrated natural source of this mineral which is vital for health and vitality.
8 reasons why UltraPure MSM is the best MSM powder you can buy:
- UltraPure MSM powder is the purest natural MSM available. It is obtained by a special distillation process. Possible impurities are thus completely removed. Conventional MSM is produced by crystallization, a fast, convenient process that cannot guarantee 100% purity.
- UltraPure MSM powder is 100% natural, and has the highest bioavailability possible. It is prepared through a special distillation process from vegetable oils (e.g., maize, rapeseed, or linseed).
- UltraPure MSM unsurpassed in its purity and quality. This distinguishes UltraPure MSM from most MSM products which are manufactured artificially.
- UltraPure MSM is available in the convenient powder form. It is easy soluble, almost tasteless and can simply be dissolved in water or fruit juice.
- UltraPure MSM powder does not contain any flowing agents, fillers, coloring, or preservatives. This product is also GMO-free.
- UltraPure MSM powder contains a measuring scoop, which holds 1 gram of powder.
- UltraPure MSM powder is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- UltraPure MSM powder has a very good price-performance-ratio.
MSM inhibits inflammation and pain
Inflammation and pain almost always occur together. The reason for this is that tissue swelling caused by inflammation puts pressure on surrounding nerves and triggers pain.
MSM has been demonstrated to increase permeability of cell membranes to natural pain-inhibiting hormones in the body, e.g. cortisone, in affected tissues, and thus improves their effect.
In addition, MSM has a dampening effect on the removal of tissue fluid and promotes the circulation and nutrient supply of diseased tissue. MSM relaxes the muscles, which can also lead to pain.
Clinical studies also show that MSM has a pain-relieving effect by suppressing conduction of pain signals along nerve fibers. However, it must be noted that MSM is not a drug whose effect is immediate.
But it often takes MSM only days until you feel an improvement. A further advantage is that MSM has absolutely no side effects and can be taken over an indefinitely long period of time. Therefore, MSM is a natural way to fight inflammation and pain over the long run.
MSM helps with joint pain
Scientists have discovered that inflamed joints have a lower sulfur concentration than healthy ones. This is why MSM has become known primarily as a joint nutrient.
MSM alleviates joint pain by providing the joint with biologically active sulfur, thereby relieving pain and inflammation. At the same time, it reduces cartilage breakdown, increases blood flow, and relaxes tensed muscles.
MSM is ideal for sports injuries
Due to its anti-swelling, cartilage building, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties, MSM is ideal for sports injuries. It is recommended for sprains, strains, ligaments, bruises and pain in the muscles and joints to speed up the healing process.
MSM supplies sulfur - the "beauty mineral"
Healthy skin as well as beautiful hair and nails have a very high sulfur content. This mineral is crucial for the formation of keratin, the building block that makes hair thicker and nails harder.
Sulfur also makes skin more elastic and firmer by promoting the synthesis of collagen and elastin in connective tissue. Thus, MSM counteracts wrinkling and makes you look younger
What can MSM do for you?
Because of its many positive properties, MSM is recommended by physicians for health and vitality, as well as to support the healing process. These positive properties include:
General effects of MSM on the body
- reduces pain
- reduces inflammation
- increases blood circulation
MSM for joints and cartilage
- promotes cartilage synthesis
- helps with rheumatic polyarthritis
- relieves back pain
- helps with joint pain
- reduces gout problems
MSM for the nervous system
- relieves migraine
- helps with nerve pain
MSM for stomach, intestines, and bladder
- strengthens the mucosa in the intestinal tract
- helps with chronic constipation
- strengthens the mucosa of the urinary tract
MSM for the immune system
- lowers autoimmune responses
- relieves allergies
- prevents colds
MSM for connective tissue and anti-aging
- strengthens connective tissue
- improves skin elasticity
- reduces wrinkles
- slows the aging process
- helps with acne and dry skin
- accelerates wound healing
- supports hair growth
- strengthens nails
MSM for sports & fitness
- helps with tennis elbow
- helps with mucosal inflammation
- helps with tendonitis
- relieves strains and sprains
- relaxes tensed muscles
MSM powder is ideal for people who want to take a higher dose
Some people like to take MSM in larger dosages. This is why we now offer MSM in the convenient powder fom. MSM has a slightly bitter taste and can be easily dissolved in water or fruit juice. This is also a great advantage for people who do not want or are not able to swallow capsules.
Does MSM have any side effects?
MSM is safe and free of side effects. Experts often say that it as safe as water. Excess is excreted via urine and stool.
In some people, detoxification symptoms may occur during the first ten days because toxins stored in the body are released and excreted. This is mainly the case if higher doses are used. The symptoms can be soft stools, skin rashes, mild headaches, and a feeling of fatigue.
When taken in a single dose of 4 grams or more, diarrhea may occasionally occur. In this case, reduce the dose and increase it slowly after normalization of stool.
Generally, we recommend to start with 1 gram two times a day, and to increase the dosage slowly. Based on the personal experience, it can easily estimate how quickly the dose can be increased.
People who take blood thinners, aspirin or heparin should discuss taking MSM with their doctor.