The purest L-Glutamine worldwide
UltraPure Glutamine provides guaranteed the purest L-Glutamine available worldwide. It is 100% natural and being manufactured using a fermentation process. It has a slightly sweet clean taste and dissolves easily.
Advantages of UltraPure Glutamine:
- supplies 100% pure L-Glutamine in free form and highest available quality
- contains no Glutaminepeptides, which only contain 25% Glutamine
- ideal for anyone who does not want to swallow capsules
- can be easily dissolved in water or added to any shake
- convenient to dose with enclosed measuring scoop
- very good price/performance ratio
Who should take UltraPure Glutamine?
- those wishing to gain muscle mass
- those athletes who wish to increase their power, endurance and performance
- those looking to reduce their recovery time after workouts
The most important amino acid for athletes
Scientists have been researching the multifold effects of L-Glutamine since the 1930's. Only recently has L-Glutamine been determined to be the critical nutrient it is.
It is actually our body's most prevalent amino acid; it accounts for more than 60% of all free-form amino acids present in our muscles. Muscles contain twice as much L-Glutamine, for examples, than L-Leucine, an amino acid from the BCAA group that is equally known for its muscle-building effects.
What advantage bears L-Glutamine for the athlete?
L-Glutamine plays a decisive role in protein synthesis, cell volumization and glycogen storage. During intense exercise and muscle training the body uses up great amounts of L-Glutamine.
Only once this loss of Glutamine is balanced can the body recover and start building fresh muscle tissue. L-Glutamine can thus lead to a performance increase in both the power- and the endurance-athlete
No other amino acid is bursting with quite as many advantages for the performance-oriented athlete.
L-Glutamine and growth hormone
After we turn 30 our body experiences a significant decrease in growth hormone levels. This results in our gaining fat more easily after this age while it grows increasingly harder to build muscle. L-Glutamine naturally enhances both growth hormone level and protein synthesis.
A new study shows spectacular results
Athletes who took just 4 grams of L-Glutamine with water immediately following their workouts experienced a rapid 400% increase in growth hormone and a 200% increase in free testosterone.
Interestingly, increasing the dose to 8 grams showed no increase beyond this mark. This means that a 4 gram dose of L-Glutamine provides the athlete with optimal results.
Contrary to all previous Glutamine studies, only experienced power athletes were used as test subjects. This proves that L-Glutamine achieves optimal results even with long-term athletes.
A double-blind study is conducted in a way that neither the test subjects nor the test conductors know who receives the active substance or a placebo (inactive substance).
- A blood sample was taken of all test subjects.
- This was followed by a high-intensity leg workout.
- After the workout the athletes were given 2, 4 or 8 grams of L-Glutamine with 350ml water. Additional blood samples were taken 1, 2 and 4 hours later.
What is the difference between UltraPure Glutamine and other products that contain Glutamine peptides?
As many scientific studies show, L-Glutamine unquestionably benefits both endurance- and power-athletes. All of these studies were conducted with free-form L-Glutamine - just as is the case with UltraPure Glutamine.
So what should we make of statements that praise the superiority of Glutamine peptides over free-form L-Glutamine when there is not a single study with Glutamine peptides to back up this opinion?
Don't let these false statements fool you Glutamine peptides are produced from wheat gluten - this cannot lead to a pure Glutamine product. A mere 25% of Glutamine peptides are Glutamine. The packaging, however, only lists the total content of Glutamine peptides.
Glutamine has proven the most effective if taken immediately before or after exercise or sports.
Before sports, because L-Glutamine can inhibit the build up of lactic acid during hard, intense workout sessions. After workout, as the cells hunger for nutrients at that point of time and are ready to resorb them properly.
Taking L-Glutamine right after workouts also enhances glycogen production as well as the synthesis of new muscle protein.
The right timing for L-Glutamine
Shortly after rising:
Glutamine accounts for more than 60% of all free-form amino acids present in our muscles. Therefore it is important to take glutamine shortly after rising in the morning, to ensure the glutamine supply of the body.
Only this can prevent, that valuable muscle tissue is being teared down. At the same time, glutamine may enhance protein synthesis (muscle build up) oder a period of several hours.
Shortly after your workout or sport:
Glutamine reduces the buildup of lactic acid in the muscles which allows more intense and longer workouts.
Immediately after your workout:
At this point the muscle cells are capable to take up large amounts of amino acids. Because L-Glutamine is the most present amino acid in the muscles, the build up of muscle mass can only start taking place if there is sufficient amounts of L-Glutamine available after workout.
Furthermore studies have shown, that the intake of L-Glutamine immediately after workout can lead to a fast increase of testosterone and growth hormone levels.
Shortly before bedtime:
The largest amount of human growth hormone is being released during sleep. Taken shortly before bedtime, L-Glutamine can additionally increase hGH.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated