Turmeric Concentrate with Vitamin C – Helps to Support a Healthy Immune System
How Turmeric Can Help Support a Healthy Immune System
If there is inflammation in your body, your immune system will be busy fighting it – perhaps for a long period of time. Such low-level inflammation can help to weaken your entire immune system, which in turn could leave you susceptible to other diseases. Turmeric’s immuno-modulator properties suggest it can provide valuable relief for your immune system.
Turmeric concentrate – a nutritional supplement offering the concentrated power of turmeric and vitamin C.
- Contains natural antioxidants and plant-based vitamin C derived from acerola cherries.
- Helps relieve the burden on your immune system.
- Can help support your respiratory tract and lung function.
Turmeric Root: An Ayurvedic Remedy from Asia
In India, turmeric has played a major role in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years and is regarded as an immuno-modulator, offering anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. This versatile root from South Asia (Curcuma longa) is related to the ginger family and is also known as yellow ginger, saffron or Curcuma. The plant grows up to one metre high and has underground tuberous roots known as rhizomes. These contain all the nutrients and essential oils (curcuminoids), which are considered to be most beneficial. Furthermore, curcumin, the primary active ingredient, is said to be especially important. However, with curcuminoids, it’s important to understand that your body can only absorb and use the active ingredients that fresh turmeric roots contain to a limited extent. Nevertheless, there is also some good news: When these active ingredients are combined with a special black pepper extract, the body can then absorb and use curcumin with greater efficiency. This is because black pepper contains the bioactive compound, piperine, which is said to be the component responsible for this effect.
There is also another way your body can maximise the benefits of the active ingredients turmeric contains. This involves taking turmeric in a liquid form. This is precisely what Bärbel Drexel’s turmeric concentrate can offer! In its liquid format, the turmeric formula is said to reach those areas of your body where it is required even faster. Yet, it is designed to remain in your body long enough to deliver the positive effects that contribute to the health of your immune system. It takes just 10 ml of turmeric concentrate to absorb the same amount of curcuminoids that you would expect to find in around 10 teaspoons of pure turmeric powder!
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated